This is why you brought us here.
这就是我把你们带来的原因
It's the reason I've waited till now, yes.
这是我等到现在的原因
Assuming this guy can get it working again.N He can.
设想一下这个家伙能让它再次运转
These people are the best at what they do.
这些人是他们这个领域里最棒的
Look, you fly, you scoop us up, youNtake us to the Hive, you drop us off.
嘿,你负责驾驶,把我们带上去,
All we need, is time to lay the charge.
我们所需要的是放置炸♥弹♥的时间
We'll be in and out of there before theNWraith have any idea what's going on.
我们要在幽灵发现之前
It's perfect.
完美的计划
It is far from perfect!
这离完美还早着呢!
But, it is possible.
但是,这是有可能的
Colonel.
上校
What? Are you honestly considering this?
什么? 你真的在考虑这个?
It's on it's way to a culling, Rodney.
有的选择么, Rodney.
Yeah and I am sorry about that,Nbut this is insane!
是的,对于这点我很抱歉
Maybe not!
也许不是!
Jace has been trying to get it working,Nbut he's not you, McKay.
Jace 试图让它工作
Can you fix it?
你能搞定它么?
Probably not.
也许不能
That usually means yes.
那就说可以了
Aren't you the one, not taking the enzyme?
你是不是没有服用酶?
You're supposed to be the clearNvoice of reason here.
你看上去倒挺清醒的
Look, can you fix it?
嘿,你能修理好它么?
Even if I could, I wouldn't. I'm sorry,Ndrug me all you want, I'm not doing this!
即使我能,我也不会干的 我很抱歉,
Let me talk to him. He'll come around
让我和他谈谈,他会干的
OK.
好
Rodney!
Rodney!
Look, maybe you are on the enzyme,Nmaybe Ford lied, because no rationalNperson would think that was a good plan.
听着,也许你也服用了酶,
Look, a million things could go wrong,NI know that, but just...
嘿,我知道,有很多事情都是错的
Look stop! Shut up and listen.
停下! 闭嘴,听我说
You fix that Dart, we all get outta here. I knowNit's risky, but Ford's not thinking straight, so...
你修好那艘飞船,我们离开这里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'll insist you're all on the away team.
我会坚持把你也带着
I'll scoop you up and instead of flying outNto the hive ship, we fly out to Atlantis.
我会带你飞行但不是去母舰那里,
How?
怎么做?
That Dart's gotta have it's own DHD, right?
那艘飞船应该它自己的DHD, 是不是?
Of course.
没错
Well, you get that thing flight worthy, we all go home!
你让那玩意飞行
Right, of course!
是啊,没错!
You see, I would have thought of that myself,Nbefore I became a drug addict.
你看, 我应该想到这一点的,
I'm sure you would have.
我相信你能做到
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Alright. OK.
没关系
Damn it, this just doesn't work.
妈的, 这个搞不定
That good?
行不行?
These things are not designed to store Gate addresses.
这些东西并不是设计用来储存星门地址的
What can you give us?
你能给我们带来什么?
Well, every time the gate is dialled,
哦, 每次星门拨号♥的时候,
it's like a residual imprintNis left on the control crystals.
它都会在控制水晶上留下一些残留的印记
Which means?
也就是说?
Well, I've managed to mineNabout fifty addresses, but
是的, 我设法找了大约50个地址, 但是
no idea if they're correct orNwhat order they were dialled in.
我不清楚它们是否正确以及拨号♥的顺序
Fifty? That's a lot of planets to check.
50个? 那要勘查好多个星球
Yes, And that's assuming that they're correct.
是的, 那还是在假设
OK, so long story short?
简单点说就是?
It's going to be next to impossibleNto find Colonel Sheppard and his team,Nbased on what I can get from this DHD.
基于从这个DHD中得到的信息
Great. OK, pack it up. Let's take what you've got.NWe'll go over it on Atlantis.
好的,收拾一下,带上你已经发现的东西
Weir's not gonna be happy about this.
Weir估计不会高兴的
How'd that go?
进展如何?
Well, he'll do it, but we need some conditions.
哦,他答应做了,不过需要一些条件
What?
什么?
Dial back McKay's enzyme doses.
除去McKay服用的酶
No!
不!
Look! We're under some time constraints here.NI'm not saying the enzyme wouldn't help.
