it's only protocol.
这只是规定
that's your answer for everything.
那就是你对这一切的答案?
you look well.
你看上起很好
should you be out of bed?
你该躺到床上休息?
i was going a little crazy down there,Nso they said i could walk around for a bit.
我躺够了,他们说我可以出来走走
that's good.yeah.
那很好
look, i'm trying to say i want to go on this mission.
我是想说我打算进行这次任务
hey, you said yourself,you are not fitNfor any off-world activity.
嘿,你现在不适合执行外星球上的任务
the inhibitor that beckett's got me on,the oneNthat's keeping me lucid,
Beckett的抑止剂让我感觉很清晰
they keep having to up the dose.
他们一直在加大剂量
i know. they told me.
我只到,他们跟我说了
i don't know how much more time i have,
我不知道我还有多少时间
but the last thing i want to do...
但我能做的最后一件事...
is sit on my...mutating hands
是坐在我的... 变异的手上
while my team puts their livesNon the line trying to find me a cure.
等着我的队员冒生命危险去给我
i should be with them.
我应该跟他们在一起
no.i'm sorry.
不,对不起
what's the worst that can happen?i die?
最坏的结果是什么,死掉?
you could compromise the mission.
你可能会危及这次行动
they have enough things to worry aboutNso, what?suddenly, i'm a liability?
他们有太多的事情要担心了
your condition can change rapidly--
你的状态可能改变的很快
i know, and i know i can do this.
我知道,我知道我能做到
i'm glad you feel that way,
我很高兴你感觉不错
but it would be irresponsible of meNthis is my life we're talking about.
但同意你去是我不负责任
i know that.
我知道
i'm going on that mission.
我要参加这次行动
no, john, you're not.
不,John,你不能
damn it!
我靠!
it's okay! put it down.
好了!把枪放下
i'm betting that didn't sell you.
我打赌这没有影响你的看法
no. no, not really.
不,不,没有
i should go back to the infirmary.
我应该回到医务室去
yes.
是的
so, what are weNlooking for?
我们到底在找什么?
according to the ancient database,probably a cave.
根据古人的数据库,很可能是个洞穴
cool, damp, and dark,which i translateNto "scary, awful, bad.
寒冷,潮湿,黑暗,我可以翻译成
they wouldn't want their nests out in the open.
他们不会把巢放在野外
a cave keeps the eggs away from the predators.
洞穴可以防止那些掠食者
i always figured they were the predator.
我总认为他们才是掠食者
i guarantee there's something out here worse.
我担♥保♥这里还会有更坏的事情发生
really?
真的吗?
they've got to feed on something.
他们以某种生物为食
thank you.thank you for that.
谢谢,谢谢你说了这些
you're welcome.
不客气
the foot of that mountain range starts about a mile up this way.
沿着山脚上行一英里,这边
that's probably our best bet for caves.
那极有可能就是我们要找的洞穴
agreed
同意
okay, let's pick up the pace.
好的,加快步伐
what do you think you're doing?
你认为你在做什么?
sergeant, you want to give us a minute, please?
军士,你先出去一下好吗?
what's the problem
怎么了
this.this is the problem.
这个,这就是问题
"memo to all atlantis personnel regardingNnew security protocols"?
"给所有Atlantis人员关于新安全协议
is there a part there that you disagree with in particular?
你对哪个细节不同意?
you are just keeping sheppard's chair warm, colonel.Ndon't lose sight of that.
你才刚刚把Sheppard的位子捂暖和,上校
look, he's done a good job here.
他在这是做的不错
there's just some rookie mistakes that i thought needed fixing.
我只是修改了一些新手常常犯的错误
so you went ahead and changed them without talking to me.
你还想继续改变而不通知我?
i don't need to check with you about how i runNthe military operations on this base, ma'am.
在这个基地我如何进行军事行动并不需要
they tell me you're also thinking of rearranging the off-world teams.
他们告诉我你还打算重组在外星球
again, sheppard had things a little backwards.
再说一次,Sheppard做的有些落后
i figure, while i'm here--
当我在这里,我打算...
well, you figured wrong.
