How did you find them in the first place?
你们怎么发现他们的?
I was a Genii spy.
我曾是一个Genii间谍.
If you're one of them,Nwhy don't you just walk in there.
如果你是他们中的一员,
Well I used to, but eventuallyNthey realised that I'd betrayed them.
我过去是,
I can see how they would.
我能看出他们将怎么做
We rely on raids now.
我们现在指望奇袭成功
Why? What more do you guys want?
为什么? 你们这些家伙还想要什么?
We don't have all the pieces we need for the Lt's plan.
我们还缺少一些中尉计划中的东西
Right. And which plan would that be, again?
好的. 那么接下来怎么做?
All will be revealed when the time is right.
到时候你就全明白了
Well, good. I hate for things to be revealed too early.
啊,好的,我也不想过早知道内情
How are you powering these Genii computers?
你们怎么给这些Genii电脑提供动力?
We stole a Talnoran generator.
我们偷了一个Talnoran发电机
They're a pain to keep serviced, but they do the job.
尽管运转不是很顺畅
Actually, we just gotNour hands on some Palation solar cells,
事实上, 我们刚刚得到
but I haven't been able to figure out how toNinterface them yet. Have you used them before?
但是我还不太会安装使用,
Can't say that I have.NWhat do you, what do you do here?
不能说我用过
We study the Wraith.
我们研究幽灵
Oh yeah? How's that going?
是么? 进展如何?
Some of our discoveries,Nhave been quite exciting, actually.
事实上,我们的一些发现
Like what?
比如?
Well for one, they seem to be territorial.
比如, 他们似乎是有地域性的
Very much so, it turns out.NThey're not a united foe, like we once believed.
很多次证明了这一点 他们并不像
Really.
真的么
Yes, in fact I believeNthey're fractioning even further.
是的,事实上我相信
Now, my understanding ofNtheir language is fairly limited,
目前,我对于他们语言的了解十分有限
but they seem to be trying to establish a systemNthat would restrict intership communications.
但是他们看上去正在建立一个系统
What? Why would they stopNsharing information with each other.
什么? 为什么他们要阻止
Ford thinks it might have to doNwith your friend's ability to read their minds.
Ford认为,这也许和你朋友
If she taps into them, only one shipNwould be compromised, not the whole fleet.
如果窃听他们的情报 这样只会有
What, all this because of Teyla?
你是说这些都是因为Teyla?
Well for one, she may not beNthe only one that possesses that ability.
首先
Fair enough.
恩
And two. I think that the lackNof food in the galaxy has createdNsome deep divisions within the Wraith cells.
其次,星系的食物缺乏已经导致了
And you got all that from...
你从哪里得到这些推断...
this?
这个?
Yes.
是的
To be honest, I could use some help.
说实在的,我需要一些帮助
How's your Wraith, Doctor?
你觉得怎么样, 博士?
It's OK. Let me see what you got.
不错,让我看看你们已经搞定了多少
That's better.
这个好一些
You guys still need to work together.
你们这些家伙需要团队合作
We're stronger as a team.
只有团队合作我们才能更强大
You wanna spar a little?
想不想试试?
We're cool, right?
我们看起来不错,对不对?
You're not holding a grudge or anything.
你应该不会狠我
I did save your life.
我救过你
I remember.
我记得
You know, it's funny.
你知道,这会很有趣
If you ask a dozen people who they thoughtNwould win in a fight between you and me,
如果你问一群人我们俩打架谁会赢得话
people would choose you, hands down.NHell, I'd choose you.
估计大家都认为你会赢
But we went toe to toe.
但是其实我们未分胜负
Yeah, we did.
是这样的
Till Sheppard showed up.
直到Sheppard出现
So I guess it's still undecided.
所以我想我们还没有分出胜负
Look, all I'm saying is,Nwhy do you think I was able to fight you like that?
看,我想说的是你觉得我
It's the enzyme.
这是酶的作用
Look what it did for me.
看看它给我带来了什么
Imagine what it could do for you.
想想看如果你也使用了的话
I'm not the bad guy here, Ronon.NI'm just trying to help.
我不是个坏蛋, Ronon.
You'll come around.NI know you will.
你会来的
We've just finished our scans, Ma'am.NThey're not here.
我们刚刚完成了搜索, 长官
Do you think they've headed to another planet?
你认为他们会不会去了另一个星球?
It's possible, but as you know,Nit's standard procedure to check in and tell us first.NThey didn't do that, so...
有可能,但是你也明白
They might have been taken offworld against their will.