听着! 我们现在时间紧迫
I'm saying, we need him standing still andNthinking, not running laps because it feels good.
我是说,我们现在需要他冷静地思考
Ronon and Teyla?
Ronon 和Teyla呢?
Stick to the plan.
照原计划
Fine, what else?
好, 还有其它的事情么?
I'll fly it, that's obvious, but I wantNMcKay, Teyla and Ronon on the strike team.
很明显由我来驾驶飞船 但我希望
It's not a good mission for McKay.
这个任务并不适合McKay.
It could get rough in there.N Look,
他在那儿会受不了的
suddenly we need a door opened, or aNcomputer hacked. McKay should be there to do it.
有时需要开启大门,或者有电脑被黑
That's why he's on my team in the first place.
这也是起先他在我们小组的原因
Is that it?
是这样么?
No.
不
No. You fire it up now, it'll only explode.
不不不不不, 腻现在发动它, 它只会爆♥炸♥
OK.
好的
We're close.
我们接近成功了
It's a good plan.
这是个好计划
I couldn't have done it without you, Sir.
没有你我办不成的, 长官
Well, I'm glad you trust me enough to bring me here.
啊, 我很高兴你信任我
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I wanna go home.
我想回家
Let's go.
我们一块走
Give McKay the DHDNcrystals and let's get outta here.
给McKay DHD
I can have you back on Earth within an hour.
我能让你在一个小时内回到地球
No.
不
We have to do this first.
我们得先完成这个
I have to prove to them that we can do this.
我要向你们证明我们能办到这个
You don't have to prove anything to anyone, Lieutenant.
你无须向任何人证明任何事情, 中尉
I saw your cousin and your Grandparents,Nwhen I was back to Earth.
我上次回地球的时候
They miss you.NA lot!
他们非常想念你
This whole MIA thing is killing them.
所有的MIA都在追杀他们
They're strong.
他们很强壮
They can wait.
他们可以等待
If anyone's ever goingNto take me seriously ever again,
如果有谁再对我苛刻
we have to do this.
我们就会做这个
Listen, Aiden...
听着, Aiden...
No.
不
I'm sorry.NI don't wanna talk about this.
我很抱歉
Well, part of me thinks he brought usNhere cos he knew we'd bring him back.
我觉得他之所以把我们带到这里
I think subconsciously, he knows whatNare plan is and he's fine with it.
我下意识觉得他其实明白计划会怎么样
Give it back!
还给我!
Or what?
又如何?
Come on guys. Guys! Stop!
嘿,伙计们
What the hell's gotten into you two?
你们这是怎么了?
Oh, right. Never mind.
啊,好,别介意
We need to talk about this?
我们还需要谈谈这个么?
About what?
什么?
The enzyme works.
酶的作用
No-one's saying it,Nbut we're all thinking it.
没有人说,
It works.
它确实有用
I must admit, I have noticedNan increased amount of strength.
我必须承认, 我注意到
Maybe Ford is right.
也许 Ford 是对的
Maybe it's worth looking into seeingNwhat this stuff can do.
也许有必要看看这些家伙到底能干什么
They were an hour late in deliveringNour doses yesterday and I felt awful.
昨天他们迟了一个小时给我们注射酶
It frightens me how reliant my body has becomeNon the enzyme always being in my system.
我很惊讶我的身体已经如此依赖酶
What would happen if weNsuddenly could not receive it?
要是一旦无法服用酶会怎么样?
The only negative is thatNyou gotta keep taking it.
唯一的负面影响是一直要用它
I'd wanna stay on it.
我想继续呆在这
How about you?
你呢?
The fact that I'm evenNconsidering it, makes me feel...
我一直在想,它让我感到...
So?
那么?
It's ready.
准备就绪了
OK, now... Could you move?
好, 现在... 你能动么?
Look, this is probably gonnaNmake you a little uneasy, but
瞧, 这会让你感觉有点不舒服, 但是
when the canopy forms, it's perfectly opaque.
当盖上顶篷, 就完全密闭了
Then, how am I gonna fly this thing?
那么,我该怎么驾驶这玩意?
The whole thing is one giant heads up display. It'llNshow you all the pertinent information that you need.
全部的东西都在这个大显示器上,
Yeah, you mean in Wraith!
啊,你是说用幽灵语!
Which is why I've installed an interfaceNto translate a lot of the readouts.
这就是我为什么安了一个
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表