Asleep... finally. Mercifully.
睡着了... 终于... 安详的
Has he mentioned anythingNabout Sheppard and the others?
他有没有提到
No, not yet.
不, 没有
Our conversation was of a different sort.
我们的对话是另外一种类型
I feel not unlike the priest in The Exorcist.
我感觉自己像是《驱魔人》中的牧师
Well, he's through the worst of it.
他已经度过了最艰难的阶段
The nausea has passed,
不适的症状已经过去
his pulse has returned to normal,
他的脉搏也回到了正常水平
blood pressure in a more reasonable range, consideringNhis borderline hypertensia before taking the enzyme.
血压也在一个更加合理的范围之内
Good.
很好
I hate to say it
我不得不说
but his stubbornness is probably whatNsustained him throughout the ordeal.
可能正是他的倔强
We won't tell him that, though.
我们不会告诉他这一点的
Aye... mustn't feed the beast!
是的... 不该给野兽喂食!
No!
当然
You should get some rest.NYou look exhausted.
你该去休息一下了
I'll stay with him just a wee bit longer...
我再跟他待一小会儿...
just to make sure he's out of the woods.
确信一下他的确是解脱出来了
Nice work.
干得不错
Thanks, Elizabeth.
多谢, Elizabeth
Come on, buddy, hang in there. Don't leave us.
振作些, 伙计, 挺住
Yes, Sir
是,长官
I'm sorry, Sir.
我很抱歉, 长官
No, none of that.
不, 不要这样说
Mission's not over, remember?NWe've still gotta figure a way to get out of here.
行动还没有结束, 记得么?
You hear me?
听到我说的了么?
Yes, Sir
是,长官
Aiden. You can make it through this.
Aiden. 你可以挺过去的
Move away from him.
离开他
What are you gonna do with him?N Move away.
你们准备对他干什么?
He's sick!
他病了!
That is why we're taking him.
这就是我们要带走他的原因
Where? Where are you taking him?
你们要带他去哪里?
To a cocoon.
茧
It will preserve him...Nkeep him from dying.
那个可以保持他...
Until they're ready to feed.
直到他们准备猎食
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's my fault you got caught,NI should never have asked you to stop.
是我让你被抓
It's OK.
没关系
You were trapped in one of those cocoons,Nno-one can blame you for wanting out.
你困在一个茧中
Now your friend has taken my place.
现在你的朋友处在我曾经所在的位置
Well not for long, not if I can help it.
不会很久的, 只要我能够帮助他
How will you get us out of here?
你怎样才能逃出这里?
OK, I haven't figured that part out yet...Nbut when I do, it's gonna be real impressive.
OK, 我还没有想出办法...
The Wraith will not allow us to escape.
幽灵不会让我们逃走的
Yeah, well, I try not to let themNtell me what I can and can't do.
是的, 我会尽量不让他们来告诉我
You do not fear them?
你不怕他们?
The Wraith? Naah.
幽灵? 不
Now clowns... that's another story.NScare the crap out of me.
那些clown... 就另当别论了
Well, look at you.
很高兴看到你
Ah yes, bright-eyed andNbushy-tailed, as the idiom goes.
是的, 生龙活虎, 正如成语所说
You gave us quite a scare.
你让我们吓得不轻
It was very strange.
非常奇怪
The whole time I was under the influenceNof the enzyme, it felt like I was...
在受酶影响的整段时间内
I was perfectly lucid... eloqent, even.
非常清醒... 甚至口才还不错
I mean it was you who wasn't making any senseNor listening to reason. It was very peculiar.
我的意思是, 这是你所无法理解的
I think I kind of understand how FordNmust have been feeling this whole time.
我想我有些理解为什么Ford
Rodney?
Rodney?
What happened out there?NAnd where are the others?
那边到底发生了什么?
I don't know exactly, but I think I canNfigure it out. I told you Ford's alive.
准确地说, 我也不知道
Well, you told me, but I didn't believe you.
是的, 你跟我说过, 不过我并不相信
The man is nothing if notNresilient. He's been busy, too.
要不是他恢复能力强, 他早就挂了
He gathered himself together a littleNgang, doped them all up on the enzyme.
他自己招募了一班人马
They're the ones that caught us, drugged us,
他们抓住我们, 给我们服药
and coerced Sheppard, Teyla and Ronon to joinNthem on a mission to destroy a hive ship.
同时还强迫Sheppard, Teyla和Ronon
A hive ship?!
一艘母舰?!
