剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
这孩子最近变得神情恍惚
Yes, he is.We'll be back.
他的确变了 我们一会回来
Yes.
是的
I did everything I could.
我做了一切我能做的
He's dead.
他死了
Well, that's less than ideal.
这可不太妙
What do you want me to do with the body?
尸体怎么处置?
Get it ready for shipping.
准备好用船运走
I'll be in later.
我一会就到
There was a fire in an apartment house
14年前 在德克萨斯州科曼特镇的一家公♥寓♥里
14 years ago in Kermit, Texas.
发生了一场火灾
Kermit, why does that sound so familiar?
科曼特 怎么听上去这么熟悉?
'Cause of the frog?
由青蛙引起的吗?
Check it out.
看一下
A 21-year-old woman was killed in the explosion.
一个21岁的女孩死于这场爆♥炸♥
Meredith Gordon.
梅瑞狄斯·高登
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Also killed in the fire was her 18-month-old daughter.
在这场大火中丧生的还有她18个月的女儿
Claire, I think that's you.
克莱尔 我觉得这是你
But I didn't die.
但是我并没有死
Somebody thought you did.
有人以为你死了
What am I supposed to do with all this?
对于这一切 我该如何是好呢?
You may still have a real family out there.
也许你还有一个真正的家
Maybe you got an aunt or a rich, eccentric uncle.
也许你还有一个姑妈或者一个富有而古怪的叔叔
Great, an uncle.
真是"好极了" 一个叔叔
Who knows, one of them might even know
谁知道呢! 他们当中或许有人知道
who your real father is.
你的亲生父亲是谁
Surprised you left out the flying saucers.
你离开空降部队真是太令人惊讶了
Officer Parkman, is this really the statement
帕克曼警官 这是你真实的陈述吗?
you want entered into your public record?
你想把这些也加入 你的公开记录上吗?
That a paper salesman from Odessa, Texas
他是来自德克萨斯州敖德萨镇的一个纸业销♥售♥商
is currently harboring
他窝藏着一个
a super-powered serial killer,
具有超级能量的连环杀手
and that you raided his warehouse on a hunch?
因此你凭你的直觉 搜查了他的仓库?
Sir, all I've ever wanted to do was protect and serve.
长官 一直以来我想做的就是帮助我的同伴们
To help my fellow man.
一起保护和服务民众
I'll ask you again.
我再问你一遍
Do you want your future as a police officer
你想让你写下的陈述来决定
to be decided by what you've written here?
你将来是否继续做一名警官吗?
Just say "Yes," so I can flush you down the toilet.
说"是" 那样我就把你冲到马桶里去
At this time, I'd like to recant my previous written statement.
我想改变我先前写的那个陈述
I made the whole thing up.
我把整个事搞砸了
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做?
I failed to make detective three times, sir.
我的三次侦察任务都失败了 长官
Quite frankly I was sick of directing traffic,
非常坦白地说 我厌倦了指挥交通
handing out speeding tickets,and I--
出示超速罚款条 我...
I wanted to look like a hero.
我想让自己看上去像个英雄
I am sorry for any shame
我深感抱歉
that I may have brought this department.
为我给这个部门所带来的羞辱
Great, a liar,not a nutcase.
好啊 原来是个大骗子 而不是个疯子
Officer Parkman,pending review of your case
帕克曼警官 再次审理你的案件前
by a civilian ombudsman and union representative,
人♥民♥申诉专员和联邦代表决定
we're enforcing
我们要对你执行
a six-month suspension of your active duties.
6个月的停职
We're gonna need your gun and your badge.
请交回你的枪和徽章
Janice.
詹妮斯
Matt, will you come upstairs?
马特 你上楼来好吗?
Oh, Matt!
哦 马特!
What?
怎么了?
Now are you gonna fix the pipes?
现在你该修修水管了吧?
Get me a wrench.
给我一个扳钳
Where are you taking us?
你要带我们去哪?
