we're going to hit their stardrives,Nwhere the hull is thinnest.
我们要攻击他们的超光速引擎
I've got incoming.
有小飞船来袭
Daggers 3 and 4, try to keepNthese darts off our six.
Daggers3号♥和4号♥, 想办法让
Hold on! We were supposed to be allies!
等等! 我们应该是同盟才对!
I'm afraid the alliance has been dissolved.
我想同盟已经不存在了
Do you have any idea how muchNwork I have put into all of this?
你知道我为此付出了多少努力么?
I haven't slept in 36 hours!
我已经36个小时没有合眼了!
Perhaps it is better if you rest.
也许你是该休息一下了
Shields are under 20%.
护盾降至20%.
Hermiod, what have you got for me?
Hermiod, 有什么进展没有?
I cannot guarantee that I will be able to defeatNthe Wraith countermeasures in sufficient time.
我不敢保证我能在有限的时间内找到
Colonel Sheppard, get your flight back to the ship.NWe need to jump out of here as soon as possible.
Sheppard中校, 把你的战机飞回来
Two minutes, and I can shut down their hyperdrive.
再给我两分钟, 我就要打坏
Unless you can shut down their weapons,Nit's not going to do us much good.
除非你可以破坏他们的武器
Damn it.
该死
Sheppard?
Sheppard?
Sheppard?
Sheppard?
I'm not getting anything, Sir.
什么也没收到, 长官
Prepare to jump on my mark.
听我命令准备跃迁
Sir, the hives are opening hyperspace windows.
长官, 母舰已经打开朝空间入口了
Why the hell'd they do that?
他们到底想做什么?
Three of our 302s are returning to Daedalus, Sir.
三架302战机返回了Daedalus, 长官
Sheppard?
Sheppard?
His fighter isn't one of them.
没有他的战机
The only contacts I have on screen are wreckage.
我在屏幕上只能看到残骸
What about his locator beacon?
他的定位信标呢?
No. Nothing, Sir.
没, 没有, 长官
He's just gone.
他不见了
Understood.
知道了
Set course for Atlantis.
返回Atlantis
We got hacked.
我们被入侵了
Within the hive ship schematicsNwas a worm-like computer virus.
母舰发来的图表中
Your people went over the data.
你们不是检查过数据了么
I know. We thought it was clean,
是的, 我们本以为没有问题
but this virus was entirely different.
但这个病毒完全不同
What did it do?
它干了些什么?
It very selectively probed our systemsNwithout damaging them or exposing itself.
它有选择的探测了我们的系统
I don't understand. If you didn'tNfind it, and it didn't reveal itself...
我不理解, 既然你没有发现它
Once the hive left Atlantis,
当母舰离开Atlantis时
the worm began to destroyNall of the data they had sent down.
蠕虫就开始破坏
Then this was their plan all along.
这才是他们的计划
What did they get?
他们得到了什么?
This is one of the reasons we didn't detect it.
这就是我们无法检测到它的原因之一
They only uploaded two pieces of information...
它们仅仅上传了两条消息...
One, the Aurora mission reports...
一条是, Aurora的任务报告...
And two?
第二条呢?
The location of every world in our database.
我们数据库中每个星球的位置
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
No.
不好
No, I think this is the most "not okay"NI have ever been.
这是我经历中最糟糕的一次
I see you have awakened.
我看到你已经醒了
Really?
真的么?
I was sort of hoping this was just a nightmare.
我真希望这只是一个噩梦
Why aren't we dead?
我们怎么还没死?
The queen wants you to live long enoughNto witness the fruits of your labor.
女王想让你们能够活着去看看
If it wasn't for you, Dr. McKay,
要不是你, McKay博士
we would never have been able to get there.
我们就不可能到那里去
What are you talking about get where?
你们要到哪里去?
Earth.
地球
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表