Yeah, they managed to steal themselvesNa Dart. Like I said, he's been busy.
是的, 他们想办法偷到一艘Dart飞船
Look, when they didn't return from the mission,NI realised something had obviously gone wrong.
当他们没有按计划返回时
Now, I have the coordinates to the planetNthat the hive ship was headed towards to cull.
现在, 我有那艘母舰正准备前往洗劫的
So if the team is still alive...
就是说如果小组成员还活着的话...
maybe captured on the ship...Nthere's a chance we can rescue them.
也许还在那艘母舰上...
Yeah. At the very least we can warnNthe planet of the impending culling.
是的, 至少我们可以警告一下
I'll alert Colonel Caldwell.
我马上通知Caldwell上校
Very good.
很好
How're you feeling?
感觉如何?
Better.
好些了
You?
你呢?
Ready to get out of here.
准备离开这里了
Have you had any luck finding a way to escape?
你想到出去的办法没有?
I think our only chance is toNtry to create a diversion...
我想唯一的办法就是
try to overpower them theNnext time they come in here.
在下一次他们到这里的时候制♥服♥他们
Have you thought of Lieutenant Ford?
你有没有想起Ford中尉?
If his withdrawal was as severe as Kanayo's...
如果他和Kanayo一样突然停止服药的话...
If it distracts you,Nclear your mind of it.
如果这让你分心, 就不要去想它
If it fuels your anger
如果它点燃你心中的怒火
use it.
那就好好利用它
D'you have anything sharp...
你有什么锐利一点的东西么...
knife, hairpin, anything that'd punctureNthe skin on these walls?
小刀, 发夹, 或者任何可以
No.
没有
It's just that everyone inNmy last cell had one, so...
正是由于上次我呆的那个地方
Your people were taken by the Wraith too?
你的人♥民♥也被幽灵洗劫了?
A few.
有一些
My whole world was destroyed,
我们整个星球都被摧毁了
and my people taken and brought here.
我的人♥民♥被带到了这里
I watched as my own mother andNyounger brother were fed upon.
我眼睁睁的看着我的母亲和弟弟被猎食
Sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
We had no means to fight the Wraith.NWe are a simple, peaceful people.
我们没有办法与幽灵作战
We're peaceful too, but the good news is,Nwe have the means to put up a hell of a fight.
我们也是和平的, 不过好一点的是
You have fought the Wraith before?N Lots of times.
你们曾经和幽灵战斗过?
Won some battles, lost some.
有胜有败
War's not over by a long shot, butNwe're managing to hold our own.
从长远看战争还没有结束
And the clowns?
那些clown呢?
The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns.
clown? 哦, 是的, clown
Yeah, we fight them too...
是的, 我们也和他们作战...
entire armies,Nspilling out of Volkswagens.
整支军队, 占据了整个Volkswagens
We do our best to fight them off, but...
我们尽最大努力击退了他们, 不过...
they keep sending them in!
他们不断的派兵过来!
According to Ford's intel,NEdowin has a space Gate.
根据Ford的情报
If we can get there quickly in a Puddle jumper,Nwe wouldn't be able to do much more than justNwarn people of the impending culling.
如果我们通过Puddle jumper快速到达那里
Do we have enough time?
我们的时间是否足够?
Yes.N We think.
是的
We should.N We hope.
我们可以
It'll be close, yes, but using the DaedalusNwe might be able to get a radio lock on
那样会非常接近, 不过使用Daedalus
Sheppard and the team inside the hive ship.NIf they're still alive, we can beam them out.
Sheppard 以及其他队员在母舰中的位置
Alright. Let's get this bird off the ground.
好吧, 即刻让飞船升空
Coming with us?N No, no...
跟我们一起去?
Right!
好吧!
For warmth.
这样暖和点
How's that? Better?
怎么样? 好些么?
Yes. Thanks.
是的, 谢谢
How long will they keep us in here?
他们会让我们在这里呆多久?
That's a very good question.
这个问题问得好
If we're able to escape, where will I go?
如果可以逃走, 我们会去哪里?
Wherever you want.
任何你想去的地方
Can I go with you to your world?
我可以去你的星球么?
Sure. Why not?
当然, 为什么不可以?
I'm sure we can find a spare room.
我相信我们可以为你找到一个房♥间的
I'd like that.
我希望如此
What is it like, your world?
你的星球, 是什么样的?
It's nice... comfortable, good climate.
很漂亮... 很舒适, 气候宜人
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表