剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
A new one.
新的
Did anyone ever tell you
有没有人告诉过你
you're the smartest little man on the planet?
你是这个星球上最聪明的小鬼
You do. All the time.
你总是这么说
What's this?
这是什么?
It's a pinhole camera.
针孔摄像机
It's for the eclipse.
这是为日食准备的
The moon's gonna cover up the sun today.
今天的月亮会遮住太阳
We're supposed to look at it at school.
我应该在学校观看的
Speaking of which...
说到这
You need to go get ready. We can't be late.
你要准备一下了 我们不能迟到了
Not today.
尤其是今天
Mom,I'm already dressed,
妈妈 我已经穿好衣服
and I've packed my own lunch.
装好自己的午餐了
That's what I've been doing this morning.
我早上做的就是这些
What about you?
你呢?
Hey,don't get smart with me.
别和我耍小聪明
All right,I've been working to pay our bills.
我一直在为了付账单而工作
Yeah,that's why they turned off our gas again?
是啊 那为何我们的煤气又被停了?
Go grab your stuff and wait by the back door,okay?
拿好你的东西 在后门等我 好吗?
Why?
为什么
Just do it.
照我说的做
Mom,what's going on?
妈妈 出了什么事
Never mind,just keep your voice down
别管了 小点声
and stay close to me.
跟紧我
Camera ready?
摄像准备好了吗
"almost"几乎
快好了u3000稍等
This looks like 70,80 feet. This is so unreal.
看起来有70 80英尺 太不可思议了
Okay,I'm good!
好 我准备好了
Okay.
好
Aah! Oh,my--
我的 我的天
Oh,my God!
我的 我的天
Oh,my God. Claire!
上帝啊 克莱尔
Oh,my God.
我的天
Claire!
克莱尔
This is Claire Bennett.
我是克莱尔·伯奈特
And that was attempt number six.
刚才是第6次尝试
You get out here,yes?
你是在这下车 对吧
Mr. Linderman,I'm gonna have to call you back in five minutes,okay?
林达曼先生,我5分钟后再给你打过去 好么?
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm late-- I've got a fundraiser and a drinks meeting.
我已经晚了 我还有个筹款酒会
我又做了两次梦
在美剧"绝望的主妇"旁白中经常能到的一个单词
有时在空中坠下 有时在空中飞
Sometimes you're in 'em.
有时你也在场
I don't have time for this now.
我现在没空谈这事
They're not just dreams,Nathan.
这不只是梦 内森
Hold this.
拿着
I thought they'd go away,but they're not.
原以为不会再做了 但没有
Tim,I need this back by 6:00,please.
提姆 请在六点之前处理好这些资料
This morning,when I got out of bed,
今天早上 当我要下床的时候
my foot hovered before it hit the ground.
我的脚悬在了空中
Hovered for a split second.
还在空中停留了几秒
Like I was-- like I was floating.
就好像-- 好像我是飘浮在半空中的
I'm telling you,buddy,I think I can fly.
我是说真的 我想我能飞
These all undecideds?
这些都还没定
Tell you what,you think you can fly,
你说什么 你觉得你会飞?
why don't you jump off the Brooklyn Bridge?
那你怎么不从布鲁克林桥跳下去?
See what happepens.
看看会怎么样
Maybe I ought to start with something a little Nlower first.
也许我该试着从低一点的地方开始
It's like learning to walk.
就像是从学步开始
You're serious?
你是说真的?
Oh,I'm serious.
我说真的
You need to snap out of it,Peter.
彼得 你不能再这样下去了
See a doctor. Get some drugs.
去看看医生 开点药
But do not pull a Roger Clinton on me,man.
兄弟 别坏了我的大事
I'm eight points down in the polls.
我的民♥意♥测验结果已经降了8个点了
This isn't about you,all right?
这跟你无关 是吗
Something is happening to me,
我身上发生了一些事情
and I have this feeling that you're
我觉得只有你
the only person that's gonna understand this.
能明白我这些事
Why the hell would I understand that you think you can fly?
凭什么我要明白你认为你能飞?
Because you're my brother.
因为你是我哥哥
Mom,I can't talk--
妈我现在说话不方便
What?
什么
I'll be there in 10 minutes.
我10分钟就到
What'd she do now?
她在干什么?
She got arrested.
她被捕了
Arrested for what?
因为什么?
Shoplifting.
商店行窃
I'm so depressed.
我真是郁闷
What?
什么?
What are you talking about? Why?
你在说什么? 为什么?
All right,besides the fact that it was so gross
好吧 尽管从事实上来看这太蠢了
I almost fudged myself,
我几乎蒙骗了我自己
this is the single coolest thing to happen to this town
这大概是100年以内这个城市里面
in,like,100 years.
发生的最酷的事情
Not if nobody finds out,it's not.
如果没人发现的话就不是
Why'd you want me to tape you?
你为什么让我来拍
I have my reasons.
我有我的理由
It's not like you're not gonna be popular anymore.
你看起来还是很受欢迎啊
Popular?
受欢迎?
Who said anything about being popular?
谁在说受欢迎的事了
My life as I know it is over,okay?
我的生活已经都完蛋了 明白吗
I've got the Bishop game next week,
我下周要参加国际象棋比赛
SAT's in October,
10月还得参加高考
homecoming's three weeks from today,
然后还有三周就是返校节
and I'm a freak show!
而我现在却在做怪物表演
You're being a little dramatic,don't you think?
你现在有点戏剧化 你不觉得吗
No,I don't think!
不 我可不这么想
I have busted,like,every bone in my body,stabbed myself in the chest,
我要崩溃了 我身体里所有的骨头都刺进了我的胸口
I've shoved a two-foot steel rod through my neck,
还有2英尺的铁棒刺穿脖子
and I don't have a scratch on me!
而我身上却一丝擦痕都没有
Wh--what do you call that thing sticking out?
那伸出来的是什么?
Ugh. Great.
好极了
Just give me the tape,okay?
把带子给我 好吗
Sure.
当然
Hey,I--I can give you a ride on my handle bars,
我-- 你可以坐在车把上 我载你
if you want.
如果你愿意的话
Look...thanks,okay?
听着 谢谢你
I'll talk to you in front of people at school tomorrow.
我明天会在大家面前和你说话的
Promise.
我保证
Your son is a very intelligent boy.
你的儿子非常聪明
Gifted,actually.
实际上也很有天赋
That's not the issue.
不过那都不是重点
His father's not around,and...
他父亲不在这里...
Sometimes I think he could use
有时我想或许
a bit of a stronger hand,you know?
他需要严加管教一下
I work nights a lot,but,um...
但我晚上有很多工作
we can both work harder.
我们会更努力的工作
It's not about the work.
和工作无关
The truth is,I just don't know
事实是 我只是怀疑
if this school is the right fit for him.
这所学校是否真的适合他
But he's made friends.
但他交了朋友
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
He's on the soccer team.
他加入了足球队
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wrote a check for $25,000 get him into this snob-fest.
我付了两万五千美金的账单 让他加入这个势力之地
I was told that's what it took.
是你们告诉我要花这么多
That's on top of the tuition.
还是这里最多的学费
About the tuition.
说到学费
Uh,your last three checks have bounced.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表