剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
What do you mean I told him?
你说我告诉他是什么意思?
I know.It doesn't make any sense.
我知道 听上去很荒谬
But he said that you were flying with him.
不过他说你和他一起在飞
And you told him it was all gonna be okay.
你告诉他一切都会好起来的
That there were people who cared.
有人会来处理这一切
Who would make a difference.
那些与众不同的人
That you would save the world.
你们会拯救世界
After that, he just put his head down and...
之后 他垂下头...
He was gone.
就这么走了
Like he was falling asleep.
像睡着了一样
I never had that conversation with your father.
我从未和你父亲有过那样的对话
But it sounds like something you would say.
还有你在我电♥话♥答录机上的留言
Those messages you left on my answering machine.
听起来你好像有话要说
You said you wanted one of Isaac's paintings.
你说你想要艾萨克的其中一幅画
Because it would help you save the world.
因为它能帮你拯救世界
It's hard to explain.
这很难解释
But if you had that painting...
可是如果你有那幅画...
I could save the world.
我就能拯救世界
Linderman.
林达曼
What?
什么?
The painting you want.
你想要的那幅画
I sold it to a guy named Linderman.
我卖♥♥给了一个叫林达曼的人
He lives in Las Vegas.
他住在拉斯维加斯
Linderman gave you $4 million,
林达曼给了你四百万美金
and you're spending it on postcards.
而你都花在明信片上了
I take it I'm supposed to choose.
我拿来想选一张
Mmm.That one.
那张
Well, that isn't a red flag.
那不是用红色标记
You two agreeing on something.
你们俩达成共识了?
All right, gonna go to the office and have this printed up.
好了 我要去办公室把这个打印出来
Don't you want to hear about how the New York Journal
你不想听听纽约日报
wants to do a cover story on you?
想在封面头条上怎么写你么?
I've invited Oliver Dennison
我邀请了奥利弗·丹尼森
to come for family brunch and do an interview.
来共进家庭早午餐并面谈
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑
No, I never kid about family brunch.
不 我从不拿家庭早午餐开玩笑
That's because we never have family brunch.
因为我们从未有过家庭早午餐
Nathan, this could be great.
内森 那会很棒的
I don't know.
我不知道
Dennison could go anywhere for a bagel.
丹尼森能去任何地方吃百吉饼
He comes here,he's gonna want something.
他来这肯定有所求
Nothing wrong with taking advantage of an opportunity.
把握机会是无可厚非的
Mandy...
曼迪...
Kids, why don't you go finish that train set we started this morning,all right?
孩子们 干吗不去搞定今早那辆玩具火车呢?
Take them upstairs.
带他们上楼
I am not gonna use my family for political gain.
我不打算利用我的家庭来谋取政♥治♥利益
Tell that to Peter.
这些还是和彼得说吧
Nathan, you've been trying to protect me since this happened.
内森 自从那事发生后 你就一直在保护我
It's sweet in theory,
从理论上讲很贴心
but in practice,it's insulting.
但实际上是侮辱我
I'm not made of glass.
我没有那么脆弱
I know.
我知道
But we don't need this.
但我们不需要这样做
Four points behind says we do.
你落后4个点 所以我们必须这样做
I've been hiding in this house for the last six months
我藏在这个房♥子里已经六个月了
because your polling was afraid I'd make you look weak.
就因为你们怕我会让你显得弱势
But now I can help by coming forward.
但现在我自告奋勇来帮忙
Let me.
就随我吧
You sure about this?
你确定?
Set it up.
就这么定了
Chef's been cooking all morning.
厨师已经准备一早上了
Oliver will be here in an hour.
奥利弗一小时后就会来这
Then I better get ready.
现在我最好去准备下
Good idea.
好主意
Feeling okay, Matt?
感觉还好吧 马特?
Hey, Tommy.Yeah, I'm, uh...
汤米 我...
I'm good.
我还好
Come on, buddy.
拜托 老兄
We rode in the same car together for three years.
我们开同一辆车出勤已经三年了
I can practically read your mind.
你有什么心思我还不知道
Dude, I don't know where to start.
伙计 我不知该从何说起
How about we go get a beer?
要不我们去喝一杯?
Dodger game at 7:00.
7点 躲避者游戏
Yeah.
好
Yeah, I like that.
好的 我喜欢
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, lady!
小姐
Would you look at that!
你该看看那个
What's going on?What are you doing here?
怎么了? 你来这做什么?
Sylar, he's killed again.
塞拉 他又作案了
I'll brief you on the way to the morgue.
我会在去太平间的路上和你简单说明的
Sylar?Who's Sylar?
塞拉? 谁是塞拉?
I gotta talk to my watch commander.
我得先和长官说一声
Taken care of.
已经搞定了
I'll be outside.
我在外面等你
Put on some real person clothes.
换身像样的衣服
Lyle, you better not think I'm cleaning up after you.
莱尔 你最好别以为我会跟在你后面清理
We just got rid of all those ants.
我们刚清理完那些蚂蚁
Such a dork.
这个笨蛋
Okay, I'm good.
好 我准备好了
Oh, my--Oh, my God!
我的天啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Oh, my God! Claire!
我的天 克莱尔
Shut it off!
关掉它
Lyle, give it to me!
莱尔 还给我
Give it to me!
给我
Claire!
克莱尔
It's amazing what you can do with special effects these days, huh?
最近的特效做得令人惊异 是吧?
That was all special effects?
那全是特效处理的?
Yeah, what else would it be?
是啊 不然还能是什么?
Ow!What the hell is wrong with you?
你发什么神经?
Lyle, give it to me!Lyle!
莱尔 把它给我 莱尔
Lyle, get back here!
莱尔 你给我回来
Lyle!
莱尔
Don't let him get away!
别让他跑了
Lyle!
莱尔
Lyle!
莱尔
Get back here!
回来
Why would you want to kill him again?
怎么你又想杀了他么?
Because he found the tape and then he stapled me.
因为他发现了那盘带子还用订书机订我
Help!Some body help me!
救命 谁来救救我
My sister's a freak!
我姐姐是个怪物
Found him in a parking lot in Brentwood.
是在布伦特伍德一个停车场发现他的
Name's Robert Fresco,
名叫罗伯特·弗莱斯科
an oncologist at UCLA medical center.
是UCLA医疗中心的一个肿瘤学家
Okay, so we figure out the M.O.
我们推断出他的作案模式
Well, the M.O.
作案模式
is there is no M.O.
没有作案模式
Sylar's victims are random.
塞勒杀人都是随意挑选的
Eight deaths I have no clue how to explain.
我找不到任何线索来解释8个受害者的死因
Trust me. This one's number nine.
相信我 这都是第9个了
Yeah, but there's nothing out of the ordinary here, right?
不过这儿也没什么反常的 对吧?
Doesn't this guy look like any other burn victim?
不觉的这人和其他被烧焦的受害者很像吗?
He's putting out 1800 curies of radiation.
他正放射出1800居里的辐射
Hazmat teams scoured the scene but didn't find any incendiaries.
危险材料小组在现场勘察过 但没发现任何辐射源
No plutonium, no uranium--Nothing.
没有钚或铀 什么都没有
They did however find a fingerprint.
不过他们找到个指纹
Seared to the bone like a brand.
就烙在骨头上 像个商标
Seared to the bone?
烙在骨头上?
We're running it through CODIS.
我们正在用DNA数据库来搜索
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表