CO2 scrubbers operating at 100%.
二氧化碳净化器正满负荷运行
Well, at least something is.
至少看起来是这样
Now...
现在...
let's see if I can...
看看我是否能够...
Why do they have to makeNthese things so small?
他们为什么把东西做得这么小?
Look, I need to be the one on the surfaceNsaving the poor bastard stuck down here,
我应该是在海面上想办法
not actually be the poor bastard stuck down here.
而不是像现在这样
By the time Zelenka comes up with a plan,NI'll have died of old age.
等到Zelenka想出救援的办法
Hello?
Hello?
Are you friendly
你友好么?
or are you hungry?
或者说你饥饿么?
Because I am pretty sure that this thingNis an instant case of indigestion, so...
因为我很清楚
It's the transmitter.
是发射机
It must be broadcastingNat a frequency you can hear.
一定是在以能听到的频率进行广播
Whoa, there, fella.NWhoa, there, fella.
呆在那里, 伙计
I'm...
我...
I'm sorry if I'm bugging you, but...
我很抱歉打扰你, 不过...
but I kind of need to leaveNthis thing on for a bit, you know?
不过我想这种状态还需要持续一会儿
Maybe you could tell my friends where I am.NYou could...
也许你可以告诉我的朋友我在这里
could you do that?NCould you go get help?
你能做到么?
Could you... do that?
你能... 做到么?
What am I doing?
我在做什么?
Well, I'm treating an alien whale like Lassie.
我把外星鲸鱼当作Lassie了
Look, Okay, if you're not going to help,Nthen just swim on by!
听者, 好吧, 如果你不想去叫人帮忙
Swim.
游
Maybe the Jumper can swim.
Jumper也许可以游
Okay.
好吧
The cockpit is inaccessible,
驾驶舱去不了
but most of the control conduits run back here, so
不过大多数控制管线在这里, 所以
if you were really meant to be submersible, then
如果你真的可以作潜水艇, 那么
your drive pods should function underwater, too,
你的推进器应该也可以在水下运行
which means I could fly you from back here.NWell, not fly, but I could surface.
这就是说我在后舱也可以让你飞起来
I mean, if I get close to the surface,
我是说, 如果我可以接近海面
then the emergency transmitter won'tNhave to penetrate so much ocean. Okay.
紧急发射机就没有必要穿过那么深的海水了
Now we're getting somewhere.
OK, 现在我们有一些进展了
How are we doing?
进展如何?
Well, we're making progress...
我们取得了一些进展...
slowly.
不过很慢
Show me.
给我看看
We started with the likely location of the Jumper
我们从Jumper可能的位置开始
based on the numbers we got while triangulating itsNposition during its brief radio contact with us.
根据同他们无线电通话时收集到的一些参数
We then estimate how far off course it is being taken,
接着我们估计了一下这一过程中
if at all, by the various currents,
毕竟, 要考虑各种各样的洋流
slipstreams, and underwater rivers thatNthe Jumper may or may not have run into.
滑流, 以及水下暗流
We then we add its descent speed at various rates.
接着我们加入了各种比率下
That's all you've got?
这就是你们所得到的?
You haven't narrowed the search area at all.
你们根本就没有缩小搜索的范围
No, no, in fact, we've increased it slightly.
不, 实际上
And how does that count as progress?
那这怎么能被称为"进展"呢?
Because we're no longer guessing.
因为我们不需要猜测了
We now know definitely that theNJumper is somewhere in this area.
我们现在可以肯定
Okay.
好的
Elizabeth, even if we do findNthem, there's no way to...
Elizabeth, 即便是找到了他们
Sheppard's working on a grapple systemNthat should be able to raise the Jumper.
Sheppard正在搞一个抓取系统
Really?N Really.
真的么?
It's going to be ready in a couple of hours.
两个小时后就可以用了
I need you to be.
我需要你也是
This little keyboard is killing me.
这个小键盘真是要杀了我
It's all starting to blur together.
现在所有东西都开始混在一起
I need a new set of eyes.
