剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Stole $2 million.
偷了2百万
We killed those thugs in the garage.
我们在车♥库♥里杀了那些打手
Killed those little bitches at the poker game.
杀了那些玩扑克的贱♥人♥
We've been very busy.
我们忙了很多事情
Those men were ripped apart.
那些人都被分尸了
Yeah,well...
对 不过...
what can I say?
我能说什么呢
But they didn't do anything to me.
他们什么也没做
Leaving witnesses would be sloppy.
留下喘气的目击者会很麻烦
I did what had to be done.
我只不过做了该做的
Like I always do.
跟我一直以来做的一样
Are you getting back together or not?
你们会不会和好?
I don't know.
我不知道
I hope so.
我希望能
And this is what we're gonna do now.
这就是我们现在要做的
You're gonna get the money,
你去拿钱
and you're going to take Micah as far away from D.L.as you can.
然后带着弥迦走得越远越好
I'll do the rest.u3000D.L.can care of me.
其他的由我来做 D.L.会照顾我的
Niki...I don't need you.
妮其... 我不需要你
He'll think you're crazy.
他会认为你疯了
And then he'll take Micah away from us.
然后带着弥迦远走高飞
He'll put it all together,and when he does...
他总会想明白的 然后
it's really only a question of whether he kills you before he leaves.
剩下的问题就是他在离开之前会不会杀了你
Dad,you know how you have a secret?
爸爸 你有你的秘密对吧?
Mom has a secret too.
妈妈也有个秘密
So you have a choice.
做个抉择吧
You can let D.L.take our son away from us forever,
你可以眼看着D.L.带着我们的孩子永远离开我们
or...you can do exactly what I say.
要不然...你就照我说的做
Where's the money?
钱在哪
Good choice.
选的好
i should have saved them
我本可以救他们的
you'd have been killed
那你也会被杀的
i've been given a gift,ando
我被赐予这个天赋 安藤
i'm supposed to use it to help people
我应该好好利用它去帮助人们
to save people
拯救人类
i failed
结果我失败了
you're being too hard on yourself
你对自己太严苛了
maybe i'm not the hero i thought i was
也许我不是我所想的那种英雄
every hero is on a journey to find his place in the world
每个英雄都在旅途上寻找他在世上的归属
but it's a journey
但这是个旅行
you don't start at the end
你毕竟还没开始
otherwise,they can't make a movie about it later
再说 他们过后也不会被拍成电影
what if i'm on the wrong path?
如果我走错路线呢?
what if i was supposed to save those people?
如果我要拯救大家呢?
u can bend time and space
你能扭曲时空
maybe when you can do it better
或许当你能做的更好的时候
u can come back here and fix things
你就能回来弥补一切
like a do-over?
像<回到20年前> 里那样?
exactly
的确
a do-over i like that
<回到20年前>我喜欢
Where's your father?
你♥爸♥爸呢
I mean,not your biological father,
我不是指你的生父
but,you know,your dad.
你知道的 你♥爸♥爸
He's walking out the bio-parents.
他跟我的亲生父母出去了
Is that what you're calling them,the bio-parents?
你就这么称呼他们?亲生父母?
Oh,that's so cold and impersonal.
这称呼好冷漠好疏远
And fitting.
不过很合适
Thanks again for coming out.
再次感谢你们能来
I know your visit meant a lot to Claire.
你们的来访对克莱尔意义重大
When I was her age,I had enough weighing on my head.
我像她这么大的时候 我想的东西也很多
I'm glad I could help.
很高兴能帮上忙
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I think that went pretty well.
我觉得刚才做的非常好
Yeah.
当然
If there's anything else you need...
如果还有什么事情你需要...
I'll keep you posted.
我会联♥系♥你的
Was it what you were hoping for?
这就是你所期望的么
Not really.
不全是
I mean,I don't know what I was hoping for.
我也不知道我所期望的是什么样
I guess I just wanted them to tell me who I am.
我想我可能只是想 让他们告诉我 我是谁
They don't know any better than I do.
可他们未必比我自己知道的更多
Baby,nobody can tell you who you are.
宝贝 没人能告诉你你是谁
That's just something you gotta figure out for yourself.
你只能自己慢慢体会
Can we throw these away?
我们把这些扔了吧
Are they burnt?
糊了么
No.
没有
I'm just afraid I'll eat 'em all if we don't.
我怕不扔的话 我会把它们吃光
You know,I have to hand it to your dad.
这些事我只能让你♥爸♥去做
This isn't the first time
这并不是我们第一次
we've tried to find those bio-parents.
试图找寻你的亲生父母
It's not?
不是
When you were a baby...
你还是个婴儿的时候
we thought you had something wrong with your chromosomes.
我们认为你的染色体可能有点问题
Some disease.
有什么病
We needed to screen your parents to see if they were carriers.
我们想要检查一下你的双亲以确定他们是否是携带者
I was scared to death,
我吓坏了
and they were nowhere to be found.
可还是找不到他们
What kind of disease?
什么样的病?
How did you know there was something wrong with me?
你怎么会知道我有问题
Nothing was wrong with you.You were fine.
你什么问题也没有 你很好
It's just,I don't know,one of those things.
不过是 我不知道 有点事情
Of what things?
什么事?
Was I doing anything abnormal?
我有什么不正常的地方?
You had a cough,Claire.
你咳嗽 克莱尔
Don't turn hypochondriac on me.
别疑神疑鬼的了
Your brother's bad enough.
你弟弟够麻烦的了
Come on,you.Come on.
过来 你过来
So...was that as scary for you as it was for me?
你是不是可我一样感到心慌?
You're a very brave man,Dad.
你真勇敢 爸爸
Oh,God.
天哪
I can explain.You played me for a fool.
我可以解释 你把我当傻子在耍
Set me up.No,I can explain everything
陷害我 不 我可以解释
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表