Flight just confirmed that the DaedalusNhas landed alongside the east pier.
刚刚确认了Daedalus号♥
Thank you.
谢谢
I want to begin the interrogations immediately.
我想马上开始审问
All crew and civilian passengersNhave been confined to their quarters
所有船员和乘客已经被隔离在
until I have a chance to talkNto each of them sep...
直到我有机会分别
Colonel...NThis investigation falls under Atlantis' jurisdiction,
上校...
which means it will be conducted under my command.
也就是说它会在我的命令下进行
Now, I welcome your assistance,Nbut as far as questioning potential suspects...
我很欢迎你的协助
Doctor, one of the people aboard myNship may be an operative of the Trust.
博士, 我船上的某个人可能是
Yes, and the sooner I figure out who that is,Nthe better for all of us.
是的, 我越早找到这个人
Alright, who's first on your list?
好吧, 你决定从谁开始?
You think I did it?
你认为是我♥干♥的?
Relax, doctor.
放松, 博士
You're just one of many people I'm questioning.
你只是我所询问的许多人当中的一个
No,
不
I'm pretty sure mine's the first nameNon what is probably a very short list.
我确信我是一个很短的名单中的第一个
Shortly after the siege,Nyou couldn't wait to leave Atlantis.
在围攻过后不久
A few months later,NI received an urgent request from you
几个月之后
to be allowed to return.
请求允许你回家
Your second tour lasted three weeks,
你的第二次出行持续了三个星期
and suddenly, you ask to leave again.
然后突然, 你又要求离开
Because working conditionsNbecame intolerable for me here.
因为工作环境对我来说无法忍♥受
I have no friends here,Nmy work is not respected...
我在这里没有朋友
and this occurs only days before we discoverNa bomb has been planted in the City.
而这个发生在我们发现城市之中被人
Right.
是的
Of course, so
当然, 这么说
obviously I did it.
很明显是我♥干♥的
Given the circumstances,Ncan you not see how such behavior might
考虑到这些因素
arouse suspicion?N Your suspicion, sure.
会引起怀疑么?
Seeing as how you never cared for me
你从来就没有关心过我
nor valued the talents I brought to this expedition.
更不用说我在这次探险中的价值
My personal feelings towards you,Nno matter what they may be,
我个人对你的感觉先搁置一边
have nothing to do with this.
那与此无关
Please.
求你了
Everything you do is motivated by personal feelings.
你做的每件事都是受个人感觉所驱使
You're driven by emotion, not reason.
你完全是被感性所驾驭, 而不是理性
It's why I've always felt you'reNnot capable of doing this job.
这就是为什么我总是觉得
You don't have the...
你不具有...
strength...
实力...
to be leading the fight against the Wraith.
引领我们同幽灵作战
If I remember correctly,Nyou were the one who wanted to,
如我记的没错的话
what was it, run and hide?
怎么说呢, 逃避的人?
And at the time, I was right.
在那个时候, 我是对的
If the Daedalus hadn't arrived at the 11th hour,
如果Daedalus
this city and everyone in it would haveNbeen wiped out because of your recklessness.
这个城市以及所有的人
There's no need for the Trust to blowNit up when Dr. Weir's at the helm.
没必要让Trust来炸掉它
Most of the others have alreadyNbeen transported to the City.
其他人♥大♥部分
A medical team will be by shortlyNto take you in the next Jumper.
很快一支医疗队就会赶来
Always running.
总是在跑
Always looking to the sky in fear.
总是在恐惧中看着天空
Soon I shall be free of this burden.
很快我就可以从中解脱了
Charin...
Charin...
Dr. Beckett said he can help you,
Beckett说他可以帮你
give you something to make you feel better,
给你一些治疗, 让你感觉更好一些
live longer.
活得更久一些
I feel fine, Teyla.
我感觉很好, Teyla
I welcome this.NThis is not to be feared.
我很欢迎这个
You are all I have left.
你是我的全部
My family, my...
我的家人, 我的...
mother, my father...
母亲, 我的父亲...
they are all gone.
他们都去了
If you leave me...
如果你离开我...
I will truly be alone.
我就是真正的一个人了
No, your people are your family, Teyla...
不, 你的人♥民♥就是你的家人, Teyla...
and as you look to them,Nso they will look to you.
只要你关注他们,
They need your strength...
他们需要你的力量...
You understand that I am interviewingNeverybody onboard the ship.
你知道我正在询问船上的每个人
Oh, sure, I know.
噢, 当然, 我知道
I mean, whoever planted the bomb wasNprobably eager to get away from the City!
