That was my plan.
这就是我的计划
You didn't have a plan.
你根本就没有什么计划
You just wanted me dead.
你只想要我死
Still do.
现在也是
As a matter of fact,NI can't wait to see that look of defeat on your face
事实上, 我真等不及想看看
just one last time.
最后一次
You mean the look on my face when you rammed myNfighter, making sure neither one of us would win?
你是说当你摧毁我的飞船, 并确信
That was hatred, not defeat, Phoebus.
那是仇恨, 不是战败, Phebus
Is that any way to talk to your wife?
这就是跟你妻子说话的方式?
Thalan?
Thalan?
Run all you like,
尽管去跑吧
but the moment I find you...
等我找到你...
you die.
你死定了
Well, they're headed straight for divorce.
看来他们正奔向离婚
That whole thing was a ruse.
这一切都是诡计...
In fact, I doubt very much if weNwere ever speaking with Dr. Weir.
事实上, 我很怀疑
It was a remarkable impression, I'll give you that.
不平常的想法... 我同意
From the sound of it, we have two fighterNpilots who don't know that their war's over.
从声音来看, 他们是两位战斗机飞行员
It is much worse than that.
还有更糟的
They know everything about this city...
他们了解这个城市的每个部分...
I mean, the layout, defensive systems,Nhow to access weapons...
结构, 防御系统, 如何获取武器...
we just need to find a way to stopNthem without unduly harming the hosts.
我们需要想办法阻止他们
"Unduly"?NWhat does that mean?
过度的?
Well, obviously, some force may be necessary.
很显然, 使用一些武力是必须的
Contact any teams that may be offworld.
联♥系♥外星球的每支分队
Let them know that we're suspendingNall gate activity until further notice.
告诉他们在得到进一步通知之前
We're going to full alert status.
我们要进入全面警戒状态
I think I just located oneNof them near the power room.
我想有一个在发电房♥附近
Are you kidding?
噢, 不是开玩笑吧!
How'd she know?
她是怎么知道的?
Intuition.
直觉
Alright, we need to split up. I'llNtake Sheppard. You go after Weir.
好吧, 我们需要分头行动
Why?
为什么?
Because I know how he thinks. I don'tNhave the slightest clue how she thinks.
因为我知道他是怎么想的
Very well.
很好
What happened?
怎么了?
The whole city just went dark.NTell me you had someone guarding the power room.
整个城市都处于黑暗之中
Two marines from Daedalus.
两名Daedalus号♥上的海军陆战队员
Hutchinson, this is Caldwell. Report.
Hutchinson, 我是Caldwell, 报告情况
Where's auxiliary power?
辅助能源在哪里?
Naquadah generators aren't kicking in.
Naqahdah发电机没有接进来
He or she must've damaged the backups.
他或者她一定也破坏了备用能源
We've lost everything?
我们失去了所有系统?
Shields, communications,Nlong range and biometric sensors...
护盾, 通讯, 远程和生命探测器...
The sensors from the Daedalus.NIf we can contact them...
Daedalus上的探测器
Subspace communications are also down.
次空间通信系统也无法工作
I need you for you to get down to the powerNroom, Doctor. Restore primary systems.
我要你下到发电房♥去, 博士
I should go along, too.NMarines could be hurt.
我也应该一起去
Exactly. Marines may have been injured.NWe can't go down there.
很对! 海军陆战队员都可能受伤了
I will send two of my peopleNalong with you, just in case.
我会派两个人跟着你, 以防万一
How do we know that Sheppard isn'tNdown there waiting in ambush?
我们怎么知道
Because he's not trying to kill us.NHe's trying to kill Dr. Weir.
因为他并不想杀死我们...
Oh, that is so much more comforting.N This is not a request, Dr. McKay!
噢, 这听起来舒服多了
Let me know the momentNyou have a damage assessment.
当你做好了损坏评估的时候通知我
Well, go!
走!
Ronon?
Ronon?
You in there?
你在那里么?
Ronon?
Ronon?
You there?
你在那里么?
Look, I came here looking for you, buddy, so...
听着, 我到这里就是为了找你
don't shoot or you'll ruin my entire plan.
不要开枪
What did Caldwell tell you?
Caldwell跟你说了些什么?
That you're not who you say you are.
