剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Me and Niki,everything we had,
我和妮其 我们所拥有的一切
it was--
全是...
it wasn't real.
全是假的
It was all Linderman's science experiment.
一切只不过是林达曼的科学实验
All this time Linderman's just been playing with our lives.
林达曼一手导演了我们的生活
What are you doing?
你还在干吗?
Linderman obviously isn't here.
显然林达曼不在这
We're wasting our time.
我们在浪费时间
If Linderman knows this much about us,
如果林达曼知道我们的一切
he must know something about Micah.
那他一定知道弥迦的事
Where he went, what he's doing.
他去过的地方 做过的事情
Linderman went to New York.
林达曼去了纽约
Some note about Petrelli on election day.
备忘录上 大选之日上写着佩里
We find Linderman,we find Micah.
只要找到林达曼 就能找到弥迦
Let's get Micah the hell out of there.
我们去把弥迦救出来
Hi, Molly.
莫莉
I'm Dr. Suresh,
我是苏雷什博士
and I need to take some blood,
我需要采些血样
if that's okay.
如果你不介意的话
Molly,I want to stop the man
莫莉 我想阻止那个家伙
who hurt your family,
那个伤害你家人的人
and who tried to hurt you.
还试图伤害你
You can't stop the boogeyman.
你没法阻止那个夜魔
He sees into your soul,
他能看穿你
and then he eats your brain.
然后吃了你的脑子
Well, you know who can stop the boogeyman?
你知道谁能阻止那变♥态♥吗?
You.
你
I hear you have an amazing ability.
我听说你有一种神奇的力量
It's not so amazing.
那并不怎么神奇
They ask me where people are,
他们问我人们的去向
and I find them.
我找到了他们
You find them?
你找到他们?
Anywhere in the world?
不管他们在哪?
Yeah, I just think about them,
我只是想想他们
and then I know where they are.
然后就知道他们的方位了
But it doesn't work right now.
但是现在不管用了
Well, that is a very special ability, Molly.
那是种非常特别的能力 莫莉
Because the boogeyman,he likes to hide.
因为这个变♥态♥喜欢躲起来
But if you can tell us where he is,
但如果你能告诉我们他在哪
we can make sure he never comes back again.
我们能保证他再也不会回来了
You're different from the other doctors.
你和其他的医生都不一样
You're much better at this.
你比他们好多了
Thanks.
谢谢
You're telling me this guy Ted Sprague blew up your house?
你是说这个叫泰德·斯佩雷格的家伙炸了你家?
Yeah, pretty much.
没错 就是那样
Don't you see this, Nathan?
内森 你没有看出来吗?
Maybe I'm not the bomb.
或许我不是那个炸♥弹♥
Maybe this guy Ted Sprague is.
或许这个叫泰德·斯佩雷格的家伙才是
Maybe we can stop him.
说不定我们可以阻止他
You said you had a dream that you blew up New York City.
你说做过一个你炸毁了纽约市的梦
Yeah, I also dreamed that I could fly.
没错 我还梦见过自己会飞
We know how that turned out for you.
我们都清楚那后来是你
You can fly?
你会飞?
That's cool.
那可真酷
The election is tomorrow.
明天就大选了
Pick up the phone,call the FBI.
打电♥话♥给联邦调查局
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
Nathan...
内森...
trust me.
相信我
I'll make a few calls.
我会打电♥话♥的
Claire.
克莱尔
You've been through a lot.
你经历了太多事
You're very brave.
你非常的勇敢
I just want you to know that I admire that.
我只想让你知道我很欣赏你这一点
Mr. Linderman,we have a problem.
林达曼先生 我们有麻烦了
Oh, thank you, Lord,
感谢主
for bringing my Gabriel home safe.
我的加布里埃尔安全回家了
Hi, Mom.
你好 妈妈
Thank you, Lord.
感谢主
Come in, come in.
进来...
If I'd known you were coming,I would have straightened up more.
如果知道你要来 我会收拾得更整齐些的
Um, I brought it from Texas.
我从德克萨斯带来了这个
It's...For your collection.
为你的收藏而准备的
perfect!
太好了!
One more,and I have the continent.
再有一个 我收集的大♥陆♥就齐全了
I'm just missing Oregon.
现在我只差俄勒冈州的了
I hear it's beautiful there.
我听说那里很漂亮
Green everywhere.
芳草鲜美 落英缤纷
The clock's broken.
这个钟坏了
Oh, that old thing,
那个老东西
I should have thrown it away years ago.
我几年前就该把它给扔了
It was Dad's.
这是爸爸的
It's junk.
垃圾一个
It's a beautiful piece.
它很漂亮
It just needs a little attention.
它只是需要一点关心
I can tell you how proud I am.
我能告诉你我多么为你骄傲
I haven't done anything.
我还一事无成呢
You've traveled the world.
你周游了世界
Some of us only get to see it in snow globes.
有些人只能通过 雪屋球来看这个世界呢
I'm tired of traveling--I think I might stay here.
我厌倦了旅行 我想留下来
In Queens?
在皇后区?
Why would you ever come back?
你为什么要回来?
If I stayed,maybe I could stop.
如果我留下 或许我能停下来
Maybe I wouldn't have to...
或许我不会要...
What?
什么?
Gabriel.
加布里埃尔
I'm gonna make you a sandwich.
我去给你做个三明治
You want tuna fish?
你要吞拿鱼吗?
Please don't,I'm not hungry.
不了 我不饿
Well...
那个...
if you insist on staying--
如果你坚持要留下来
You should call Mr. Bilger--
你该给贝尔格先生打个电♥话♥
that man from Smith & Barney.
那位花旗银行的先生
You fixed his Rolex.
你修好了他的劳力士
Why would I call him?
为什么我要给他打电♥话♥?
Because he said you should.
因为他说过你可以
He said you were very talented,
他说你非常有才华
and very special.
而且很特别
Maybe he could get you a job.
说不定他能给你一份工作
I have a job.
我有工作
I fix watches.
我修钟表
That's a hobby.
那只是个爱好
Investment banking is a very lucrative field.
银行投资是前途无量的领域
I can't be an investment banker.
我作不了银行投资家
You could be anything you want.
只要你想 你什么都能做
Mom, he wouldn't even remember who I am.
妈妈 他甚至都不会记得我是谁
Who could forget you?
谁能忘得掉你呢?
You're not even listening to me!
你都没有在听我说什么!
I am listening.
我在听
No.
你没有
You're making a tuna sandwich.
你在做吞拿鱼三明治
So?
那又怎样?
I asked you not to.
我要你别做的
I made a mistake.
我做错了
I'm sorry!
很抱歉!
Mom--Mom, don't.
妈妈 别这样
Don't, it's just...
别这样 这只是...
maybe I don't have to be special.
或许我不用那么特别
That's okay to just be a normal watchmaker.
作一名普通的钟表匠就可以了
Can't you just tell me that's enough?
你就不能告诉我这已足够了吗
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表