剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
We need this Mr.Petrelli, and so do you.
我们需要证据 佩里先生 你也同样需要
Otherwise, he walks.
否则他就会逍遥法外
We'll contact you when you land in Vegas.
到达拉斯维加斯后 我们会再联♥系♥你的
How long have you been working with the f.B.I.?
你与联邦调查局合作多久了?
Since Heidi's accident.
自从那次意外发生以后
I take Linderman down for a long time, Peter.
我瞒了林达曼很久了 彼得
I thought I could be a hero,save the world.
想做个英雄 拯救世界吗?
Instead I just killed What's that?
而我却杀了... 那是什么?
That's not your blood, is it ?
那不是你的血 对吗?
No, Simone.
是西蒙妮的血
Isaac shot her. She's dead.
艾萨克射中了她 她死了
She's dead ?
她死了
Did you call the police? No.
你报♥警♥了吗? 没有
Okay.Here's what's going to happen.
接下来我们这么做
I'm gonna make an anonymous phone call,okay ?
我去打个匿名电♥话♥
You will have absolutely nothing to do with it. But I did.
你和这件事完全没有关系 但我有
She's dead because of me.
她是因为我才会死的
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
That's it,you don't do anything.
你什么都不用做
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
This is not the time for you to get noble, okay.
现在不是你做圣人的时候
Just stay with me.
只要和我在一起
I can't. I can't.
我不能...
As long as I'm alive,everyone around me is in danger.
只要我还活着 我身边的人就都处于危险之中
Suresh. We can call Suresh, okay ?
苏雷什 我们可以找苏雷什
He can study you. He can...
他可以研究你 他能...
He's working on a cure.
他正在研究治愈的方法
It's already too late for that.
现在研究已经太迟了
Sir. You have your flight to vegas
先生 你该启程去维加斯了
Just, tell the driver to wait.
告诉司机再等等
Peter!
彼得!
Well, there you are.
你总算回来了
Lyle is watching payper view in the other room.
莱尔在房♥里看收费电影呢
I'm going to run to the gym before there's a lift of the line.
在人多之前 我去健身房♥健个身
I tell you
我说
that flood in our basement turned into a right vacation for this family.
咱们全家都托了地下室淹水的福 出来渡个假
Too bad Claire is missing it all with that cheerleading retreat.
克莱尔去参加拉拉队活动不能来 真是太可惜了
I'm not going to answer that.
我不会接的
I got the dog hotel giving me hourly updates on Mr. Muggles.
宠物酒店每小时都向我汇报玛格勒先生的情况
They hate me. Sorry. I have to take a trip.
他们很透我了 很抱歉 我必须要出趟差
Now ? What else ?
现在? 还用问吗?
You stay here and take care of Lyle.
你要好好照顾莱尔
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来的
If anyone comes looking for me Stop.
如果有谁找我 停下
Stop. You can't go.
停下 你不能去的
What you are doing ? Why are you whispering.
你在说什么 为什么这么小声
Because you told me to yesterday.
因为昨天你告诉我要这样的
I thought you didn't remember.
我以为你不记得昨天的事了
You told me to pretend that man took my memory.
你告诉我假装被那人抹去了记忆
You took me in the shower. You told me everything.
你开着淋浴器告诉我的 你告诉了我所有的事情
I told you ? What you really do.
我告诉你了? 你真实的身份
Who you work for, and what happened to Claire.
你为谁工作 还有发生在克莱尔身上的事
Do you know where she is ?
你知道她在哪吗?
You know I can't remember. No.
我记不起来了 我也不知道
But you told me you were protecting her.
但是你告诉我你一直在保护她
You said you sent her away so she'd be safe,
你说你把她送走了 她会安全的
and that if you went after her,
还说如果你要去找她
I should give you this.
就把这个交给你
Claire is with friends don't go after her.
克莱尔和朋友在一起 不要去找她
This is my writing !
这是我的笔迹!
All right, look. We can't let anybody know about this.
我们不能让任何人知道这事
Don't worry. I know how to play dumb.
别担心 我知道怎么装傻
I can never love you enough.
我永远都爱你
You do fine.
你已经做得很好了
Puccini ?
普契尼(意大利歌♥手)?
