that is a prescription mattress.
那个是个医用床垫
i need that for my back.
我需要它来治疗我的背
now, how the hell did we get here?
现在, 我们他妈的是怎么到这儿的?
i walked here while you were sleeping.
当你睡觉的时候我走过来的
you did what?
你做什么了?
yeah, it was a lot easierNto use your body
是的, 那样容易用你的身体容易多了
when you were asleep.
当你睡觉的时候
pants. where are my pants?
裤子. 我的裤子在哪儿?
they're over on the chair.
挂在椅子上呢
seen it.
看过了
we have got to set some boundaries.
我们得设定一些限制
yeah. i'm sorry about that.
是的. 我很抱歉这些
i'm kind of used to sleeping in the buff.
我有点儿习惯于裸睡
okay, you've crossed a line here, cadman.
好吧, 你已经越界了, Cadman.
i guarantee it was more traumatic for me.
我保证这对我来说伤害更大
why are my legs burning?
为什么我的腿火烧似的?
i took us for a runNbefore we went to bed.
在我们上♥床♥前,我带我们出去跑了一阵
oh, why in the worldNwould you do that?
哦, 究竟为什么你要这么做?
because it helps me unwind.
因为这样会帮我放松
okay, okay, this is very important.
好吧, 好吧, 这非常重要
did you ingest any citrus?
你有没有吃任何柑橘类水果?
i'm deathly allergic to citrus.
我对柑橘类水果致命的过敏
uh-oh.
啊哟
"uh-oh?"
"啊哟?"
rodney, look, i worked out,Ni came here, and i went to bed.
Rodney, 瞧, 我走出去,
jeez, loosen up.
嘿, 放轻松
i would love to,
我是想的,
but every muscle in my body is sore
但是我身上每块肌肉都在酸痛
from your stupid workout.
就是因为你愚蠢的走出去
so, uh, what's on the board for today?
那么, 嗯, 我们今天要做什么?
more of the same.
大部分都是一样的
why? you have any ideas?
为什么问? 你有什么主意吗?
yes, actually, i do.
是的, 实际上, 我有
don't look.
别看
i thought we were supposedNto be sparring today.
我想我们今天应该去拳击
you were late,Nso ronon and i...
你来晚了,所以Ronon和我...
what the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的想要干什么?
i wouldn't have hurt her.
我不会伤害她的
well, it sure as hell looked
哦, 当然看起来
like you were going to.
这就是你在做的
you okay?
你没事儿吧?
i am fine.
我很好
i told him that he did notNhave to go easy on me.
我告诉的他不用对我手软
you've got to be carefulNwhat you say to this guy.
你得小心得对这家伙说的话
no, it is completely out of the question.
不行, 这个绝对不可能
why? you'd rather go it alone?
为什么? 你想要一个人去?
oh, yes, imagine that--Ni'd rather go it alone.
哦, 是的, 想像一下--
well, consider the opportunity, right?
好吧, 把这个想成是个机会, 好吧?
to have a woman there with you,
让一个女人跟你一起去那儿,
helping you out, feeding you lines.
帮你解决问题, 把你导向正轨
allyi rehink you could learn something.
所有我所想的就是你应该学些东西
thank for the offer, cyrano,Nbut i think i'll pass.
谢谢你的提议, Cyrano,
i was thereNwhen you bumped into her, okay?
当你和她卡壳的时候我会在那儿, 好吧?
i felt how nervous and awkward you were.
我当时感觉到了你有多紧张和难过
i'm sure that has nothing to doNwith my current situation.
我确信那个和我现在的处境没有任何关系
come on, rodney, let me do this for you.
别这样, Rodney, 让我帮你吧
maybe this is why this happened.
可能这就是会发生这事儿的原因
this is why this happened?
这是这个发生的原因?
yeah. are you insane?
是的. 你有病吗?
considering our situation here,
想一下我们现在的处境,
i think i've been extremely reasonable.
我想我已经非常有道理
i can make this a living hellNfor you, rodney.
我可能把它变成你的活地狱, RODNEY
this is something i want to do,Nand we're doing it.
这是我想做的事儿, 而且我们会做的
i wanted to apologize.
我想过要道歉
come in.
进来
do not worry, ronon.
别担心, Ronon.
it was... impressive.
那个很... 让人难忘
please.
请
how are you finding your training?
你觉得你的训练怎么样?
you mean my testing?
你的意思是的我测试?
is that what you think?
这就是你所想的吗?
am i wrong?
我错了吗?
colonel sheppard
Sheppard中校
believes you can be of great help to us.
相信你会对是我们的非常大的助力
why did you join them?
你为什么加入他们呢?
my people are strong and proud...
我的家人很强壮和骄傲...
but atlantis is the best hope for us all.
但是亚特兰蒂斯对我们所有人
i suspect you see it, too,Nor you would have already left.
我很怀疑你是否也看到这一点了,
i am so sorry.
我很抱歉
i thought he told you
我想他对你讲过了
that i'd be joining you for dinner.
关于我会来参加你们的晚餐
well, he has been underNa lot of stress lately.
哦, 他最近压力很大
yes.,fact in that's why i'm here.
是的.实际上这也就是我为什么来这儿
is he all right?
他还好吗?
i'm late.
我来晚了
sorry. hi.
抱歉. 嗨.
carson kept me company.
CARSON一直陪着我
sit down.
坐吧
the first course is all set to go.
第一道菜已经准备上了
what are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
you invited me.
你邀请的我
oh, i did? did i?
哦, 我邀请的? 我邀请了吗?
yes.
是的
please, sit.
请, 坐下
don't start eating, you idiot!
别开吃, 你这个白♥痴♥!
make a toast first.
先敬杯酒
yes. yes. yes...
对. 对. 对...
a toast... to you.
敬... 敬你.
we've been working together
我们已经在一起工作
for some time now, a short time,
到现在有一段时间了, 一小段时间,
but, um, in that time,
但是, 嗯, 在那段时间里,
i've often foundNour interchanges very, um...
我经常发现我们的交流非常, 嗯...
um...
嗯...
what i mean to say is that you're, uh...
我想要说的是你是, 嗯...
very funny and smart and...
很有趣和聪明和...
and, uh...
和, 嗯...
and from what i can tell,
和据我所知,
you make a delicious salad.
你做的一手好吃的沙拉
so... to you.
所以... 为你
yes, cheers.
是的, 干杯
all right, good.
好的, 好
that wasn't so bad.
这还不太糟
she's obviously into you,
她显然接受你,
so at least we have that working for us.
所以至少我们这样做有用
now, i was thinking that we--
现在, 我在想我们--
wait, mckay.
等等, Mckay.
stop drinking the wine.
别再喝那葡萄酒了
you're going to get drunk.
你会醉的
actually, wait, yes!
实际上, 等等, 对了!
you need that to loosen up a bit.
你得用它来放松一下
finish it off!
把它喝光!
good boy. yeah.
好孩子. 好的
say something, mckay.
说点什么, McKAY
come on, say somethingNthat'll start a conversation.
快点, 说点什么
so, um...
那么, 嗯...
do you, uh...
你是不是, 嗯...
um...
嗯...
yes?
什么?
i forgot what i was going to say.
我忘了我想说什么了
what was it?
是什么来着?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表