剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Settle down, Ted.
冷静下来 泰德
We just wanna be normal again.
我们只想再做回平常人
He's not a paper salesman.
他不是纸张推销员
I guess she's not daddy's little girl any more.
看来她已不再是小女孩了
What are they doing?
他们在干什么?
Claire?
克莱尔?
He's getting inside your daughter's head.
他在进入你女儿的思想
I can run. Get some help.They can't hurt me.
我能逃跑 去求救 他们伤害不了我
I know you're thinking about being a hero--don't!
我知道你想做个英雄... 别这么做!
Don't!This guy is serious.
千万别! 这个家伙是认真的
And he's really dangerous and I need your help
而且他非常危险 我需要你的协助
to make sure that nobody gets hurt.
确保没人会受到伤害
You can read my mind.
你能读出我在想什么
Yeah, that's something your dad did to me.
是的 是你♥爸♥爸把我弄成这样的
It didn't just happen?
不是自然发生的?
I wouldn't be here right now if it just happened.
如果是自然发生的 我现在就不会在这里了
Has my dad done this to other people?
我爸爸还对别人这么做了?
As far as I can tell,it's different with everyone.
就我所知 每个人都各不相同
I've seen some weird things.
我看到了一些不可思议的事
I'm sure you have too,like that stuff at your school.
我相信你也是 就像你学校发生的事
Peter Petrelli.
彼得·佩里
Peter Petrelli?
彼得·佩里?
He can do what I can do.What do you know about him?
他能做我能做的事 你是怎么知道他的?
He can do what I can do.
他能做我能做的事
He's different...like you.
他也很特别...就像你
Save the cheerleader.
拯救啦啦队长
I read his mind,he read mine.
我读到了他的想法 他也读到了我的
He told me to protect you...
他告诉我要保护你...
from someone who was killing people like me.
有个人正在追杀像我这样的超能者
Are you different, Claire?
你也与众不同吗 克莱尔?
Your blood was all over that crime scene.
犯罪现场到处是你的血迹
You didn't have a scratch on you.
你身上却连个伤痕都没有
Why didn't you have a scratch on you?
为什么你身上没有伤痕?
I can heal.
我能自我痊愈
Did my dad make me this way?
是我爸爸让我变成这样的吗?
What are they gonna do with the baby?
他们会怎么处理那个孩子?
I don't know.
我不知道
I wonder if they knew about little orphan Annie
我在想 派我们去抓捕那个冷血的纵火犯之前
before they sent us over there to bag a bloody fire starter.
他们是否知道小孤女安妮的存在
Nah.
不
They would've told us.
如果知道 会告诉我们的
14 years ago
十四年前
Claude, a word please.
克劳德 借一步说话
没有她母亲的踪迹?
我们认为她丧生火海了
您的儿子?
是的
我听说你并没有孩子
没错
有了孩子可以改变一个人
我就只能靠想象了
你不一定要靠想象
你可以 亲自领养这个孩子
我不认为这是个好主意
这不是一个请求
你和你太太曾试着想要受孕吧
并没成功 而且坦白说 我倒觉得如释重负
我觉得我不会是个好父亲
我再说一遍
这不是个请求
别跟她太过亲近
你只是她的养父 她还是属于我们的
假使她的能力开始显露出来
我们就会带走她
当然
阿宽 走了
恭喜你做父亲了
Did you make me this way?
是你使我变成这样的?
Is that why you adopted me?Am I some sort of experiment?!
这就是你认养我的原因? 我只是你的试验品?!
Don't talk to your father like that.
别这样跟你父亲讲话
He's not my father.
他不是我父亲
They have nothing to do with this.
他们跟这事一点关系都没有
He's the one who got'em involved.
是他把他们卷进来的
No, we did!
不 是我们造成的!
You and me when we didn't leave this house when they came home.
我们在他们回家前没能及时离开
Look,no one's been hurt yet.
趁现在还没人受到伤害
What's he gonna do, go to the police?
他会怎么做 他有可能会去报♥警♥
We can get out of here right now.
我们现在走还来得及
We didn't get what we came for.
我们来的目的还没达到
We came for a cure.
我们来是为了恢复正常
What if there isn't one?
如果这里没人能使我们恢复正常呢?
I'll kill us all.
那我就杀了这里所有人
Just get inside his head and get some answers
快进入他的脑子 看能否得到答案
or we're all gonna have a really bad day.
否则今天谁也别想好过了
(日文)
That son of a bitch is thinking in Japanese.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的在用日文思考
Why are you thinking in Japanese?
你为什么要用日文思考?
We want answers!
我们需要答案!
Who are you?
你是谁?
And what did you do to us?
你对我们做了些什么?
In the den...the safe in the bookcase.
书房♥里... 书架上的保险箱
Ted, there's a safe in the bookcase.
泰德 书架上有个保险箱
No!
不!
Stop it!Stop it!
住手! 住手!
Enough! We're done.
够了! 可以了!
We are not done! I'm calling your bluff.
不 还不够! 我竟然被你给骗了!
Mom.
妈妈
Ted...Ted!
泰德 泰德!
Put the gun down. That's not gonna help anybody.
把枪放下 这么做对谁都没有好处
He killed my wife. Only fair I kill his
他杀了我妻子 我也要杀了他的妻子 这才公平
And with his own gun too.
用他自己的枪
Kinda poetic, don't you think?
有点儿意思吧 你不觉得吗?
Tell him what he wants to know!
把他想知道的告诉他!
Come on! He's willing to kill us all.
快点! 他会把我们都杀了的!
Leave her alone. She didn't do anything.
放了她 她什么都没做过
Claire, sit down.
克莱尔 坐下
Shoot me if you're gonna shoot someone.
如果你非要朝谁开枪 就向我开枪吧
No!
不要!
Parkman, you have to trust me. Shoot Claire.
帕克曼 相信我 向克莱尔开枪
I'm telling you someone's going to die.
我说了 必须要死一个人
I'm sorry, Mrs. Bennet.
对不起了 伯奈特夫人
Shoot Claire now. She can heal.
向克莱尔开枪 她能自愈
Shoot me!
向我开枪啊!
You brought this on yourself.
这都是你自找的
No!
不要!
No, no, no. Claire.
不... 克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔!
What did you do?!
你都做了什么?!
No, no, no. Claire.
不... 克莱尔
What did you do?!
你都做了些什么?!
What did you do that for?
你为什么要这么做?
Get his trust.
取得他的信任
Now he knows how far we'll go.
这样他就会知道我们有多认真了
Right hook.Right hook coming.
他要上钩了 他马上就要上钩了
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥!
You killed my little girl!
你杀了我的女儿!
You--you did!
你 你才是真正的凶手
Tell me it's not true.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me.
告诉我啊
Don't leave her here!
别把她留在这
Move Claire's body before it heals.
在克莱尔复原前把她移走
They don't need to see her like this.
他们没必要看到她这样
We gotta move the body.
我们应该把尸体移开
I had no idea it was gonna go this far.
我没想到事情会变成这样
Believe me. He was going to kill your wife.
相信我 他要杀了你妻子
I actually heard him pull the trigger in his mind.
我听到他已经下定决心了
Thank you for shooting first.
谢谢你先朝她开枪
Oh my God.
天呐
Where's mom and Lyle? Downstairs.
妈妈和莱尔呢? 在楼下
Are they safe? No.
他们安全了? 还没
Wait, you made her indestructible?
等等 是你把她变成不死之身的?
I didn't make anyone.
我没改变任何人
You don't have all your facts straight
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表