I thought of you more as a John Denver type.
我以为你喜欢约翰·丹佛那类的呢
That's your wife ?
你妻子?
Your painter friend from new york has trying to reach you.
你在纽约的画家朋友试着联络你
I chatted with him for you.
我替你和他聊过了
Apparently, he's got himself a dead girlfriend.
看起来他给他自己弄了个死掉的女朋友
Nice guy.
真是好人啊
Thomson doesn't need me on this one. I need to be here with my family.
汤普森不用我管这事 我得和我的家人呆在这
This isn't a request. This is an assignment.
这可不是请求 这是任务
You do remember assignments,don't you?
你还记得有任务吧?
I'll get my things. Yeah.
我去收拾一下行李 好的
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Another paper emergency. Huge order mix up in fresno.
又是纸厂的紧急事件 在弗瑞斯♥诺♥ 很多定单被弄混了
Sorry for stealing your husband,Mrs. Bennett.
很抱歉带走你的丈夫 伯奈特太太
It's just he's the best guy we've got in a pinch.
他的确是处理麻烦的最佳人选
I like your hair.
我喜欢你的头发
So this is the list ? Yes.
这就是那份名单? 是的
What's left of it.
那些是还没联♥系♥上的
Most of these people are missing or dead.
他们中大多数要么失踪了 要么死了
I want to run your DNA sample against my father formula.
我要把你的DNA植入到我父亲的程式
And we can take you to some place safe.
然后把你送到安全的地方
This is your father's formula
这就是你父亲的程式
this is how he made the list, how he found me.
他就是用它做出这份名单并找到我的?
Yes. Although, I haven't figured out what it he's looking for.
是的 但我还不清楚他要找的是什么
Specific gene, codon.
特定的基因 或密♥码♥子
There are 3 billion options base per human DNA.
在人类的DNA里有30亿种基本配对
It's the proverbial needle.
这简直就是大海捞针
Did my DNA helped ? No.
我的DNA有帮助吗? 没有
Okay Mohinder,you've been driving all night.
莫欣德 你忙了一整晚
Why you just don't take a break. I can't. These people are in danger.
休息一下吧 我不能 这些人处于危险之中
We have to warn them. If Sylar gets to them first--.
我必须警告他们 如果塞拉先找到他们...
Exactly. So let me help.
没错 所以让我来帮你
Right here. This one is in New York.
这里 在纽约的这个人
Isaac Mendez. I'll call him.
艾萨克·门德斯 我会打电♥话♥给他
And you just relax and take a minute.
你去放松一下 休息会
You're very kind.
你人真好
Thank you.
谢谢你
You have no idea how alone I used to feel.
你不会明白我曾多么的孤独
How insignificant.
多么的...一文不名
You've given me hope.
你给了我希望
Hope is great.
有希望很好
We need cafeine.
我们需要咖♥啡♥因♥提提神
So this formula, if you figure it out how many of us will you find?
如果你把这程式解出来 能找到多少我们这种人?
Who knows? Hundreds, thousands, maybe more.
谁知道呢? 成百上千 或许更多
It's busy.
占线
I'll get him later.
我等会再打
To new friends.
敬新朋友
This is good. What is it?
味道不错 这是什么?
Chi.
茶
It's a special blend my father brought from India.
我父亲从印度带来的特别饮品
Who we gonna call next ?
我们下个目标是谁?
No one.
谁也不找
I already have you. Mr. Sylar.
我已经找到你了 塞拉先生
Here.
抬头
Mr. Petrelli ?
佩里先生
Flying man! Not here.
飞人 别在这里嚷
Flying man! Yeah.
飞人 好的
Let me guess.
让我猜一下
You're still trying to still that sword from Mr. Linderman?
你还在试图从林达曼先生那里偷走那把剑
Where is your friend? Ando?
你的朋友呢? 安藤?
I sent him back to Japan.
我让他回日本了
This mission getting too dangerous for him.
这个使命对他来说太危险了
I think I know what you mean.
我想我理解你
Can't protect everyone.
你不能保护每一个人 对吗?
Sometimes it's better to go it alone.
有时候独自一人要好一些
The more people you try and help,
你想要帮助的人越多
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表