剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I die. Sylar kills me.
我死了 塞拉杀了我
I'm leaving.
我要走了
And when I get back,I expect you to be gone.
当我回来的时候 希望你已经消失
Don't say that, Mom.
别这样 妈妈
It's meit's Gabriel. You're not Gabriel.
我是加布里埃尔 你不是加布里埃尔
You're damned,
你真该死
and I want you out of my house.
我希望你滚出我的房♥子
Let go!
让我走!
Get away from me! Mom, calm down.
离我远点! 滚开 妈妈 冷静点
I want my son.
我要我的儿子
What did you do with my son?
你对我儿子都做了什么?
Give me back my boy.
把我的儿子还给我
Mom, please, it's me.
妈妈 别这样 是我
It's me, Mom, please...
是我啊 妈妈 拜托
No. My Gabriel
不 我的加布里埃尔
Mom, stop it, stop it!You're notyou're not!
妈妈 停下来... 不 你不是的 你不是我儿子
Stop, stop.You're not, you're not!
停下来... 你不是的 你不是
You're not--
你不是的...
I'm sorry.
对不起
That heartbeat...You were in the loft.
这心跳声 你就是顶楼里的那个人
Why are you following me?
为什么跟踪我?
I must stop you.
我必须制止你
Then do it.
那就试试看吧
Do it! Kill me!
来啊! 杀了我啊!
You can't, you coward.
你做不到的 你个懦夫
Now I'm gonna have to kill you.
现在我却要杀你
No! Hiro!
不 阿宽!
You did it.
你成功了
You found the cure.
你找到解药了
Where was it?
哪找的?
It was in me.
就在我身上
Sometimes...
有的时候...
when a mommy and daddy have a sick child,
当一个孩子生病了
they have another baby.
他的父母不得不再生一个孩子
A healthy baby with healthy antibodies.
一个带有健康抗体的孩子
And if we're very lucky,
如果幸运的话
the healthy baby's blood will heal the sick baby.
新生婴儿的血就能够医治那个得病的孩子
Unfortunately, I was born a little too late to help my sister.
但很不幸 我的出生没来得及救我的姐姐
But I'm not too late to help you.
但却来得及救你
What happened? Did you kill Sylar?
怎么了 你干掉塞拉了?
I couldn't.I failed.
没有 我失败了
I failed you. I'm sorry Ando.
让你失望了 抱歉 安藤
You haven't failed Hiro.We still have two days to kill Sylar and stop the bomb.
你没有失败 还有两天 我们足以杀死塞拉 阻止爆♥炸♥
How?
怎么可能
The sword is broken.
剑都断了
You weren't even going to say good-bye?
你连声再见都不说吗
Good-bye.
再见
I think I figured a way for you to save the world.
我发现了一个能让你拯救世界的方法
A gun?
一把枪?
That's how I save the world--that's your plan?
这就是你的计划? 我就这么拯救世界?
I can handle Ted.
我能搞定泰德
But if I lose it, you're the onl one
但如果我失败了
who can get close enough to stop me.
只有你才能接近我 并阻止我
Right through the backof the head.
记住 从后面直接爆我头
You know the spot.Same place you pulled the piece of glass from.
就你帮我拔出玻璃的那位置
My destiny is notto shoot you.
我的任务可不是爆你的头
The universe cannot be that lame.
现在情况还没那么糟
You cannot run away from who you are, Claire.
你不能逃避你的责任 克莱尔
This bomb is happening.
爆♥炸♥一定会发生的
How can you be so sure?
你何以如此肯定?
Because I can draw the future.
因为我能预见未来
I met a guy who can do it, now I can do it, you see?
以前那人能画 现在我也能画 明白吗
Someone's gonna blow.
会有人爆♥炸♥
Me, Ted-- It doesn't really matter.
不管是我或泰德 这都无所谓了
It's happening around the election,
爆♥炸♥会在选举的时候发生
unless you stop it.
除非你去阻止它
That's Ted.You drew Ted.
是泰德 你画的是泰德
Are you sure?
你确定?
I'll never forgetthat face.
我永远都不会忘了那张脸
That's Kirby Plaza, midtown.
这是在中城的柯比广场
Ted is here in New York.
泰德就在这 就在纽约
Don't you see, Claire? You're part of this.
你还不明白吗 克莱尔 这是你的责任
But you have to do this.
你必须得这么做
Thank you, Benjamin.
谢谢 本杰明
What are you doing here?
您来这干吗
I didn't think I'd see you till later tonight.
我以为晚上才能见到您
A mother can't be worried about her son
在儿子一生中最重要的日子里
on the most important day of his life?
做母亲的就不能来关心一下吗
I was just working on the speech--some details of the concession.
我在斟酌演讲稿的一些细节部分
I'm not talking about the election.
我可不是指选举
Linderman called me.
林达曼给我打电♥话♥了
He said you're getting cold feet.
说你有点打退堂鼓
It's natural to feel ambivalent.
感到为难是很正常的
Nobody expects you to feel otherwise.
没人不允许你这样
So I wanted to give you perspective.
所以我想来开导一下你
You know about Linderman's plans?
你知道林达曼的计划?
Yes.
是的
Well, they're not just Linderman's.
这不仅仅是他的计划
A lot of people put time and care
为了保证成功
into making this a reality.
好多人都倾注了他们的心血
Myself included.
也包括我
You?
你?
Yes, you don't know everything about me, Nathan.
是的 其实你并不了解我
But I do know everything about you.
但我却非常了解你
And I know what you're capable of.
我知道你有超能力
Do you think I'm a mass murderer?
你认为我是个嗜血的刽子手?
Important men make impossible decisions.
伟人做伟事
President Truman dropped two atomic bombs on Japan to end World War II.
为了尽快结束二战 杜鲁门总统下令在日本投放两颗原♥子♥弹♥
Killed thousands to save millions.
杀死了数千人 却拯救了上万人
That was different, Ma, we were at war.
这不一样 那是打仗时期
I can't accept this.
我不能那么做
That is your one weakness,Nathan--you have no faith.
你一直不自信 这是你的缺点
So how could you possibly believe this bomb could actually heal the world
如果你对自己的未来都不报希望
if you have no faith in the idea of destiny?
你怎能相信爆♥炸♥真的能拯救世界
Your destiny, Nathan,
上天注定了 内森
is to set the course of history
在这场可怕的灾难发生之后
after this unspeakable act has occurred.
你将改变历史
The people will look back on what you do
人们会记得一位来自纽约的国会议员
as the freshman congressman from New York,
在他当选的第一年里为人♥民♥所做的一切
and they will thank you.
因为你的能力和坚持
For your strength,for your conviction,
因为你的信念
for your faith.
人♥民♥会感谢你
In my day, we called it being presidential.
在我们那个年代 称其为总统
Can you believe?
你有这个信心吗
Can you be the one we need?
在我们需要你的时候站出来
That's my boy.
这才是我的儿子
You were right, Mom.
你说的没错 妈妈
I am meant to be special,
就像你希望的那样
just like you wanted.
我天生与众不同
I can be anything.
我能做到任何事
I can even be president.
甚至当选为总统
There's no sign of him.
找不到他
What's wrong?
你怎么了?
I'm not normal.
我并不是普通人
I tried to pretend that I was,
我曾试着逃避...
and I just hurt everyone.
却伤害了每一个人
My mom, my dad.
包括我妈妈 爸爸
I ruined everything because of what I am.
就因为我这样 我搞糟了所有事
I hated it.
我恨我自己
But you--
但是你...
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表