剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
不过我告诉你
shouldn't,不该作 某事
我不该和你说这些
No,let me tell you what does make sense.
不 让我告诉你该做些什么
grand n. 美俚 一千美元
你现在就得去筹那三万美金以及利息
Or you gotta run.
要不然你最好尽早跑路
Watch him.
照顾他
All right
好吧
pressure n.压力 压♥迫♥
水压不够
That is cool,huh?
那真酷
How hot do you think it is in there?
你觉得那里面有多热?
turn on,打开 电器等
把摄影机打开
Scotty! Scotty!
斯科迪 斯科迪
Come on!
快来
Take it easy.
放松
- I'm okay. - You're all right.
我很好 你会没事的
- I'm fine! - Take it easy.
我没事 别紧张
Take it easy.
别紧张
There's no burns.
没有烧伤
Hey,Joey!
嘿 乔伊
1,2,3,4,5,go!
1 2 3 4 5 来吧
1,2,3,4,5,go!
1 2 3 4 5 来吧
1,2,3,4,5,go!
1 2 3 4 5 来吧
1,2,3...
1 2 3...
be sorry to 对某事感到抱歉或遗憾
对于你父亲的事情 我很遗憾
He seemed like a good guy.
他看上去是个好人
Man.
老兄
slob 口 懒汉; 笨蛋; 邋遢 粗鲁 的人; 美俚 大胖子
我真是个蠢蛋
They were here,too.
他们也来过这里
- What? - Nothing.
什么? 没什么
bucks 美俗 =dollar 美元
我花了100美元请人来打扫这里
No,it's all right. I'll take it as it is.
没关系 就这样好了
We rent by the week.
这周起租
afford v.提供 供应得起 给予
我得了解下你是否付得起租金
I have a job.
我有工作
Doing what?
做什么的?
Driving a taxi.
开出租车
application n.空白申请书
我给你拿张申请表
uncertain adj.不(确)定的; 未定的; 不能断定的,不稳定的,变化无常的; 不可靠的
在这个变化无常的时代
the people of New York need a leader
纽约的人们需要一个领袖
with real world experience to selfless dedication.
需要有无私奉献的精神
Nathan Petrelli.
内森·佩特里
He served his country in Bosnia in the Army.
他曾在波斯尼亚的军队里服役
bar n.法庭上的被告席; 法庭; [喻]制裁; 谴责
作为地方检查官代理人 他将罪犯推上被告席
establish n. 创办,建立
和建立新宪法
Hey.
嘿
Oh,God,what? The silent treatment?
老天 怎么不说话?
Oh,boy.
亲爱的
Isaac... what are you doing?
艾萨克 你在干什么
在这个句子中加入hell,是口语化的表示方法,意指强调语气
你究竟是怎么了?
Isaac!
艾萨克!
Okay,stop.
好了 住手
What are you,crazy?
你怎么了? 发疯吗?
Clearly.
很明显
I don't even remember painting these.
我都不记得曾画过这些
I was high,okay? I lied to you.
我毒瘾犯了 好吗 我骗了你
Damn it.
见鬼
I've been chasing for a month.
我已经这样一个月了
program n.节目 程序 纲要 计划
投入到这次画展中来
and make it stick this time.
好好表现下
These are fantastic.
这些都非常优秀
evil adj.灾难性的,不幸的; 不吉[祥]的
不 他们会带来不幸
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
What am I talking about?
我在说什么?
Want to know what I'm talking about?
想知道我在说什么吗?
You see this?
你看到这个了吗?
Suicide bombing in Israel.
以色列的自杀式爆♥炸♥
I painted it three weeks ago.
我3周前画的
Yeah,so?
那又怎样?
So...that's this morning's paper.
这是今天早上的报纸
Look at the number on the bus.
看看车牌号♥码
This happened yesterday.
昨天发生的
Yesterday.
昨天
Something's wrong with me.
我身上发生了些不好的事
We'll get you help,Isaac.
艾萨克 我们会帮你的
I've tried that twice.
我试过两次了
There's only one way left,and you know it.
只有一个方法 你知道的
cold turkey 美俚 彻底的戒毒; 戒毒后的不适感
你一个人戒不掉毒瘾的
- I mean,let me help you,please. - No!
我是说 让我帮帮你 拜托 不
I love you.
我爱你
drag v.拖,拖累
我会连累你的
I swear to God I will.
我发誓会的
Just leave me alone.
别管我
Get out of here! Okay.
滚!
Now!
马上
An unidentified Samaritan
一个未确定身份的撒马里亚人
witnesses described as a young teenage girl
目击了一名十几岁女孩子
ran into the flames and rescued the young lieutenant.
冲进火场救出一位年轻中尉
Now,the train is registered
现在此事已经
to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission,
由核管理委员会插手
and there has been no official statement yet
目前还没有发布官方声明
on what was in the cars.
有关车里发生的事情
It wasn't easy,Nathan,but consider it gone.
这可不容易 内森 不过我尽量
I know I owe you big on this one,Tom.
汤姆 我欠你一个大人情
I'm not gonna forget it.
我不会忘记的
I won't let you forget it.
我不会让你忘了的
- Thanks. - Sure thing.
谢谢 不客气
Mom's rap sheet is now officially buried.
妈妈的案底已经被官方掩盖了
pull sth off,努力实现,作成 难事
拜托了一半的首府官员才摆平
hobby n.嗜好
她就不能给自己找点感兴趣的事
like a normal person?
像个普通人一样?
They were married for 41 years.
他们结婚41年了
It's a plea for attention. She's lonely.
她需要关心 她很寂寞
Give her some time,will you?
给她些时间 行么?
I don't have time.
我没时间
I've got eight days to make up ten points.
我要花8天时间来提高10个点的支持率
I need all the help I can get,
我非常需要帮助
which is what I want to talk to you about.
我正好想和你谈这事
offer vt.提出[供]
我给你项工作
- A job. - Yeah.
一份工作 是的
I trust you. You're good with people.
我相信你 你对人也很友善
I need a coordinator to help organize the volunteers,
我需要个帮手来召集志愿者
instinct n.天性,天才
而你就是最佳人选
I could use that.
物尽其用
shark [美俚]杰出的人,老手,专家
彼得 我是老手了
Everybody knows it.
所有人都知道
poll 民♥意♥测验,(选举)投票
民♥意♥测验就可以看出来
I bring you on.
我把你搬出来
It kind of reflects well on me.
那能给我带来好的反响
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
Yeah,all right,so I make you look good.
是 我能让你看起来不错
That's a new one.
全新登场
It makes me look like I put family first.
那样让我看起来看重家庭
self-serving a.自私的,自私自利的;adj.自私的; 追求私利的; 为自己利益服务的
我知道那听起来有点自私
but this is for you,too,right?
不过那对你也有好处 对么?
You gotta think of your future.
你可以想象你的未来
Why do you do that?
你为什么要那样做?
Do what?
做什么?
Even try to make it look like
好象你想让这看来
have sth to do with,和……有关
也是和我有关的
You didn't hear anything
你都没听进去
that I said earlier today,did you?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表