第1-2集
Dr. Weir. Peter.
Weir博士 Peter
You see? Nothing.
看见了没? 没效果
Carson, get back here.
Carson 回来
I can sit in that chair all bloody day long, and nothing will happen.
我可以在那该死的椅子上坐一整天 但是不会有什么效果的
It's a waste of time. Excuse me, Dr. Weir.
这纯粹是浪费时间 失陪了 Weir博士
He's not even trying.
他连试都没试
He's the one who discovered the gene this technology responds to.
这特殊科技只对特定基因起作用的事实可是他发现的
Yeah, well, he said he wished he never had it.
没错 可他说他希望自己没有那基因
Really? I know. Can you believe that?
真的吗? 我知道难以置信 你能相信吗?
We could always test you a third time, Rodney.
我们随时可以给你进行第三次测试的 Rodney
That's very funny.
哼 很搞笑
We have only found a handful of people
我们总共只找到几个人
who are genetically compatible with the ancient technology,
身上具有符合这种古代科技要求的基因
and despite your heroic efforts to interface ours with theirs,
虽然你尝试把人体基因改造到适应那科技的地步
we need every one of them to sit in this chair,
我们也还需要其他人坐上这椅子试试
including Dr. Beckett.
包括Beckett医生
What am I supposed to do? He's afraid of the thing.
可我该怎么做? 他怕这玩意儿
This chair controls the most powerful weapons known to humankind.
这台椅子控制着人类已知的最强武器
I'm afraid of the thing.
我也怕这玩意儿
But every time someone sits in it,
不过每次有人坐上去时
we learn something new about the Ancients who built this outpost.
我们就对建造了这前哨基地的Ancients多些了解
Dr. Beckett should be proud he's genetically advanced.
Beckett博士应该为他的优秀基因感到自豪
It's not more advanced. It is a random characteristic.
谈不上优秀 这只是随机特性而已
This really bothers you, this whole gene thing, huh?
你好像很在意这套"基因优秀论"啊
Clearly, I am overcome with envy.
哦 看来我是被嫉妒冲昏头脑咯
Just the people I need to see.
啊 找到你们了
Come with me.
跟我来
We've gotten closer and closer to finding the location of the lost city,
本来我们已经快要找到那座失落城市了
but it turns out we've been looking in the wrong place all along.
但现在看来我们从来就没有找对过地方
Now, we thought we had a stargate address.
看 我们本来以为这是个星门地址
Six symbols representing coordinates in space
其中六个符号♥代表了空间坐标
that determined the location of the planet the Ancients went to after they left Antarctica.
由此可得知Ancients离开南极洲后前往的星球所在地
Now, recently, we determined a seventh symbol.
但是 最近 我们发现了第七个符号♥
The point of origin, Earth.
表示出发地 地球?
That's not it.
不是的
Then your address must be incorrect.
那你的地址就一定是错误的
Not incorrect. Incomplete.
不是错误 而是不完整
What are you saying, Dr. Jackson?
你什么意思 Jackson博士?
It's an eight-symbol address.
这是个八个符号♥的地址
What we're looking for may be further away than we ever imagined,
我们一直在寻找的城市也许远得超乎我们想象
but it's not out of reach.
但还不至于没办法去到
Atlantis.
亚特兰蒂斯
Atlantis. I think we can go there.
就是亚特兰蒂斯 我想我们可以去那了
Apache, Black Hawk, Cobra, Osprey...
阿帕奇 黑鹰 眼镜蛇 鱼鹰(直升机型号♥)
It's a lot of training for the Antarctic.
这么多练习对于这地方来说算是多余了
It was the one continent I'd never set foot on.
我还没来过这片大♥陆♥呢
It's one of my least favorite continents.
这地方已经列入我的黑名单了
I kind of like it here.
我有点喜欢这里
You like it here?
你喜欢这里?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
We'll be there in about 10 minutes, sir.
十分钟后抵达
Look, we've been through this.
听着 之前已经试过了
I'm not your man.
我不是你要找的人
Keep moving.
别停
I'm a doctor. A medical doctor.
我是博士 医学博士
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
You don't understand. I break things like that.
你不明白 我会毁掉这玩意儿的
This device has survived for millions of years intact. It will survive you.
都过了几百万年这东西还丝毫无损 你还能弄坏不成
Now, sit down, close your eyes and concentrate.
