剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Are you still there?
你还在听吗?
one new message.
一条新信息
hi.This is, uh, zane.
你好 我是...赞恩
Zane taylor.Z-a-n-e taylor.
赞恩·泰勒 Z-a-n-e泰勒
I, uh, I got your phone message.
我...我听到你的电♥话♥留言
And, um, something is happening to me.
还有...我身上发生了些事
I can't control it.
我无法控制它
I...I think we need to talk.
我...我想我们需要谈谈
Please hurry.
请尽快
Can you come see me right away?
你能马上来见我吗?
It's really, um--
真的...
Five minutes, ladies.Five minutes.
五分钟 女士们 五分钟
we've dated for a few months.
我们已经交往几个月了
Um...he lives in L.A., Comes to visit.
他住在洛杉矶 来这里旅游
And at first, he was really sweet.
一开始 我们的确很甜蜜
But...now he'S...just horrible.
但...现在他...让人害怕
He even hit me once.
他甚至有次还打了我
Your boyfriend did this to you?
你男朋友这么对你?
I'm sorry.
非常遗憾
I left this morning while he was sleeping.
我今早趁他睡觉的时候跑了出来
But I forgot my bag.
但是我忘记带我的包了
It's-- it's pink and it has rhinestones on it
是粉红色的 上面还镶着水钻
and it's got all my money and my credit cards and
里面有我所有的钱和信♥用♥卡♥
it even has my family photos in it that I can't replace.
甚至还有我的全家福照片 那是独一无二的
I should go up there and talk to him.
我要赶快回去和他谈谈
Maybe he won't be so mad.
也许他没有那么生气
no.We will do it. Eh?
不要 我们会帮你拿回来的 什么?
excuse us, please.
失陪一下
What about our mission?
那我们的使命怎么办?
He hit her,She can't go back there.
他打她 她不能回那里
We'll sneak in.Get her bag-
我们可以偷偷潜入 偷走她的包
You want to break into a hotel room and steal a bag?
你想要闯入酒店客房♥偷一个包?
You said I needed to find Hope.It's a sign.
你说我需要找到希望 这是个提示
It's a coincidence!
这是个巧合!
Why is it that whenever you want to do something...
那为什么无论何时你想做些事的时候...
It's our destiny.
你就说这是我们的命运
But when I want to do something,it's not important.
但当我想做些事的时候 就无关紧要了呢
Charlie...Linderman...
查莉...林达曼...
Charlie was special.
查莉是与众不同的
Hang on.
等一下
Did you two say something about mr.Linderman?
你们两个是在说林达曼先生的事吗?
Yes.You know him?
是的 你认识他?
Well, not personally, but everybody knows who he is.
我不认识他 但大家都知道他是谁
Um, I know people who do.
我知道谁认识他
That's great.
那太好了
She can help us.
她能帮我们
If we get your bag, can you introduce us?
如果我们帮你取回包 你能帮我们介绍吗?
Yeah, I can do that.
当然 我能
We still have a problem.
我们还有个问题
How do we get past security?
我们怎么通过保全系统?
I have an idea.
我有个主意
who's there?
是谁?
room service.
客房♥服务
I didn't order room service.
我没叫过客房♥服务
Ah!Complimentary for high roller.
是赠送给贵宾的特别服务
Ah, very nice room.
很漂亮的房♥间
How are you today?
您今天过得如何?
You're done.
你可以走了
This is a terrible idea.
这真是个糟糕的主意
All because you like this girl.
就因为你喜欢那个女人
"A hero does not have regrets."
一个英雄是不会畏首畏尾
We're wasting time.
我们是在浪费时间
I should just go to Linderman's office without you.
我该一个人去找林达曼的
We need to go.now
我们得走了
Why?did you find hope's bag?
为什么? 你找到希望的包了吗?
A heroes never runs.
一个英雄是绝不会逃跑的
Stop saying the things I say to you!
别再说些我说过的话了
We have to leave!
我们必须离开
No.All this time,I have trusted you.
不 一直以来我都很相信你
Now,it's your turn to trust me.
