he's about so high. He has brown hair,Na bit mushed. The term is rakish?
棕色头发,有点多愁善感,这么说,可以了吧,哦
Ah for... McKay! What are you doing in there?
McKay! 你在那干吗?
I was about to ask you the same thing. I, I came to help you.
我也想问你同样的问题
I feel better already.
我已经感觉好多了
10,000 years aboard one of these things? Kept alive only by life support?
在这里呆10,000年? 仅仅靠生命支持系统维生?
I couldn't live that way. Neither could I.
我可不想这样活着
Dr McKay, what's your status?
McKay博士, 你那情况怎么样?
Dr McKay is not here.
McKay博士不在这里
What? He had to...
什么?
He had to check something on the Wraith pod.
他要去检查幽灵的休眠舱
Yes. The Wraith pod.
是的,幽灵的休眠舱, 他去检测生物接收装置
He had to check the biometrics receiver, needed toNreconfirm the frequencies of the neural feedback loop.
确认神经反馈的频率
Why isn't he on his radio?
为什么他不用无线电?
Well actually, we have been havingNtrouble reaching him ourselves.
我们也联♥系♥不上
I think it might have something to doNwith interference from the...
可能和..
magnetic shielding of the pods. Yes, shielding.
电磁屏蔽有关
Ronon was just about to go and check on him.NSee what is taking him so long.
Ronon刚想过去看看他,什么东西耽搁了他这么久
Alright, go get him. Light a fire under him.
好吧,去找他,催他一下
Right away.
就去
I want a status report as soon asNhis radio's working. Caldwell out.
无线电正常后让他报告情况, 完毕
Nice stalling!
说的好
Have you been unable to disconnectNyourself from the system?
你是不是没有办法断开系统连接?
No. I'm still trying to getNthe information on that communiqu?
不,我还在找那情报
Oh good. We thought maybe it wasNpreventing your from exiting the program.
哦,好的, 我们还以为是它阻止你断开呢!
It?
它?
We found a Wraith in one of the stasis pods.
我们在一个休眠舱中发现了一个幽灵
It's manipulating the neural feedback program.
它在操纵神经反馈程序,你的脑电波不正常...
Your EEG patterns were irregular...N You're not kidding. I got stun.
你没有开玩笑? 我被弄晕了..
I didn't wanna risk pulling you out till I knew more.
在了解详细情况前,我不想贸然把你拉出来
First Officer. What about him?
副官
Her! She's a Wraith, she has to be.
是"她", 她是个幽灵,肯定是, 她有些奇怪
There's something odd about her and she keepsNpreventing me from talking to the Captain.
她阻止我和船长见面
The Wraith we found was male. The First Officer must have been female.NIt took her place.
副官肯定是女的, 它取代了她的位置
She knows I want that information andNthe Captain's the only one with access to it.
她知道我要那情报, 并且船长是唯一能看到情报的人
No, we don't need the Captain.
不,我们不需要船长. 我已经破译了程序重载了协议
I've been able to decipher enough of All I have to do is get to a terminalNthe program to override the protocols. within the virtual environment
只要在虚拟世界中找一个终端
and I should be able to access any fileNstored within the database.
就能访问数据库中任何文件
So we just need to break out of here. Hold that thought.
那么我们仅需要离开这里
What's happening?
发生了什么?
Give me the tablet. The data device right here! Right here. Thank you.
把电脑给我,就在这里,谢谢你
That's it.
就是它了
Just keep stalling. Keep stalling.
尽量拖延时间, 拖延..
Hi!N Hi.
嗨!
Nice.
干得漂亮!
It should be the next hallway.
应该在下一个走廊
That's her. - That's the Wraith?N- Yeah.
就是她
She's hot!
她真性感!(品味真差,腿太粗壮了)
I mean, seriously hot! Rodney, you're drooling over a Wraith.
我是说,她真的很性感!
I know. I disgust myself sometimes.
我知道, 我自己也对自己感到恶心!
Where are Dr McKay and Colonel Sheppard? Why'd you beam us back?
McKay博士和Sheppard中校在哪里?
Because I was about to fireNa missile into the side of that ship.
因为我要向飞船发射导弹了
They're in the pods.
他们还在休眠舱里
They're both in pods, now? Yes.
他们都在休眠舱里?
Dr McKay went in to see if the Wraith was
McKay博士进去看看是什么..
preventing Colonel SheppardNfrom disengaging from the system.
..让Sheppard不能从系统断开
I want a team assembled, ready to beam aboard the Aurora to disconnectNDr McKay and Colonel Sheppard.
召集人员,到Aurora去把他们弄回来!
No, wait!
不,等等
Please. Just a few more minutes.
拜托, 再等几分钟
ETA on the Wraith ships? Eleven minutes out.
幽灵飞船到达时间?
I am certain he will be out by then.
我确信那时他会出来的
And if he is successful, he will knowNif it is safe to disconnect Colonel Sheppard.
如果他成功了,
And if he's not out by then? Then we'll disconnect them both.
如果到时他不出来呢?
It would be wise to have a medical teamNstanding by for both of them.
最好为他们准备好医疗小组
Alert the infirmary.NI want a medical team standing by.
通知医务室, 医疗小组待命
The communiqu?s been erased. Why would the Wraith do that?
数据已经被删除!
All it say's right here. I, the Wraith, deleteNthis important information to keep you from seeing it.
还用说吗, 幽灵不想..
Obviously he did it to keep us from seeing it,
...你看到情报
but why didn't it end the damn program? What's the point of continuing?
