Will do.
好的
It's funny,
难以理解
because actually...
因为事实上...
I was just, you know,
我只是...
thinking, what would complete this experience?
在想, 这次经历的结局会是什么?
Would be...
可能是...
freezing cold sea water in the compartment,Nlots of it,
舱内有大量冰冷的海水
and because now that the whole implodingNthing is kind of off the table,
因为现在
drowning should really beNbrought back into the equation.
被淹死的可能就出来
You can fix this.
你可以修好这个
There are micro-fractures all along the seam.
在接缝那里到处都是小裂缝
You still have fully functioning life support, right?
生命维持系统还可以正常工作, 是么?
Yes.
是的
Then create a positive pressure environment.
那么就创建一个正压环境
What?
什么?
If you can increase the pressure inside the Jumper,Nyou should be able to slow the leaking.
如果你能够提升舱内的气压
We'll never be able to stop it.
我们还是不能阻止渗透
I'm not saying that we could.NWe're just trying to buy time here.
我没有说我们能阻止它
In order to make death as longNand as drawn-out as possible?
为了让死亡的过程持续得更长一些?
Just max it out, McKay.
把压力调到最大, McKay
Alright.
好的
We should probably find a wayNto heat this water, too.
我们还应该想办法
We make a good team,
我们组建了一直很好的团队
you and I.
你和我
Sure.
当然
No, no, I mean it.
不, 不, 我是说
I really enjoy working with you.
我真的很高兴跟你一起工作
Always have.
从来都是
I wonder...
我想知道...
I wonder why we never...
我想知道为什么我们没有...
hooked up.
结婚呢
Well, aside from the fact that you're petty,Narrogant, and treat people badly?
好的, 不顾你的心胸狭隘
Yes.
是的
No, that's pretty much it.NPetty, arrogant, bad with people.
不, 这可让人够受的了
But...
不过...
you do find me attractive...
你会发现我吸引人的一面...
I mean, physically.
我是说, 身体上的
Let's stick to working on my idea.
我们还是开始实施我的想法吧
This is my idea.
这是我的主意
How do you figure?
你凭什么这么说?
Well, you don't exist.
你根本不存在
You think what my subconscious tells you to think,
你所想到的
so really, the idea was mine.
所以事实上, 这个主意是我想出来的
I'm arguing with myself aboutNwho had an idea first, me or me.
我在跟我自己争论
I really am petty, aren't I?
我真的有些心胸狭隘, 是不是?
And arrogant and bad with people, yes.
还有目中无人和待人恶劣
Here we go.
我们开始吧
And the leaking...
渗漏...
has been slowed.
已经被减缓了
Well done, Sam.
干得好, Sam
Thanks. You too.
谢谢, 你也一样
Come here.
过来
You do realize what you're actually doing here, right?
你知道你在做什么, 是吧?
Oh, come on!
噢, 别这样!
You're a figment of my imagination.NThe least you could do is take your top off.
你是我想象的产物
Your subconscious mind knowsNthat I would never be into that.
你的下意识知道, 我不会这样做的
You are the worst hallucination ever.
你真是最差劲的幻觉
Oh, you don't mean that.
噢, 这不是你的本意
Yes, yes, I do.
不, 不, 我是这个意思
Now, please, just leave me aloneNwhile I work on getting myself out of this.
现在, 在我正在想办法摆脱困境时
You're not gonna still try and controlNthe Jumper from that little thing, are you?
你不会还在想通过那些小东西
Yes, yes, I am...
不, 不, 我确实这样在想...
and I have to do it quickly,Nbefore power levels drop below 50%...
而且我必须快点去做
so...
那么...
that leaves me about 10 minutes.
我还有差不多10分钟
If you're not going to help,Nthen please stand back and keep quiet.
如果你帮不上忙
See, this is why I could never haveNa relationship with you, Rodney.
瞧, 这就是为什么
You don't listen to people.NYou don't trust them.
你从不听取别人的意见
I have every reason not to.
我有理由这样做
Look, this whole thing is Zelenka's fault.
所有这些都是Zelenka的错
He was the one responsibleNfor supervising the Jumper repairs.
他负责监管Jumper飞船的修复工作
He was the one who said she was ready to fly.NHe was the one who came to me
是他说飞船可以飞了
embarrassed because he was afraid to flyNat the best of times, not to mention a test flight.
很不好意思地说, 即便是在最有利的情况下
God, I should have just told him to suck it up,Nbut no, no, I say, "sure, I'll take her out,"
天哪, 我本该跟他说, 克服一下
and now he's all safe and warm and cozy on the surface,Nwhile I'm stuck down here, paying for his mistakes.
现在他在海面即安全又温暖又舒适
You'll excuse me if my trust inNmy fellow scientist is at an all-time low.
如果我对同伴科学家的信任程度
If you want something done right,
如果你想正确的做些事情
do it yourself.
自己亲自去做吧
I think we may be on to something.
我想我们已经准备好了
Initializing shields.
启动护罩
Nice work, doc.
干得漂亮, 博士
Okay, let's take this thing a little deeper.
好吧, 我们让这东西潜得更深一点
Wait.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等, 等等, 等等
I was afraid of this.
我一直担心这个
The shield is draining our powerNat an alarmingly fast rate.
护罩正以惊人的速度
Why's that?
为什么会这样?
Well, a cloak draws its power at a constant rate,Nwhereas a shield draws more power the more it is taxed.
承受的负担越重
So...
那么...
being under several atmospheres of pressure...
在数个大气压之下...
Yes...
是的...
is continuously draining power from our shield.
会连续不断地吸取能量
How much time do we have?
我们有多少时间?
Once we're deeper...
如果我们潜入更深...
30 minutes, tops.
30分钟, 最多
Alright.
好的
Descending through 1,000.
正在通过1000英尺深度
Why don't you turn up the heat?N I did.
你为什么不打开加热装置?
It's the sea water.
这是海水
I've got barely enough power as it is.NBesides, I'm almost done here. What are you doing?
我没有足够多能量
For warmth.
取暖
You, you... you're not physically here.NYou can't transfer any heat.
你, 你... 你的肉体并不在这里
Doesn't mean I can't get you hot.
并不意味着我不能让你热起来
Excuse me?
什么?
You know, I was thinking about what you said.
我想过你所说的话
I think you were right.
我想你是对的
I am?
我?
Right about what?
什么是对的?
Well, I am your fantasy.
我是你的幻想
It's only fair you should get some.
不管你做什么都无所谓
Really?N Really.
真的么?
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew you were hot.
我就知道你很hot
Wait a second.
等等
Don't ruin the moment.
不要破坏这个美好时刻
No, I know what you're trying to do.
不, 我知道你想做什么
I should hope so.
我想做的就是这个
You're trying to slow me down again.
你想让我再一次慢下来
Actually, I'm trying to do the opposite.
实际上, 我想做的正好相反
No... No.
不...不
You're distracting me.
你在转移我的注意力
You know I've only got a couple of minutesNto execute my plan. You're doing the oneNthing you know could possibly slow me down.
你知道我只有两分钟来执行我的计划
You're thinking too much. Come here.
你想的太多了, 来吧
No.
不
No, I'm not going to fall for your plan,Nlieutenant colonel siren.
不, 我不会落入你的圈套的
This program is gonna work,
这个程序会起作用的
and I am gonna execute it.
而我正准备执行它
Don't do it, Rodney.
别这样干, Rodney
It's not gonna work.
这不会有用的
Look, you're cold, you're desperate, you've bangedNyour head. You're primed to make a mistake.
你正处于寒冷, 绝望的境地, 脑袋还受过重击
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表