不管是谁安置的那个炸♥弹♥
Not that I was eager.
不过这不是我渴望的
I was just doing my job.NI couldn't have cared less when we left...
我只是在做我的工作
but I care about my job. I just didn't...
不过我担心的是我的工作, 我只是不能...
You were saying?
你是怎么说的?
Doctor, you have nothing to be nervous about here.
博士, 在这里你不用这么紧张
No, I know.
是的, 我知道
Unless, of course, I was guilty.NThen I would have someth...
除非, 当然, 我有罪
Sorry.
抱歉
Have you noticed any crew members...
你有没有注意到某些船员...
change in behavior the last few weeks?NI don't know,
最近几个星期的举止有所改变?
anybody acting in a suspicious or odd manner?
是否有人举止可以或者非常奇怪?
No... Wait.
没有... 等等
I... I mean, no.
我... 我是说, 没有
For God's sake.
务必
Can I get you some water?
我给你倒些水好吧?
Oh, no. It wouldn't do any good.
噢, 别, 没有多大用的
I get the hiccups when I'm nervous.NIt goes way beyond annoying.
我一紧张就会打嗝
But wait.
不过等等
The pony-tailed guy.
那个系马尾辫的家伙
Dr. Kavanagh?
Kavanagh博士?
He was always hanging around,Nlooking over your shoulder,
他总是在附近转,
poking through computers.NKind of creepy.
进入别人的电脑
Well, not really creepy as much as...
事实上说他讨厌还不如说他...
peculiar, maybe?
很特别, 也许?
I... I don't know the guy.NHe could be a great person.
我... 我并不了解那个人
I mean, who am I to judge, you know?
我是说, 我是谁啊, 能够随便评判别人么?
I'll just shut up now.
我还是不说了吧
Elizabeth?
Elizabeth?
Excuse me. Yes, Rodney?
抱歉, 是的, Rodney?
Can you come to the control room?NWe have discovered something important.
你可以来一下控制室么?
I'm on my way.NIf you'll excuse me.
我就过来
Yes, Sir.
是的, 先生
Ma'am...
啊, 女士...
What have you found?
你发现什么了?
Guess what? Turns out there's no bomb after all.
猜是什么? 根本就没有什么炸♥弹♥
There's no actual explosive device.
实际上没有爆♥炸♥设备
The explosion will come, but from somewhere else.
爆♥炸♥确实会发生, 不过却来自别处
Now, with the Wraith on the way,Nwe'll need to cloak the City,
现在, 由于幽灵正要过来
right?N Yes.
对么?
In order to do that, we need to reconnect the ZedPMNin order to supply the necessary power.
要做到这一点, 我们就需要重新接上 ZPM
And what about the Stargate?
那星际之门怎么办呢?
I've physically disabled the DHD.
我已经在物理上禁止了拨号♥设备
It won't be able to dial, so it won't be a problem.
它不可能拨号♥, 所以这不是问题
Now, the ZedPM, however, will be.
不过, 那个ZPM, 将会...
Now, as you know,
正如你所知道的
the zero point module controls theNflow of massive amounts of power.
零点模块控制着强大的能量流
Like a dam.
就如同水坝一样
No. It's not like a dam, it's more like a...
不, 不像水坝, 更像是...
actually, yes, it's like a dam.NIf you overload the dam, it breaks,
实际上, 是的, 像一座水坝
which is why the Ancients put in place failsafesNto prevent such a thing from happening.
这也就是为什么古人引入了故障保护
Like a spillway.
好比是泄洪道
Could we just stick with failsafes?
我们能不能坚持说故障保护?
The problem is, our Trust operative figuredNout a way to rewrite Atlantis' operatingNsystem and disable the failsafes,
问题是, 我们的Trust间谍想办法
but mask it in such a way thatNthe City's sensors didn't detect it.
并将此掩饰起来, 这样城市的
So the dialing of Earth wouldNcause the ZPM to overload.
这样拨号♥到地球就会导致ZPM过载
Oh, yeah,
哦, 是的
and given that dialing another galaxyNrequires tremendous amounts of power,Nwe're talking catastrophic overload.
由于拨号♥到另外一个星系需要
The explosion would destroy not just the City,Nbut most likely the entire planet.
爆♥炸♥不仅会摧毁这座城市
Can the failsafes be re-enabled?
可以重新启用故障保护么?
Yes, but whoever it was who did this anticipatedNthe possibility they would be discovered,
是的, 不过做这件事情的人
and theyNput in place a code to block access to it.
因此他设置了一个密♥码♥来阻止
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表