And I'm gonna guess that crackingNthis code isn't going to be easy.
我猜破解这个密♥码♥
No, not at all.NIt is extremely complicated.
是的, 完全不可能
But for now, you've already disabled the DHD,Nso it's impossible to dial Earth.
不过现在, 你已经禁用了拨号♥设备
Yeah, but unfortunately,
是的, 不过很不幸
any number of systems can be used inNconjunction with each other to overload the ZedPM.
任意几个系统结合在一起用
It'd be a much more gradualNbuild-up than dialing the Gate,
相对于拨号♥星门来说
which would cause an instantaneous power spike,Nbut equally as effective in its results.
可能会导致瞬间的能量峰值
And we can't disconnect the ZPM because we needNthe cloak for when the Wraith cruisers arrive.
而我们不能断开ZPM, 因为我们需要
Bingo!
正确!
Which is why our bomber activatedNthe distress beacon, alerting them,
这也就是安置"炸♥弹♥"的人
and that is how the Wraith coming to AtlantisNis connected to detonating the bomb.
而这也就是幽灵赶来亚特兰蒂斯和
Rewriting Atlantis' operating system andNdisabling the failsafes, well, that takesNsomeone with incredible intelligence.
重写亚特兰蒂斯的操作系统并且禁用
You mean like Dr. McKay?
你是说比如McKay博士?
And also someone who was very eager to leaveNAtlantis shortly before the weekly dial-in to Earth.
以及某个很想在每周例行的
Well, correct me if I'm wrong,
好吧, 纠正我如果我说错了的话
but isn't Dr. Zelenka currentlyNstuck off-world somewhere?
现在Zelenka博士
Why isn't he a suspect?
他为什么不是被怀疑的对象?
Our list of suspects isn't open for discussion,
我们的怀疑人列表不在讨论的范围之中
but off the record,
不过私下里说
Zelenka went against his will,Nand I couldn't picture him working for the Trust.
我从来都不会认为
Oh, but you could picture me?
噢, 但是你认为我会?
In a heartbeat.
发自内心的
I see...
我明白了...
guilty until proven innocent.
如果不能证明无辜
I've been going overNthe communication logs from the Daedalus,
我已经仔细查看了
and it seems that you sent three unauthorizedNand coded messages back to Atlantis shortlyNafter the dial-in was halted.
在拨号♥中止后不久, 你向亚特兰蒂斯
I have a few friends here I was concernedNabout I wanted to see if they were right.
在这里有一些我所关注的朋友
I thought you said you didn't have any friends here.
我想你说过, 你在这里没有任何朋友
Now, the messages were encrypted, but don't worryNI've got people deciphering them right now.
消息是经过加密的, 不过不用担心
What do you want from me?
你想让我说什么?
I want the access codeNso I can re-enable the ZPM failsafes!
我要那个访问密♥码♥
Well, if you're waiting for me to tell you,Nyou'll be waiting a while, seeingNas I have no idea what that code is.
如果在等我告诉你, 你可能要等一会了
No, I think you do know it,
不, 我认为你知道
and since I don't have the time to wait anymore,
而且由于我没有时间继续等下去了...
I'll just have to decideNthe quickest way to get it from you.
我会不得不考虑采用
Like what?
比如说?
Are you gonna torture me?
你准备拷问我?
Could the cloaking cause the ZPM to overload?
隐形会让ZPM过载么?
Yes, but I can turn off some of the systemsNto keep the power level short of an overload.
是的, 不过我可以关掉一些系统
Maybe we should start thinkingNabout evacuating the City.
也许我们应该开始考虑疏散城市了
There's not a lot of options there.
可供选择的余地不多了
Still, it can't hurt to have a plan ready,
当然, 准备好一个行星无碍大局
if we can think of one.
如果我们可以想起一个的话
Dr. Beckett...
Beckett博士...
why was Charin moved in here?
Charin为什么会被转移到这里?
So I can keep a closer eye on her,
这样我就可以在她身边照顾
tend to her if needed.
如果需要就可以护理她
I told you, she does not wish for any treatment.
我跟你说过, 她不像要任何治疗
You have to understand, Teyla,
你必须理解, Teyla
that as a doctor,NI can't just stand by here and let her die.
作为一名医生
I took an oath to preserve life.
我已经发过誓要救她的命
You may keep her here to make her comfortable,
你可以让她感觉好受些
but if the time comes,
不过在那个时刻到来的时候
as much as it pains both of us,Nwe must not interfere.
不管这会让我们有多痛苦
Alright.
好吧
I'm still working on cracking the new failsafe code.NBut so far, no luck.