你打算错了
there's no telling when sheppard's going to be better.
没人告诉我Sheppard中校正在恢复
none of the estimates that i've heard are "soon."
我听到的评估没有一个是说"快了"
on the contrary,
相反
i think i may be doing a little more than keeping the colonel's chair warm, ma'am.
我想我可以做的更多一些来捂暖和
i mean, just look at his scheduling,labor distribution...
我的意思是,只是看看他的计划和工作分配
i don't need to.
我不需要
well somebody needed to.
有人需要
do you think i don't know what you're doing?
你以为我不知道你在干什么?
i'm trying to improve things.
我只是在试图改善
或者更甚 我反对所有这些改变
我不是说你做的不对
excuse me?because i thought that's exactly--
对不起?因为我认为那实际上...
you could have waited a week,or even a day.
你可以等一星期,甚至一天
you making sweeping changes to the wayNjohn sheppard runs things just hours
你在被任命几个小时之后只是发了
after you've been assigned to this position sends only one message--
你的前任John Sheppard做事的方法
that he's not coming back.
他还没回来
you think this is it?
你认为就是这里?
it certainly smells like there's something living in there.
闻上去就好像有些东西住在里面
yeah, or dying.
是的,或是死在里面
i cannot see that far into the cave.
我在这个洞里看不了多远
oh, well, that is disgusting.
哦,让人恶心
they're in there.
他们在里面
and you had to pick it up and smell it to figure that out.
你非要把它建起来再闻闻才能弄清楚吗
to know it's recent.
才能明白它们最近还在
well, how recent?
好,有多近?
so, what's the plan?
有什么计划?
well,we go in there,
好的,我们进去
we get some eggs,and then we come out.
拿几个蛋,然后出来
okay.ronon, teyla,you're on point with me.Nwalker, stevens,you take our six.
好的,Ronon, Teyla,你们跟着我
docs, stay in the middle and try not to get bit, okay?
医生,呆在队伍中间不要被咬到,好吗?
well,maybe someone should, um...stay out here.
嗯,可能需要某个人...呆在洞外面
so that you're all alone when a dozen of them come stampeding out of here?
那你一个人呆着等它们跑出洞穴?
i'm in the middle.
我要走在队伍中间
let's do it.
行动
hear that?
听见了吗?
yes.
是的
looks like we've got the right address.
看上去我们找到正确的地点了
you don't seriously think that's going to help, do you?
你不是真的以为这有帮助吧?
yeah, when they see your neck before mine,you won't think it's stupid.
是啊,当它们看见你的脖子在我前面,
where are these eggs supposed to be?
这些蛋应该在哪里?
the database says they have a central nest.
数据库说它们在中间有个巢穴
i'm hoping we'll know it when we see it.
我希望当我们看见时就能知道
leave them off.
把它们关上
the lights.leave the lights off.
灯光,把灯关上
okay.
好的
i thought i should come by and practice my bedside manner.
我想我应该来看看你再练习一下
how are you?
你怎么样?
my body's mutating into a bug.how are you?
我的身体变成了个虫子,你说会怎么样?
would you like an update on your team's progress?
你打算听听你的小组的进展吗?
they've found an iratus cave,and they've headed in.
他们发现了一个Iratus的洞穴,现在
good.
不错
they should locate some eggs and be back here in no time.
他们会找到一些蛋并且马上赶回来
no time.
马上
yes.
是的
then what?
然后呢?
honestly, i don't know.
说实话,我不知道
hey, are you all right?
嘿,你还好吗?
would you like me to call someone?Nwho would you call?
你要不要我叫人进来?
if you need to see a doctor--
如果你需要看医生
i need a bigger security detail.
我需要更多的安全人员
excuse me?
请再说一遍?
at least two men stationed at my door.sooner rather than later.
至少让两个人站在我的门口,最好马上
what are you talking about?
你在说什么?
just trust me, elizabeth.you're going to need it.
相信我,Elizabeth,你马上就需要了
listen, john--
听着,John...
oh, my god.
哦,上帝啊
they need to hurry.
他们需要更快点
you should be in the infirmary.
你应该在医务室
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表