说你已经不是从前的你了
Yeah, well, consider the source.
好吧, 考虑一下事情的起因
If there are two alien entitiesNrunning around, it's him and Weir.
有两个外星人的意识
I'm the good guy here.
现在我是好人
So who cut the power?
所以你切断了电源
Okay, I admit, that was me.
OK, 我承认... 是我♥干♥的
Why?
为什么呢?
I'm just trying to stay alive here.
我只是想活下去
Caldwell is giving the orders, and you're theNonly one I can trust not to shoot me on sight.
Caldwell已经下达了命令
What about Weir?
那Weir怎么办呢?
Her you can shoot.
你可以朝她开枪...
And by shoot, I mean stun, andNonly because she's not herself.
我是说击昏
Can you prove you're you?
你怎么证明你就是你自己呢?
No, I can't.
不, 我不能
What would Sheppard watch on TV?N No, that won't work.
Sheppard喜欢看什么电视节目?
Why not?
为什么?
Because if there was an alien consciousnessNin my head, he'd know the answer was football.
因为如果有一个外星意识在我的大脑中
But only Sheppard would admit that, so...N Right.
不过只有Sheppard会承认, 所以...
Look,
听着
just help me
帮帮我
find her before they do.NThat's all I'm asking.
在他们之前找到她...
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Can I keep my stunner?
我可以留着击昏枪么?
Yeah.
可以
Well, the good news is the ZedPM is still intact.
好消息是, ZPM仍然完好
And the bad?
那坏消息是?
Well, the control systems have beenNdamaged by some well-placed weapons fire.
控制系统的关键部位被子弹打坏了
How soon till it's operational again?
需要多久才能重新工作?
I just got here. I have no idea.
我刚刚到这里, 我不知道!
Report when you can.
当你可以的时候向我汇报
Alright...
好吧...
She's not here.
她不在这里
Keep moving.
继续走
Sorry, buddy, plan didn't work.
抱歉, 伙计 计划没起作用
She got away because all I hadNwas this stupid little thing.
她跑掉了
At least you're out of the way.
至少你不碍事了
You're not...
你不是...
Not Sheppard, no...
不是Sheppard, 当然
but I tell you what, he is screamingNin my head right now like you wouldn't believe.
不过告诉你, 刚才他正在我脑袋里惊叫
Medical team to the south port cargo hold.
医疗队快到南部货舱
You have a man down.
你们有人受伤了
Who called in the man down?
谁呼叫说有人受伤了?
I don't know, sir, but itNsounded like colonel Sheppard.
不知道, 长官
Alright, send in a medical team, but tellNthem to be careful not to walk into an ambush.
好吧 派一支医疗队过去
McKay, report, please.
McKay, 报告情况
Still working.
还在工作
It doesn't have to be pretty, Doctor.NJust get the primary systems up and running again.
要求不是很高, 博士
Yeah, that is what I'm doing.
这就是我正在做的
Instead of running after them with bloodyNguns, why don't you try talking to them?
除了拿着枪追杀他们
And say what?
谈什么?
I don't know. Just stall them.
不知道, 只需要拖延他们
We know it's only a matter of time beforeNDr. Weir and colonel Sheppard are themselves again.
我们知道Weir博士和Sheppard中校
Yeah, I'll take that under advisement, Doctor.
是的, 我会仔细考虑的, 博士
In the meantime, I think youNshould return to the infirmary.
另外, 我想你该回医疗室了
I'm sending you a patient.
我会送一个伤员过去
On my way.
我就去
Rodney, I could use some light down there as well.
Rodney, 我那里可能也需要一些灯
Yes. Working.
知道, 正在干
He was unconscious when we found him.
我们发现他时, 他已经不省人事了
He's been shot.
他中枪了
I can see that, son.NNow go drum us up a few more torches.
我看到了, 孩子
Flashlights. Off you go.
手电筒 快去
Bloody dark ages.
血腥的黑暗年代
Gloves.
手套
Colonel Caldwell, this is Teyla.
Caldwell上校, 我是Teyla
I'm at the base of the centralNtower, tracking Dr. Weir.
我在中♥央♥塔楼的底层
Understood. I'll send reinforcements.
明白 我会派增援过来
I can handle Dr. Weir...
我可以对付Weir博士...
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表