我仍然在试图破解那个新的故障保护密♥码♥
How are things coming with Kavanagh?NIs he still your prime suspect?
Kavanagh的情况怎么样了?
Yes, he is.
是的
I'm having some difficulty with him, though.
在他身上比较棘手
He's not exactly the most cooperative of people.
他不是一个善于合作的人
Well, there's a shocker.
啊, 真糟糕
If he does know the code,
如果他确实知道密♥码♥
I highly doubt he's going to just give it to us.
我很怀疑他会把它交给我们
Give me 10 minutes with him.
让我跟他呆上10分钟
I'll get it out of him.
我会从他口中问出来的
It might not be a bad idea.
这也许不是一个坏主意
Maybe it is time to take thisNinterrogation to the next level.
现在也许是将审问推入到
Look, I hate Kavanagh as much as the next guy,
我跟旁边的那个家伙一样恨Kavanagh
probably even more, but
也许还更多一些, 不过
we really need to be sure about this.
我们真的需要好好考虑一下
I agree.
我同意
If there's the slightest chance that he's innocent...
万一他是无辜的...
We don't have time to debate morality.
我们没有时间来争论道义了
Unfortunately, sometimes you have to doNunpleasant things to save lives.
不幸的是, 有些时候你必须做一些
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I was going over the system'sNcommand logs for the past few months.
我正在翻看过去几个月的系统日志
Why?
为什么?
I noticed a gap in one of the data-streamNsequences from several weeks ago.
我注意到几个星期以前
It's probably nothing,Nbut I thought it might indicate a...
可能没有什么
A deletion point, yes.
一个删除点, 是的
Believe it or not, I have had someNexperience with these systems, more,
信不信由你
say, than a tap-dancing explosives expert.
至少比一个跳踢踏舞的爆破专家要多
I was just trying to help, Rodney.
我只是想提供帮助, Rodney
Here's a thought...
现在的目的已经很明确了...
failsafe code.
故障保护密♥码♥
Why don't you help with that?
你为什么不在那上面帮帮忙?
Elizabeth...
Elizabeth...
Yes, Rodney?
是的, Rodney?
The cruisers are getting closer.
巡洋舰越来越近了
I think it's time to reconnectNthe ZedPM and cloak the City.
我想是时候重新接上ZPM
Go ahead.
干吧
Switching to ZedPM power...
切换到ZPM...
now.
开始
How are we doing?
情况怎么样?
I've powered down several ofNthe secondary systems, but so far,
我已经关掉了一些次要系统
the ZedPM levels are holding below overload.
ZPM的输出水平维持在过载点之下
I think we'll be okay.
我想我们会没事的
Are you in pain?
你很难受么?
Dr. Beckett can give you something to ease it.
Beckett博士可以给你一些东西缓解
Teyla...
Teyla...
Yes, Charin.
是的, Charin
The journey begins.
旅程开始了
They're here.
他们到了
Two Wraith cruisers just outside our atmosphere.
两艘巡洋舰正在我们的大气层之外
So far, they're not behaving in a wayNthat would indicate they're aware of us.
目前, 从他们的行为来看
Rodney...
Rodney...
What?
怎么了?
The City's inertial dampeners just began powering up.
城市的惯性阻尼器开始启动了
What?
什么?
I'm trying to shut it down,Nbut it's requiring that code.
我正试图关掉它
Get out of there.
走开
It's the star drive.
这是星际推进器
Look, the City, as you know, is just a giant spaceship
就如你所知道的
with a star drive capable of faster than-light travel,
通过星际推进器就可以进行超光速旅行
which means that it also has inertial dampeners.
这也就是说, 它也有惯性阻尼器
Yes, I know that.
是的, 这个我知道
One of the precursors to the star drive's power-upNphase is the activation of the dampeners,
星际推进器启动之前
which may very well affect our cloak,
这会对我们的隐形有很大影响
but that's not the worst part of it.
不过这还不是最糟糕的
It'll overload the ZPM.
它会让ZPM过载
Way overload it.
正在步入过载
How soon before that happens?
距离发生还有多久?
30 minutes at the most,Nand this City will be vaporized.
至多30分钟, 然后城市就会化为蒸汽
We need to initiate some evacuation plans.
我们需要启动一些疏散计划
I told you, the Daedalus is our only option.
我跟你说过, Daedalus是我们唯一的选择
We can't use the Stargate.NWe can't go to the mainland.
我们不能使用星际之门
I agree... we fit as many peopleNaboard the ship as we possibly can...
我同意...
There is nowhere near enough room for everyone.
没有足够的空间容下每个人
We're going to have to make room.
那我们就去制♥造♥空间
No, no, no, you don't understand.
不不, 你不明白
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表