剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
the more people get hurt.
受到伤害的人也越多
Please, you must help me.
拜托你 你必须要帮帮我
I can't get past the casino security.
我没办法通过赌场的门卫
When I first met you, I thought you were nuts.
我第一次见你时 以为你是个神经病
It's okay. I thought you were mean.
没关系 我也曾以为你很坏
But know you know, you pretend you do not care about anyone,
但我现在知道了 你只是假装不关心任何人
but you care too much.
其实你很关心
It's really important you get your powers back, huh?
找回你的能力对你真的很重要吗?
It is important for everyone.
对所有人都很重要
Follow me.
跟我来
You know who I am?
你认识我吗?
Of course. Mr. Petrelli.
当然 佩里先生
My friend is making a delivery for me to Mr. Linderman,
我的朋友是来帮我给林达曼先生送件东西的
something he's expected.
一件他盼望已久的东西
I didn't realize...
我不知道...
I think you've been around long enough
你应该不是第一天做事了
to know what happens when Mr. Linderman doesn't get what he's expecting.
应该知道林达曼先生没有拿到他要的东西 结果会如何
Or do I have to paint you a picture.
要我把结果画给你看吗?
You can take it to the curator.
他可以把它交给馆长
That work for you?
这样你满意吗?
Vivian Loui?
维维安·路易丝?
My name is Vivian and I'm from Canada.
我叫维维安 来自加拿大
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
I do not need you happy,only safe.
我在乎的不是你高兴与否 而是你的安全
There's nothing left of me.
我已经一无所有了
Everything I have will disappear the second I get on the plane.
我所拥有的一切 在我登机的那一刻将全部消失
My friends, my family. Me.
朋友 家人 自己
I can make you forget it all, if that's what you'd prefer.
我可以让你忘掉一切 只要你愿意
There's nothing left for you here. No one to trust.
这里没有属于你的东西 没人可以信任
No. You cannot see him again.
不 你不能再去见他
Peter Petrelli is the only person I know that I can trust.
彼得·佩里是我认识的人中唯一可以信任的
More than you.
甚至胜于你
He cares about me.
他关心我
Why can't I hide in New York with him ?
为什么我不能和他一起藏匿在纽约?
He's not in a position to be responsible for you or himself.
他现在的情况不适于保护你 甚至他自己
Come.
走吧
Boarding pass and I.D.
请出示登机证和身份证
Boarding pass and I.D.
登机证和身份证
Boarding pass and I.D.
登机证和身份证
Sorry, sir, only passengers are allowed beyond this floor.
很抱歉 先生 只有检过票的乘客可以过去
Isaac Mendez, NYPD.
艾萨克·门德斯 我们是纽约警局的
We have a few questions for you.
我们有几个问题要问你
Mr. Mendez,detective Jeff Tracy, NYPD.
门德斯先生 我是杰夫·特雷西探员 纽约警局的
Do you know this woman ? Simone Deveau ?
你认识这个女人吗? 西蒙妮·德沃
She and I...
她和我...
We broke up recently.
我们最近分手了
We received a phone call that she might be hurt.
我们接到一个匿名电♥话♥ 说她可能受伤了
Some of your neighbours
你的邻居们说
said they heard an argument then gunshots.
听到了争吵声 还有枪声
Might if we take a look around ?
介意我们四处看看吗?
Isaac. What's going on ?
艾萨克 怎么了?
Something wrong ?
有什么不对吗?
No, ma'am. Apparently not.
不 女士 看起来没什么事
Sorry for taking your time.
很抱歉占用你的时间
Simone, you're alive.
西蒙妮 你还活着
Lucky you.
你运气好
My.
天呐
You're very usefull.
你真是能帮大忙
Candace is special,just like you.
坎迪斯很特别 就像你一样
Where's Simone ?
西蒙妮呢?
She's traveling Europe, indefinitely.
她正在去欧洲旅行 也不是很确定
As far as the rest of the world is concerned.
就让别人来操心这件事好了
There's a crew going to clean up this mess.
