if you know what i mean.
如果你知道我的意思
i'm not crazy.
我没疯
i just have another consciousness
只是有另一个意识
in my brain.
存在于我的脑中
so he just looks crazy?
那么他只是看来疯了?
i'm sure i do,
我确信我是,
but only becauseNdr. fumbles mcstupid over here
但只是因为那边的愚蠢的探索博士
was in way over his head.
他异想天开的办法
yes. yes!
是的. 是的!
i made a mistake trying to save your life.
我错误的试图救你的命
now, do you want to try to fix it
现在, 你想要修正它呢
or do you want to continue
还是你想要继续
to berate me some more?
再指责我呢?
i am perfectly capable
我非常能够
of doing both at the same time.
同时做这两件事儿
now, i assume you've tried
现在, 我假定你已经试着
to run one of our own generators--
用我们的一个发电机来--
it's not as simple as that.
这不是那么简单的
why not?
为什么不是?
the trick is having it interface
这东西有它自己的
with the wraith machine in real time.
和幽灵机器的实时接口
the power fluctuations are-- are huge.
能量波动-- 很大.
if we overshoot just a little...
如果我们只是多加进去一点儿...
wait. what does that mean?
等等. 那是什么意思?
...we're screwed up.
...我们就全砸了
okay, okay.
好吧, 好吧
i'm sure if maybe we can writeNan interface program
我确信如果可能我们可以写一个接口程序
that can take care of all--
来负责所有的--
hello? rodney?Nwill you please answer me?
喂? Rodney?
here's what i want us to try.
这是我想要说的
we'll take a, uh--
我们用一个, 嗯--
a naquadah generator--
一个Naquadah发电机--
rodney.and, um
Rodney还有, 嗯
and, uh...
还有, 嗯...
yes! what?
在呢! 干什么?
stop ignoring me.
不要再忽视我
well, stop asking stupid questions.
那么, 不要再问愚蠢的问题
i will get you out of here, okay?
我会把你带出来的, 好吧?
but just be a good little girlie
不过只要做个好的小女人
and keep quiet.
还有保持安静
don't you dare condescend me.
你竟敢蔑视我
this is as much my problem
这个同样是我的问题
as it is yours.
就像它是你的问题一样
and do you have a degree in physics?
那么你有物理学的学位吗?
hmm? well, what aboutNmechanical engineering?
嗯? 好吧, 有没有机械工程学的呢?
yes?
什么?
sorry. i'm sorry.
抱歉. 我很抱歉.
what? please.
怎么了? 请说
why don't we let zelenka handle this?
我们为什么不把这些留给ZELENKA来处理呢?
i-- i'm fine.
我--我没事儿
no, you're not.
不, 你有事儿
and i'd like you to talk to dr. heightmeyer.
而且我想让你去和 HEIGHTMEYER 医生谈谈
i think it would be more usefulNif i was to--
我想我会更有用的, 如果我去--
i'm not asking you.
我不是在征求你的意见
fine.
好吧
oh, stop sulking.
哦, 别生气了
you're acting like a two-year-old.
你的行为就像是2岁的孩子
this is your fault, you know.
这都是你的错, 你知道
how do youfigure that?
你怎么这么想?
all you had to do
所有你应该去做的就是
was keep your mouth shutNwhile i was working.
当我工作时闭上你的嘴
you have no idea
你没有任何概念
what it's like in here, okay?
在这里是什么样子, 好吗?
yes. yes, i do.
不. 不, 我知道
i know exactly what it's like in here
我完全知道在里面是什么样子
because i live in here.
因为我就生活在里面
i like it here.
我喜欢那里面.
be cool. katie?
酷一点 Katie?
hi.
嗨
is everything okay?
一切都好吗?
yes. yes, everything is just fine.
是的. 是的, 一切都非常好
i was just, uh...
我刚才只是, 嗯...
talking on the radio.Ntalking on the radio!
在讲无线电. 在讲无线电!
talking on the radio.
在讲无线电
you're well, i take it?
你很好, 我猜想?
i, uh, heard you ran into some trouble
我, 嗯, 听说你有一些麻烦
off-world today?
今天在外世界?
oh, yes. yes, yes, yes,Nbut everything's fine now.
哦, 是的. 是的, 是的, 是的,
it's all been sorted out. back to normal.
一切都解决了. 回复正常了
good.
很好
so we're still on for tomorrow?
那么我们还是在明天?
yes, yes.
是的, 是的
yes, i tell you, i'm very muchNlooking forward to it.
是的, 我告诉你, 我非常期待
in fact, i'm sure it'll be a...
实际上, 我确信它会是一个...
you know, a wonderful... evening,
你知道, 一个绝美的...晚上,
and whatnot.
而且为什么不是呢
right.
是的
well, i'll see you then.
哦, 我们到时候见
you really know nothingNabout women, do you?
你真的是一点也不懂女人, 是不是?
i know plenty.
我知道够多了
maybe this is a good thing.
可能这是个好事情
excuse me?
什么意思?
i could teach you
我可以教你
a thing or twoNabout the opposite sex, mckay.
一两件关于异性的事儿, McKAY
lord knows you need it.
上帝知道你需要这个
this is hell.
这是地狱
this is my own personal hell.
这是我的私人地狱
all right.
好的
let's try that again.
让我们再来一次
how about you try that again...
你自己再来试一次怎么样...
sir?
长官?
maybe that's enough for today.
可能今天已经足够了
anhow do you feel you're qualified
那么你怎么觉得你已经合格
to help us with this problem, huh?
来帮我们解决这个问题了, 啊?
i'm not.
我没有觉得
who could be?
谁能呢?
this was not covered in medical school.
这些在医药学院都没教过
but i have spent quite some time
但我曾经花了一些时间
as a couples therapist.
做为一个配偶问题医师
ha. we're not a couple.
哈. 我们不是配偶
in any sense of the definition,Nnot a couple.
无论在任何意义上的定义, 不是配偶
no.
不是
in physics,
在物理学中
a couple is defined as a pair of forces,
配偶(力偶)被定义为一对有着
equal in magnitude,
数量上等同的力量
acting in opposite directions.
作用于相反向方向
so you don't feel that applies here?
那么你不觉得这个适用于这里吗?
that's very clever,
这很聪明,
but we're not equal forces.
不过我们并不是对等力量
watch it.
小心着
and what i mean by that
而且我说的意思是
is that she's just a voice in my head.
她只是我脑子中的一个声音
i have control of the body.
我有对身体的控制权
i've seen your body, mckay.
我已经见过你的身体了, Mckay.
you can keep it.
你可以留着它
how do you know that?
你怎么知道呢?
she been able to accessNthe part of your brain
她能够控制你脑中的那部分
that creates speech and controls hearing.
来制♥造♥语♥音♥和控制听觉
why not movement?
为什么不能控制运动呢?
well, if she could've,Nshe would have by now.
哦, 如果她能的话,她现在就已经做了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表