Tell your boss I'm on very important mission.
告诉你的老板我可是有非常重要的使命
I know all about your so-called mission to save the world,
我知道所有关于你所谓的拯救世界的使命
Mr. Nakamura.
中村宽先生
You think you have a power,
你认为你有一种超能力
and that you can use it to make a difference.
你可以利用它创造奇迹
Two first class tickets.
两张头等舱机票
Non-stop to Tokyo.
直达东京
First class?
头等舱?
You aren't answering your cell phone.
你不接电♥话♥
We've been looking everywhere for you.
我们一直到处找你
What's he doing here?
他来这干什么?
Making up for past mistakes.I'd like to help you.
弥补之前的过错 我想要帮助你
You're leaving town?Yeah.
你要离开这里? 是的
Yeah, think I'd get away for a little while.
是 我想离开这里一阵子
What, be a danger to somebody else?
什么? 去危害别人吗?
There's gotta be another way, Peter.
彼得 我们有别的办法的
Let me help you.You can't.
让我来帮助你 你帮不了
But maybe I can.How?
也许我能帮上忙 怎么帮?
We can find that answer together.
我们可以一起寻求这个办法
If you allow me to test you,
如果你允许我给你做个检查
with more research
还有更多的研究
You can cure me?
你能治好我?
You're gonna fix all of this?
你能处理好所有的这些问题?
It'll take study and time--
这需要研究和时间
Time--I don't have time to be your guinea pig.
时间?我可没时间当你的小白鼠
I have a plane to catch.
我还要赶飞机
I'm not letting you run away, Peter.
我不会让你离开的 彼得
So what, you gonna call the cops on me, Nathan?
那要怎么样 你要叫警♥察♥来抓我吗? 内森
You gonna tell them your brother's going nuclear?
你会告诉他们 你的弟弟将变成核武器?
I could have my mentally ill brother detained
我能把我患有精神病的弟弟扣押起来
for his own safety.
为了他的安全起见
I know you want to help me.
我知道你想帮助我
You're my big brother.
你是我的哥哥
And you fix everything.
你能处理好所有的事情
But you can't--you can't fix this one this time.
但是你不能 这次你帮不了我
I can.
我能
Look, let's just sit down,
先坐下来
and we can figure this out.
我们一起来想办法
Okay.
好
Okay?
好吗?
Okay.
好
Peter!
彼得!
Where'd he go?
他会去哪里呢?
Who?
谁?
You're supposed to watch the door.
你应该看守住门的
My God, did he just...?
天啊 他刚才...?
Get down to the airport,
马上去机场
and make sure he doesn't get away this time.
确保这次不能让他逃脱
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Thanks. Help yourself.
谢谢 请随意
This your place?
这是你的住处?
Yeah.
是的
Guy with family connections like yours could do a lot better.
像你一样住在家里真是太好了
Left the family business.I'm a nurse now.
我已经独♥立♥了 在当护士
Nurse who's an empath,very cute.
一个体贴入微的职业 不错
"Empath,"what's that mean?
"体贴入微" 什么意思?
Means you're a pain in my ass, mate.
意思是 你真是我身上的毒瘤 伙计
Yeah, but you followed me.
是啊 可是你这不还是跟上门来了
Yeah, well, I'm not very much of a people person,
是啊 我不是一个容易相处的人
but I'm certain I'm not gonna let you kill 'em all.
但我确信我绝不会被你杀掉
You seem pretty sure about that pending apocalypse of yours.
你似乎对你那未知的超能力很有把握
Yeah, not unless you help me control it.
是的 除非你帮助我学会控制它
You don't know what you're asking,
你都不清楚你在问些什么
what you have to go through.
以及你必须经历什么
You might want to reconsider dying.
也许你想重新审视一下死亡
Hell of a lot easier.
地狱里会轻松的多
I can handle it.
我能处理好
Yeah, that's what they all say.
是啊 他们也总这么说
"They"?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表