现在 坐下 闭上眼睛 集中精神
Again, nothing.
还是一样 没效果
This time just try to imagine an image of where we are in the solar system.
这次 试着幻想一下我们身处的银河系位置
I think I feel something.
我想我有些什么感觉了
It could be lunch-related.
应该是和午饭有关的
Shut up and concentrate.
闭嘴 集中精神
What did I do?
我做了什么?
Get us back down there.
快把我们送回下面去
All inbound craft, we have a rogue drone that could seek a target on its own.
所有进站的飞机注意 我们有个能自动追踪目标的武器失控了
Land immediately and shut down your engines.
立即着陆 关闭引擎
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
It's too late. Hang on.
太晚了 小心
Break right.
右急转
I said "right"!
我说的是右
I'm getting to that, sir.
我听到了 长官
I told you I was the wrong person.
我告诉你了 我不是你要的人
It doesn't matter now. Just do something.
现在这不重要了 赶快做点什么
Like what? Okay, Carson,
比如呢? Carson
concentrate on shutting that weapon down before it hurts someone.
在还没造成伤亡之前 赶快集中精神让它停下来
I can't see it.
我看不见那东西
Pull up. Pull up!
拉起! 拉起!
What about now?
现在怎么样?
Now's good.
现在这样就很好
Shut it down.
熄火
Sir, what the hell was that?
长官 那鬼东西到底是什么?
Wait for it.
等等看
Get out!
快出去!
I think I did it.
我想我办到了
That was different.
看来我要对这里改观了
For me, not so much.
我还是维持原判
Major Sheppard is reporting the drone appears to have been incapacitated.
Sheppard少校报告说 那飞行器似乎已经停止运转了
General O'Neill's helicopter is unharmed and on its way again.
O'Neill将军的直升机没事 现在飞往这里
Seven minutes out.
还有七分钟
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Holy crap.
天啊
Warm welcome.
刚刚还真是个"热烈"的欢迎啊
It wasn't me. How did you manage to...
不是我的错 你是怎么...
Keep my ass from getting blown out of the sky?
怎么逃过一劫 没在半空中被打个稀巴烂的?
The exceptional flying of Major John Sheppard.
那都得归功于John Sheppard少校的出色飞行
He likes it here.
他喜欢这里
Exceptional. You like it here?
出色? 你喜欢这里?
What say we cut to the part where you start talking real fast?
少说废话 直入主题好吧?
Weir's in here.
啊 Weir在这里
Hey, don't touch anything.
嘿! 什么也别碰
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
I figure the Ancients packed up their entire city and left somewhere between 5 and 10 million years ago.
我推测大概是500万到1000万年前 Ancients就举家迁徙到另外一处了
In their flying city?
你是说他们的城市会飞?
Yes.
是的
What?
怎么了?
Flying city?
会飞的城市?
Well, keeping in mind this is the race that built the stargates.
呃 要知道他们可是建造了星际之门的种族
They did everything big.
他们做什么都要最好的
So why did they leave?
那 他们为什么要离开?
Why did they leave? Who knows?
为什么离开? 呃 这谁知道呢?
We know the Ancients on Earth were suffering from a plague.
我们知道在地球上 Ancients陷入了一场瘟疫
Maybe some of them were trying to start over seeding life in a new galaxy.
也许他们有的人希望到一个新星系里开始新生活
Maybe that's what Ancients do.
也许就这么简单
The point is, we know where they went.
关键是我们知道他们去哪里了
Pegasus.
飞马座
Yes, it's the name of a dwarf galaxy in the local group.
是的 那是本星系群中一个矮星系的名字
After all that time, is there any hope of actually meeting them?
都过这么长时间了 我们还有希望见到他们吗?
Well, who knows, but isn't that reason enough to go?
谁知道呢?不过这个理由应该已经够充分了吧?
I've been choosing members for this expedition for months, Doctor.
我几个月前就开始挑选探险队员了 博士
I'm not the one who needs convincing.
需要被说服的可不是我
Well, I'm convinced.
哦 我已经被说服了
Have fun.
旅途愉快
It's a little more complicated than that.
呃 事情不是那么简单
We need the ZPM to power the gate.
我们需要ZPM来给星门补充能量
What?
什么?
ZPM. He's Canadian.
就是ZPM 他是 呃 加拿大人
I'm sorry.
不好意思了
Zero-Point Module, General.
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表