剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
See, the Swallows slay the Dragons!
看 燕子屠龙
The Tokyo Swallows defeated the Chunichi Dragons yesterday
昨天 东京燕子队在第九局两人出局的情况下
with a surprising rally with two out in the ninth.
绝地大反击 打败了名古屋龙队
What, what is this?Baseball?
这是什么? 棒球?
You read Japanese flawless.In one day.
你在一天之内就能完美地理解日语了
You have power.
你有超能力
I have power too.
我也有超能力
Okay.
好吧
So because you knew this baseball team was gonna win,
因为你知道这支棒球队会获胜
I'm supposed to believe you're from the future.
所以我该相信你来自于未来
There is an ancient Japanese tradition, origami.
在日本有项古老的传统工艺折纸手工
Folding paper.
折纸
I read about that.
我知道这个
Yeah, it says if a person can fold 1,000 cranes,
恩 传说如果一个人能折一千只纸鹤
you'll be granted one wish.
你就可以实现一个愿望
Yes.
是的
How did you...
你是怎么...
A trip to Japan?
去日本旅行?
I don't care if you don't believe me
如果你不相信我 没关系
Just...please tell me you'll go.
只是...请你答应我 你会去
Only one ticket?
就一张票?
Just in case you said yes.
如果你答应我的话
Hai!
好吧
Why do you repair watches,Gabriel?
你干吗修手表 加里布埃尔
My father didn't really give me a choice.
我爸爸没给我别的选择
Yes, but why not do what you want to do?
是啊 可是为什么不做你想做的事呢?
Why not change?
为什么不试着改变?
You use a phrase in your book...
在你书里你用了这样一句话...
evolutionary imperative.
进化无可避免
That which we are destined to do.
这是我们注定的
Sea turtles die on the same exact beach where they were born,
海龟死在它们出生的海滩
lions slaughter gazelles,
狮子捕杀小羚羊
spiders eat their young.
蜘蛛吃自己的孩子
They don't want to.
即使他们不想
They have to.
他们仍不得不那么做
Well...
恩...
The good news is you're healthy.
好消息是你还算健康
You mean normal?
你指正常?
What, there's still no signs?
什么 还没有迹象吗?
No.
没有
Well, maybe tomorrow.
那 也许明天吧
We're still going to the CT scan, right?
我们还会继续做CT扫描 是吗?
I think we should prepare for the possibility
我想我们应该有心理准备
that I may have been wrong.
可能是我错了
You may not have a special ability.
你可能并没有特殊的能力
I am so close.
我已经如此接近
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
You came to me!
是你来找我的
I am on your list!
我在你的名单上
These tests aren't 100%.
这些测试并不是100%正确的
Don't give up on me.
别放弃我
There are other opportunities I need to focus on.
还有些别的机会 我需要集中研究
What--what, these people,huh?
什么--什么 这些人吗?
They're important? This guy?
他们很重要? 这个人吗?
Brian Davis,you think he's...
布莱恩·戴维斯 你认为他能...
telekinetic?
隔空移物?
Moves things with his mind,
靠他的意念来移♥动♥物体
or are you just gonna toss him aside too?
还是你也想把他扔到一边?
You better leave now,Mr. Gray.
你最好现在离开这里 格雷先生
Wow!
哇
That's a very generous gift,Hal.
这真是份慷慨的礼物 哈尔
Oh, it's amortized over 10 birthdays.
以后十年都有这样的生日礼物
Hell, then, you skimped.
那你得多省点钱才行
Thanks, Grandpa
谢谢你 外公
It's my pleasure,young man.
我很乐意 小家伙
Now, go break the internet in half, or something.
好了 现在上网去玩玩什么吧
If I could buy stock in that kid right now...
如果我能在这孩子身上投资的话...
God, I wish his teachers saw it that way.
我真希望他的老师也能这么想
We want to move him into a private school,
我们想把他送进私立学校
it's just, you know,we're trying to figure out the etails.
但是 你知道 我们在努力解决所有的细节问题
Details?
细节问题?
If you're trying to ask me for something,
如果你有什么需要我帮忙的
it's already yours.
我一定会给你
It's a man's God-give right to dote on his grandson.
宠爱他的孙子是一个人无可质疑的权利
Thank you.
谢谢你
It'd make a really favour for us.
这帮了我们很大忙
Well, you know, I feel lucky
恩 你知道 我觉得很幸运
that you even let me go home after I did these things.
在我做了那些以后 你仍然肯让我进门
Stop saying that.
别那么说
You didn't do anything.
你又没做过什么
Why do you keep doing that?
你为什么要这么做?
Doing what?
做什么?
You--you're only as sick as your secrets, Nicole.
妮科 你就像还没完全摆脱酒瘾
I know the mantras, Hal.
我会些圣歌♥颂 哈尔
I've been reciting them for over a year.
我已经背诵了一年多了
Well, I guess I'll go see what the boy's up to now.
恩 我想我该去看看孩子怎么样了
You are doing great
你干的不错
What the hell is this?
这是什么见鬼的?
You've torn the whole damned computer apart!
你把电脑给拆了!
That computer cost $2,000.
这可值2000块呢
Hey!
嘿
What the hell you think you're doing?
你这是干什么?
You okay?
你没事吧?
I have no business being here.
这没我什么事了
Then why did you bother?
那你原先担心些什么?
I owe you more than an apology could ever do.
光是道歉弥补不了我欠你的
What am I supposed to do with this?
我要这个来干什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Make your life easier,I don't care how, okay?
让你活得舒服点 我不在乎 行了吗?
What did you do that was so bad I can't have my father back?
你到底做过什么坏事 我为什么就不能留在父亲身边?
You really don't remember,do you?
你真的不记得了 是吗?
So what's going to happen to my Claire?
那么我的克莱尔身上 会发生什么事情?
How is this--this genetic abnormality going to effect her?
这个遗传变异会对她 产生什么样的影响?
I don't know.
我不清楚
It's possible nothing might ever happen.
也许根本什么都不会发生
It's possible I might be wrong.
也有可能我是错的
Where did you find this picture?
你从哪弄来的这张照片?
Union Wells High School website
韦尔斯联合高中的网址
She's growing up so quickly now.
她现在长的很快
I couldn't do anything to stop it
我对此恐怕无能为力
You cannot,try as you might.
你确实不能 不过你还是可以假装你可以
You have a daughter?
你有女儿吗?
How old is she?
她多大了?
She...wasfive.
她... 曾经5岁大
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Mutations are much like cancers or diseases, meant to eliminate a species.
变异看来很像是可能会导致种族灭绝的癌症或者疾病
Shanti had a genetic anomaly,and that was the portal into my research.
桑蒂有基因变异的问题而这也是我开始这研究的原因
My hope is that no one will suffer as she did.
我的愿望是其他人 不必再承受她那样的痛苦
If you do figure this out,what happens then?
如果你真的发现了这一切 接下来会怎么样?
We can change the world.
我们可以改变世界
Give people hope for the future
给与人们未来的希望
That is your daughter's destiny.
那也是你女儿的命运
I'd, um, very much like to meet her.
我真的很想见见她
You can see how that might be a problem.For my family?
你该明白 那对我的家庭恐怕会产生一些问题
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Let me think on this and the best way to proceed.
让我考虑一下 选择个最好的方式
Well, I appreciate your coming, Mr. Bennett.
好的 我很感谢您的来访 伯奈特先生
It was educational.
受教了
You do remember.
你没忘
Oh, how could I forget?
我怎么可能会忘?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表