他们也许被强制带到外部世界去了
Yeah.
是的
Alright. Can you get meNthe last few addresses dialled from that DHD?
好的, 你能帮我查一下
Maybe somebody can,Nbut that's a little out of my skill set.
也许有人能够办到,
I'll send Zelenka.
我会派Zelenka去
Good call. Lorne out.
好主意
So, what's the plan?
恩,你的计划是?
We take them by force.
我们用武力把这些人干掉
That's some ground-breaking strategy there.
那是一个很暴♥力♥的策略
I think the Colonel is interestedNin the type of attack.
我认为Colonel人也许
We plan to overpower them.
我们会压制住他们的
I think it's best if we just watch.
要是我们只是这么看着倒是不错
Now.
行动
What kind of plan is that?
这是什么计划?
One that works.
有效的计划
One of your men got hit.
你的一个人被射中了
Well it should be safe for us now.
现在我们可以安全出去了
This guy's dead.
这家伙死了
So you see, you are not invincible.
所以你看,你们也并不是无敌的
We're close enough.
我们离无敌已经很接近了
There are skills to the art of war, Kanayo.
打仗也是有技巧的, Kanayo.
Don't you tell me how to run my missions.NYou're just here to watch.
不要告诉我应该怎么完成任务
Look familiar?
眼熟么?
It's our C4.
这是我们的C4.
We're stealing it back.
我们把它抢回来了
For what purpose?
为了什么?
For the Hive.
为了母舰
As in hive ship?
把它放在母舰里面?
Yeah. That's the Lt's plan.
是的, 这是中尉的计划
You're gonna help us destroy a Wraith hive ship.
你们将要帮助我们摧毁一艘幽灵母舰
One of the added bonusesNof killing the Wraith is,
杀死幽灵的额外好处之一是,
every now and again you getNyour hands on a couple of these.
不论何时,你们都将获得一些这个
Now thanks to Jace and some of theNcomputers that we borrowed from the Genii,
现在多亏了Jace和我们
we've been able to figure out theNexact flight path of one of their hive ships.
我们已经可以精确计算
It's decimating all inhabited worlds in it's path.
它会屠♥杀♥它所经过地方的居民
It has to be stopped.
一定要阻止它
I've been able to calculate that in the next severalNdays it'll be forced to make a hyperspace pause,
我已经计算出,再过一些日子,
very near an unihabited planet.
非常接近一颗无人居住的星球
that happens to have a stargate.
那里刚好有一个星门
We gate to that planet, get on a hive ship,Nplant the C4 in the Dart Bay and get out.
我们守在那个星球, 登上母舰,
We could save thousands, if not,Nhundreds of thousands of lives.
我可以拯救数以千计,甚至
So?
怎么样?
You heard me.
你懂我的意思
Let me see if I can couch what Colonel SheppardNmeans by wow, in more explicit terms.
让我看看是否可以把Sheppard上校
That is a terrible plan.
这是一个糟糕的计划
Rodney.
Rodney.
Made all the more frightening by theNfact that you think it's a good plan.
最让人惊讶的是
What's wrong with it?
有什么问题?
What's right with it?NLook, let's just for a second,
问题多了
give in to reckless abandon and assumeNit would be possible to plant a single charge,Nlarge enough to destroy an entire hive ship.
就算实施这个不计后果的计划
We're planning on secondary explosions in the Dart Bay.
我们计划要进行二次爆♥炸♥
Regardless!
不现实!
The hive ship will be on a hyperspace pause, yes,
的确,母舰会进行一次超时空的停滞,
but it will not enter the planet's atmosphere.NNor will it take up any sort of stable orbit.
但是它并不会进入行星的大气层内
It will be flying through space.
它将在空间中穿梭飞行
Which means, that unless your enzyme allows youNto jump higher than you've let on...
这就意味着,除非你们用的酶可以使
We've a space ship.
我们有一艘空间飞船
Oh yeah? Really.
哦? 真的么
And what's it made out of? Bark?
你们从哪里弄到的? 叫出来的么?
No, it's real, McKay.
不,这是真的, McKay.
In fact, it's the only ship I'd feelNcomfortable using on a mission like this.
事实上, 我认为这是一艘
OK, where'd you get it?
好的,你们从哪里搞到的?
Does it matter?
这很重要么?
None of us has had much success flying it.
我们中没有人能熟练驾驶它
Banged it up pretty bad in the last couple of landings.NIt's in need of some repairs.
上次着陆时受到了一些损坏
And a real pilot.
还需要一个真正的驾驶员
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表