我需要一双新的眼睛
Let me take a look.
让我来看看
Did I just...
我刚才是不是...
Yes, you did.
是的, 你是
Sam?
Sam?
Don't worry, Rodney.
别担心, Rodney
We're going to get you out of here.
我们会把你救出这里的
How did you...Nhow are you...
你怎么能...
It's good to see you, too, McKay.
很高兴再看到你, McKay
Oh, I've lost it.NI have completely lost it.
噢, 我神志不清了
No, you haven't.
不, 你没有
You are not real.
你不是真实的
You are not real.NYou are not real.
你不是真实的
Of course I'm not real.
我当然不是真实的
I'm sorry?
什么?
I'm three million light yearsNaway with problems of my own.
我正在三百万光年外
Yeah, well, so, what are you doing here?
好的, 那么, 你到这里做什么?
You're hallucinating.
你正在产生幻觉
Oh, and how am I doing that?
噢, 我是怎么产生的?
Right.
对啊
Is it that bad?
伤得很重么?
The way I see it,
从我的角度来看
you're scared,
你很害怕
you're a little panicked, you're a lot lonely...
你有一点恐慌, 一些孤独...
you knew you could use some help,
你知道你可以采用某些帮助
so your subconscious is manifesting theNone person you know is smarter than you.
于是你的下意识就呈现出那个
Oh, I don't think so.
噢, 我可不这么认为
Oh, don't start with me, McKay.
噢, 别跟我吵, McKay
You are very clever.
你确实很聪明
I would even give you brilliant,
我甚至可以说你很杰出
but there is brilliant and then there's me.
不过这里有一位杰出的人
Every time we've worked together,
每次我们共同工作时
you've been wrong and I've been right.
你总是错的, 而我总是对的
Even if that were true, and no one is saying thatNit is, the fact that you could assert that...
即便那是真的, 而且也没有人这样说过
Why else would I be here?
我到这里来还能是什么目的?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe one last romp before I die.
也许是在我临死前
One last romp?
最后戏弄一次?
Please. We never...N- Okay, one first romp,
别这样, 我们从来没有...
but it's romping that comesNto mind, not your brains, blondie, now
不过戏弄的是意识, 不是你的大脑
you've got to admit, I am a handsome man standing...N You're essentially arguing with yourself.
你不得不承认, 我是一个英俊的人...
You realize that, right?
你明白这个, 是不是?
Your mind is creating me.
我是你的意识产生的
What?
什么?
What else am I hallucinating?
我的幻觉中还有什么?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
If you're not real, what is?NI mean, How do I tell the difference?
如果你不是真的, 那是什么?
How do I know that any of theseNreadings I've been taking are correct?
我又如何知道, 我所感知的
You're not that far gone.
你还没有到那个地步
No, no, no, no, no, no...
不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不...
I...
我...
I am unconscious in the infirmary.
我现在正在医疗室不省人事
Look, I'm fine, and this is just a...
瞧, 我没事, 这只是一个...
a post-traumatic nightmare.
由外伤引起的噩梦
So come on, wake up, wake up, wake up.
好了, 醒来, 醒来, 醒来
No, no, no.NSee, you really are in the back of a sinking Jumper.
不, 不, 不, 你确实是在
Your readings are correct.
你所感知的都是正确的
You knew you could use some help,
你知道你可以采用某些帮助
and you've got a pretty bad concussion, so...
但你遭受了很重的脑震荡, 所以...
So...
所以...
here you are.
你出现了
Here I am.
我出现了
I suppose that's comforting...
我假设这个能令人安慰...
in a...
在...
terrifying mental health kind of way.
心理健康之中
Why don't you show meNwhat you've done so far.
干嘛不让我看看
Right. Of course.
好的, 当然
Three miles is a very searchable area.NYou narrowed it down, Radek.
三英里的搜索区域是可以接受的
You did a good job.
干得不错
He's too deep.
他太深了
Your grapple's only got a thousand feet of cable.
你的抓斗只有一千英尺长的绳索
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表