剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
不要再谈玛格勒先生了
What did everybody else do today?
你们今天都过得如何?
Doug and I saw this Mexican guy.
道格和我在上学路上看到一个墨西哥人
A homeless dude. On the way to school.
是一个无家可归的家伙 就在去学校的路上
We thought he was dead,but he wasn't.
我们以为他死了 可他没有
I thought Dad was coming home today.
我以为爸爸今天要回来了
Well,I was gonna surprise you.
我想给你们个惊喜
He finished up early. He's coming up tonight.
他提早结束行程 今晚就会到家
Isn't that great?
是不是很棒?
Just in time to read my report card.
正好可以看一下我的成绩单
So what about you,Claire?
那么你呢 克莱尔?
Do anything special today?
今天有什么特别的吗?
I walked through fire and I didn't get burned.
我走进了火海 却没有被烧伤
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你到底是什么意思?
God,your so crazy sometimes.
老天 你有时候总爱胡扯
Lyle.
莱尔
I think I know exactly what you mean.
我想我完全明白你的意思
Oh,here I am talking dogs again,
我又在讨论狗了
profound adj.意味深长的,意义深远的,深奥的
而你在说一些大道理
We come up against all kinds of fires in our lives.
我们在生活中有时常会惹火上身
And we test ourselves and face our fears,
当我们在考验自己 面对恐惧的时候
we usually don't get burned.
我们通常不会被烧伤
You are very wise,sweetheart.
你非常聪明 亲爱的
Whatever it is you did,I'm proud of you.
不论你做了什么 我都为你感到骄傲
And so is Mr. Muggles.
而且玛格勒先生也是这么认为的
He just so proud of Claire.
他也很为你骄傲
Aren't we? We're proud of Claire.
对吗? 我们非常为克莱尔骄傲
Yes,we're so proud of Claire,aren't we?
是的 我们为她骄傲
She's the best.
她是最棒的
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
Morphine.
吗♥啡♥
What for?
为什么
I need you to come with me someplace.
我需要你和我走一趟
- Where? - You'll see.
去哪里? 你去了就知道了
Look,there's something that I need to tell you.
我有些事情要告诉你
That is gonna have to wait.
等会儿再说吧
No,look,I need to tell you about this.
不 我必须要和你说
I need to stop living for other people.
我不能再为了别人而活了
My whole life,I've had no idea
我的整个人生
what I'm supposed to do,what I'm supposed to be.
我不知道要做什么 要成为怎样的人
If I even have a destiny of my own.
如果我有我自己的宿命
I promise you we will talk about this later,okay?
我保证晚点会和你谈这个的 好吗
But right now,I really need you to come with me.
但现在 我真的需要你和我走一趟
You're a nurse. You can give out a shot.
你是护士 你会打♥针♥
You can help him.
你可以救他
Help who?
救谁?
I thought we could go to the movies this Saturday.
我想我们这个星期六可以去看电影
Maybe try on some shoes
然后可能去试试鞋子
at the new mall in Gardendale.
在加登尔新开的商场里
Sure.
好
I love you,Mom.
我爱你 妈妈
But?
怎么?
No buts,I just--
没怎么 我只是
I just wanted to tell you that.
我只是想要告诉这点你而已
No,you think I'm trying to be your best friend again.
不 你以为我又在千方百计地想做你最好的朋友了
Admit it.
承认吧
No,it's--
不是这样的
It's all right. We can go to the movies together.
好吧 我们可以一起去看电影
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了
I just miss you,that's all.
我只是想你了 仅此而已
I want to be your mom.
我想要做母亲该做的事
I want to give you advice,
我想给你些建议
but I don't want to push you away.
但又害怕这样会让你疏远我
I want advice. I do.
我需要你的建议 真的
I won't push you away,I promise.
我保证不会因此而疏远你
I just don't think you should be so worried
我只是觉得你不必为了
about fitting in all the time.
适不适应或受不受欢迎而这么担心
About being so popular.
我希望自己能够变得更风趣些
I don't want to see you make mistakes like I did.
我不希望见到你和我犯同样的错误
I wanted to be someone more interesting than I am.
我希望自己能够变得更风趣些
You are interesting.
你已经很风趣了
You breed show dogs. Whose mom does that?
你培养参展狗 谁的妈妈做这个?
hitchhike,搭车
不 我更想要搭便车穿越欧洲
Study art.
研究艺术
Fall in love with some poetry quoting Frenchman.
和某个出口成诗的法国人坠入爱河
Not that your dad isn't wonderful.
不是说你♥爸♥爸不好
But my point is
我的意思是
you should know who are you
你只要清楚地认识自己
and know that it's enough.
这就够了
'Cause who you are is special.
因为你是与众不同的
About that.
关于那个
There's something I need to say.
有些事我不得不说
Something I never talked about
一些我从未说过的事
'cause I thought it would upset you and Dad.
因为我担心这会让你和爸爸伤心
Sweetheart,you can say anything to us.
宝贝 你可以和我们无所不谈的
You know that.
你知道的
I think I'm old enough for you to tell me
我想我已经够大了 你可以告诉我
who my real parents are.
我的亲生父母是谁
Of course you are.
当然
Honey,I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Your father.
你的父亲
Hey,honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Bad Mr. Muggles! No!
坏家伙 走开
I'm glad you're home.
真高兴看到你回来
Oh,me too.
我也是
I have such a headache.
我有点头疼
I slammed my head getting out of a taxicab.
我下出租车时撞到了头
Hi,Daddy.
嗨 爸爸
Hey,baby.
嗨 宝贝
Hey,taxi!
嘿 出租车!
Hello,New York!
你好 纽约!
I'm just saying it's impossible,okay?
我只是说这是不可能的
Nobody can predict the future.
没人可以预知未来
I saw it with my own eyes,Peter.
这是我亲眼所见的 彼得
Isaac,I brought someone here to help.
艾萨克 我找人来帮你了
He's a nurse.
他是个护士
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac? Isaac?
艾萨克 艾萨克
Simone!
西蒙妮
Oh,God.
天呐
Oh my god, Issac?
我的天呀 艾萨克
He's alive. Call 911.
他还活着 快打911
What have you done?
你都做了些什么?
Oh,God,he's overdosed.
天呐 他吸毒过量了
Yeah,I'm at 215 Reed Street,Number 7
我在215号♥瑞德大街 7号♥楼
I need an ambulance here immediately.
我需要一辆救护车马上来这里
ODed=overdosed,配药过量,此处译作吸毒过量
有人吸毒过量了
No,no,he's conscious,just barely.
不 不 他还有意识 只是很微弱
I know.
我知道
Listen,could you just come?
可以快点来吗?
Get here soon,please.
求你了 快点
Okay,baby,it's okay.
好了 宝贝 你很快就会没事的
They're sending an ambulance right away,okay?
救护车马上就要来了
You just hang in there,okay?
你要挺住 好吗
You're gonna be okay,I swear.
你会好起来的 我保证
We have to stop it.
我们一定要去阻止
We have to stop it.
一定要
This quest.
这种探求
This need to solve life's mysteries.
这需要解决生命的秘密
In the end,what does it matter
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表