会有人来处理这里的麻烦
How am I supposed to pretend this didn't happen ?
我怎能装作什么都没发生过?
Maybe you should have thought about that
也许你该在朝她开两次枪前
before you shot her, twice.
考虑到这个问题
What's the matter, sweetie,
怎么了? 甜心
you wanna shoot me again ?
你还想向我开枪吗?
Enough.
够了
I can't stay here.
我不能再呆在这里了
Take me with you. That's not our assignment.
带我走 这不是我们此行的任务
Please.
求你了
I don't know what to do. Of course you do.
我不知该如何是好 你当然知道
You keep painting.
继续画画
My condolescences.
节哀顺变
There you go.
看好了
When did you get so good ? I'm unemployed.
你几时玩得这么好了? 我失业了
What do you this I do all day when you're at school ?
你以为你上学时 我在干什么?
Wow. One more ?
再玩一次?
I can't. I'm going to be late for the bus.
我不能再玩了 我要错过校车了
So be late!
那就迟到好了
You're not gonna learn something at school that you don't already know.
反正在学校你也学不到什么新东西
Love you.
我爱你
You know, you have to admit it, Nikki,
你得承认 妮其
I do a better you than you.
由我来作你 比原本的你强多了
Did you think I wouldn't find out?
你以为我不会发现吗?
About what ?
什么?
Where did you get that ? It was on my pillow.
你从哪找到的? 在我枕头上
Well, I didn't put it there.
肯定不是我放在那的
Were you digging through my stuff ?
你翻我的东西了?
Don't turn this around on me, Nikki.
你在和我耍什么花样?
You said no more secrets.
你说从此不再有任何秘密
I found out you're going to Linderman's casino. For what ?
我发现你又要去林达曼的赌场 去干什么?
What did you got doing with this guy ? It's nothing.
你要找这个人做什么? 没什么
Linderman called and he asked me to be his dealer, that's it.
他让我去他的赌场作发牌员 就这些
You're not talking about dealing cards here.
你不会跟我说你只是去发牌吧
That's all this is.
就只是发牌而已
Baby trust me. I promise you,
相信我 我向你保证
I won't do anything that I don't want to.
我不会做违背自己心意的事情
All right?
好吗?
You left that for him,didn't you ?
是你留给他的 对吗?
Cute.
算你狠
I can't feel my fingers. It's the curar.
我感觉不到我的手指 麻药在起作用
It induces paralysis of the brain.
你的大脑麻痹了
Which means you can't control your abilities.
也就是说你无法控制自己的能力
Whoever you think I am,I'm not.
我不是你以为的那个人
You are the man who murdered my father !
你是杀我父亲的凶手
Do you still expect me to believe you're Zane Taylor ?
你不会以为我还相信你是赞恩·泰勒吧?
Zane was killed three days ago,
赞恩三天前已被杀
the same day I met you.
而那正是我遇到你的那天
You thought you were so clever, giving me his DNA.
你自以为很聪明地给了我他的DNA
You're a parasite.
你个寄生虫
You killed my father and fed off his work.
你杀了我父亲 蚕食他的成果
Let me here you say it.
我要亲耳听你说
Tell me your name.
告诉我你的名字
Say it !
快说
Say it !
说
Sylar !
塞拉
There's only one thing to do with a parasite.
对付寄生虫只有一种方法
Kill it before it kills again.
在他再次杀人之前杀死他
You're just like your father,murderers the both of you.
你和你父亲一样 都是凶手
I'm a scientist.
我是科学家
Your father said that. But he kept bleeding me through--.
你父亲也这么说 可是他还不是一直给我那些人
He had no idea what you were.
他不知道你到底是什么东西
He knew.
他知道
He might not have admitted it,
他可能不承认
but after all,we were making so much progress together, why would he stop?
可我们毕竟一起取得了很大进展 为什么要停下来?
You know nothing about my father.
你根本不了解我父亲
I know everything.
我什么都知道
He confided in me.
他与我无话不谈
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表