现在 轮到你来信任我了
I have no powers.
我现在没有力量了
A man does not need powers to be a hero.
要成为英雄不一定需要特别的力量
We'll call the police.
我们报♥警♥吧
Come on.We're leaving now
快点 我们快走吧
Fine.
好吧
Ando!
安藤!
Oh, god.Hurry...hurry.
上帝啊 快点 快点来啊
Oh, god.Hurry...hurry.
天呐 快点来 快点...
Please hurry.Please hurry...
快一点来...
Dr.Suresh?
苏雷什博士?
Yes.Yes.
是的
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Come in.
进来吧
I was starting to think you weren't going to show. I didn't know what I was gonna do.
我还以为你不会来了 我真不知该如何是好
I mean,look at what I'm living with.
我是说 看看我是以何为生的
Yes,I see what you mean. I'm just a regular guy.
我明白你的意思... 我只是个普通人
I mean...
我是说...
I've never been different or--or special,or--
我和别人没什么不同... 也没什么特别的 或...
I mean,no one would even look at me twice walking down the street.
我是说 当我走在街上 甚至没人会多看我一眼
I guess I should show you. Right?
我想我得让你亲眼看看 是吗?
What I do,you need to see it,right?
你得亲眼看看我的能力 是吗?
Yes,of course.
是的 当然
Okay. I haven't left the apartment for three weeks.
好吧 我已经有三周没离开过家了
I'm going a little crazy.
我变得有点疯狂
Maybe you should step back.
也许你该退后一点
It can get a little messy.
可能会有点乱
We reap what we sow,nathan.
你是自作自受 内森
You have no one to blame but yourself.
这只能怪你自己
I'll go down to texas and handle it.
我会去德州处理这件事
So close to the election? Don't be ridiculous.
在临近选举的时候? 别傻了
If the press gets wind of this,especially on the heels of the linderman scandal--
如果被媒体得到风声... 尤其是紧随林达曼的丑闻
I cared about meredith once.
我曾经爱过梅瑞狄斯
I owe her more than a phone call. I owe them both.
我欠她的不止是一通电♥话♥ 我欠她们两个
Besides. I'm this girl's father,come on.
而且 我是那女孩的父亲
You're a glorified sperm donor.
说得难听点 你不过是精♥子♥提供者
Don't get emotionally attached.
别太感情用事了
How can you be so cold? Because I know you,nathan.
你怎么能如此冷酷? 因为我了解你 内森
Beneath the gruff exterior,you're a sap.
在你强硬的外表下 你就是个傻瓜
The moment that young girl looks at you with her sad little weepy eyes,you're lost,you're finished.
一旦那女孩泪汪汪地看着你 你就会不知所措 你就完了
You'll start giving,and she'll start taking until there's nothing left.
你会开始付出 她就开始索取 直到你一无所有
So prioritize,nathan.
分清事情的轻重 内森
Wire the money to texas.
汇钱去德州
Focus on the people who really matter.
把精神放在真正重要的人身上
How's mom?
妈妈怎么样了?
Your mother's resting.
她在休息
So I understand you and zach cut school yesterday.
我知道你和扎克昨天逃学了
Mom said we could.
妈妈同意的
It was for our report.
那是为了我们的报告
We went to the aquarium.
我们去了水族馆
With these tickets?
就用这些门票?
Printed from your computer? These fake tickets,claire?
这些用电脑打印的假票吗 克莱尔?
You're spying on me?
你在监视我?
I don't know where you were,and I don't want to know.
我不知道你们去了哪里 我也不想知道
You're a teenager,you need to assert your independence. But this behavior...
你是个大孩子了 需要自己的空间 但这种行为...
it's unacceptable.
是我无法接受的
You're grounded,young lady.
你被禁足了 孩子
You're to be home every day at 5:00 sharp until further notice.
除非我允许 否则你每天都得在5点整准时回家
What? You can't do that! You have no right.
什么? 你不能这么做! 你没权利这么做
I'm your father. You're not my real father.
我是你父亲 你不是我的亲生父亲
No,I'm not.
是的 我不是
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表