但是为什么她不终止这个程序呢?
Oh no! What?
哦,不!
You said they were trying to modify the hyperdrive.
你说他们在试图改进超光速推进?
So they can get back to Atlantis faster. Well, according to the Atlantis database,Nthere are two different types of Ancient hyperdrives.
那样他们能更快地回到Atlantis
There's the more basic interstellar kind,
古人的超光速推进有两种
like the one the Aurora has
一种是基本的星际的,像Aurora已有的
and then there's the more powerful intergalactic kind.
另一种是更强大的星系间的
Similar to the one the AsgardNprovided us for the Daedalus.
就象Asgard提供在Daedalus上的
Why would the Wraith wanna soup upNthe Aurora's hyperdrive?
为什么幽灵要加速Aurora的超光速推进?
Because the Wraith hyperdrives are nowhere nearNas advanced as the Ancient hyperdrives.
因为幽灵的超光速推进没有古人的先进
God, with all the technology the CaptainNis feeding her right now...
天哪,如果船长把这项技术教会了她...
She'll learn how to modify the Wraith hyperdrivesNfrom interstellar to intergalactic.
她就会学到如何改进幽灵的推进装置,
Which means they'll make it as far as Earth. That's what this whole thing is about.
那意味着他们能到达地球
Their new feeding ground. And this is just step one.
他们的新的掠食场,而且仅仅是开始
Even if she doesn't have all the information she needs,Nwe need to stop her from sending what she's learnedNso far, to the Wraith ships that are on the way.
即使她还没有得到全部信息,
There are Wraith ships on the way?
有幽灵飞船过来?
I'm, I'm sure I mentioned that. No you didn't.
我好像说过这个!
Well it, it, it, it threw me when she was so hot.
好吧, 看到她如此性感我都忘了
How many ships? It's two Cruisers.
多少飞船?
Can you disconnect her? Him.
你能把她断开吗?
Not from the inside, no. I should be able to disableNthe pod interface from the outside.
不是从里面, 不, 我能从外面断开
Then why didn't you? Because I didn't know what that would do to you.
那你为什么不?
Well that's very thoughtful of you,Nbut now she knows all about Atlantis.
你可真体贴啊, 但是现在她知道Atlantis的事了
You told her?
你告诉她的? (多拽)
Why?
为什么?
Because I was trying to convince them that...
因为我想说服他们...
Just go and unplug the Wraith,Nwhile I talk to the Captain.
快去断开幽灵, 我去和船长谈谈
The communiqu?is blank! Yeah, but he might still have some intelNabout the Wraith weakness.
情报已经没有了
Now Rodney,Nis there anything else you'd like to tell me?
Rodney, 还有什么要告诉我的?
Only that Caldwell is probably going toNdestroy this ship at any moment.
Caldwell可能随时摧毁这艘船
Go! Going!
快去!!
Teyla! Ronon?
Teyla! Ronon?
Oh, I don't believe it.NTwo minutes in the pod, I'm abandoned.
哦,我不敢相信,进去了2分钟, 就被遗弃在这了
Come on. Right.NLet's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
起来, 走,走
Come on, McKay!
快点, McKay!
Hyperdrive modification commandsNhave been successfully entered.
超光速推进修正指令已经成功输入!
Auxillary power is now online. Very good.
辅助能源就绪
Prepare to engage drive. Stop!
准备启动
Your First Officer's a Wraith. She's using you.
你的副官是个幽灵,她在利用你
Security to the bridge.
卫兵到控制室
She gained access to the virtual environment,Nby killing your First Officer and taking her place.
她杀了你的副官混入了虚拟现实
She's getting you to modify your hyperdrives,Nso she can upgrade the Wraith hyperdrives.
她利用你改进超光速推进,
Don't listen to him. They need to modify their hyperdrives to make it toNmy planet,
不要听他的
Earth and I'd prefer she not do that.
以便达到我的星球,地球, 我可不想让他们得逞
This is nonsense. I'm telling you she's Wraith.
胡言乱语
Officer Trevell has served with me for many years. - I can't possibly believe that she...
Trevell副官已经跟随我许多年,我不能相信她...
Sir, with your permission I'd like to...
长官,请允许我...
Come on!
快点..!
Disable!
断开!
I hope that was proof enough.
希望那证明了一切
Oh no!
哦,不!
Come on, come on!
快点! 快点!
All this time, I thought we had evaded the enemy. Instead, I've been unwittingly assisting them.
这么久以来,我以为我们躲过了幽灵,
No Sir, she didn't succeed and if you tell meNthe information in the communiqu?
不, 她没有成功,如果你告诉我..
we may be able to defeat the Wraith once and for all.
..幽灵的弱点, 我们就能永远击败它们
The information is in the ships computer.NI can give you my access codes.
情报在计算机里,我可以给你访问密♥码♥
We checked, it's all been erased.NCan't you tell me yourself?
我么检查过了,它被删除了, 你能亲自告诉我吗?
No. I'm afraid I was never made awareNof it's contents, Colonel Sheppard.
不, 我恐怕不记得它的内容了,Sheppard中校
The Council feared the possibilityNof our capture was too great.
议会太过担心我们会被抓
The information in that communiqu?is gone.
情报已经没有了
10,000 years.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥年了
Even in stasis, our physical bodies must be... Very old. Too old.
即使在休眠舱中,我们的身体恐怕...
My crew deserves to know. Yes they do.
我的船员们应该知道这些
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表