Impressive.
厉害
This is our central control room
这是我们的中♥央♥控制室
and this
还有这个
is our shield generator control.
是我们的防护罩生成控制器
The austerity of the facility suggestsNthat it was built during the height of war.
基地的节俭技术显示
It is well beyond our science.
大大超出了我们的科技水平
My skills are rudimentary at best.
我们的技术发展还不成熟
Oh, don't be so hard on yourself.
别对自己太苛刻了
It took Dr. McKay years to figureNout all things Ancient, and he stillNdoesn't completely understand 'em.
Mckay博士花了几年研究古人的科技
I have a very firm grasp on Ancient technology.
我对古人科技已经如数家珍
You've blown up entire planets, Rodney.N That wasn't my fault.
你那次炸毁了整个星球, Rodney
Well, it didn't do it by itself.N Are these our guests?
它自己不会无缘无故炸掉
Yes, Chancellor.
是的, 首相
Lieutenant colonel John Sheppard,
John Sheppard中校
Dr. Rodney McKay, Teyla Emmagan and Ronon Dex.
Rodney McKay博士
Chancellor Lycus.
Lycus首相
Welcome to Taranis.
欢迎来Taranis
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank you for finallyNanswering our calls for assistance.
感谢你们终于接受我们的援助请求
We tried several addresses from the database, butNwe were beginning to wonder if anyone could hear us.
我们试了数据库里的好几个地址
Sorry about that.NWe like to keep a low profile.
很抱歉, 我们要保持低调
So as not to attract the attention of the Wraith.
才不会被幽灵注意到
I see.
我知道
Well, hopefully you can help us.
希望你们能帮到我们
Our shield generator has beenNgiving us trouble for some time now. Our...
我们的防护罩生成器
knowledge of the technology is limited
科技水平有限
and the Ancestors regrettably neglectedNto leave behind the instruction manuals.
而古人却很遗憾地没有留下任何仪器说明书
Actually, they did.
事实上,是的
You probably just couldn't underst...N The good news is, you found our address.
你们大概不理解...
I'm sure we can fix whatever needs fixing.
我们肯定能修好任何出故障的机器
And by "we", he means me, so...
他说的"我们"即是我, 所以...
shall we get started?
可以开始了吗?
I'm sure I could learn a lot from you, Doctor.
我一定能跟你学到很多, 博士
I'm sure I can learn...
我也一定能学到...
let's start here, shall we?
现在就开始吧, 好吗?
In the meantime, perhapsNyou'd like a tour of the facility?
与此同时
Lead the way.
请带路吧
My ears just popped.
我耳朵里嗡嗡作响
We are deep underground.
我们在地底深处
The Ancestors constructed an extensiveNsystem of corridors and tunnelsNthroughout the facility and beyond.
古人在地底基地和地面之间
In fact, it was by following such a tunnel beneath ourNnearest settlement that we discovered this facility.
事实上, 我们就是由定居点地底的隧♥道♥
What was that?N Oh, just a tremor.
那是什么?
Nothing to be concerned with.NPlease, this way.
没什么奇怪的, 这边请
Those are harmonic tremors.
和谐震动
We've experienced severalNsuch tremors in recent days.
最近几天已经发生了好几次这样的震动
I'm concerned they may have somethingNto do with our generator problems.
我估计跟我们的生成器故障有关
Well, you say your generatorNis powered by geothermal energy.
你说你们的生成器是使用地热能的
Yes.
是的
Well, then I'd say there's probably a connection.
那我觉得确实有关系
What were you doing?
你刚才在干什么?
Oh, that, that wasNthe standard military procedure
哦, 那只是标准的军事程序
in the case of an earthquake, one hides...
遇到地震的时候, 就躲...
well, stands, in a doorway, and
呃...站在门口, 然后...
just checks the structural integrity of...Nof the building for...
检查建筑物的结构完整性...
sake of the civilians.
为了人♥民♥的利益
This is the main hangar.
这是主要机库
Hangar, for what?
机库, 什么机库?
Mere description would be inadequate.
难以言传
I see what you mean.
我知道你的意思了
Season 2 - Episode 19NInferno
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
It's an Aurora class warship.NObviously, the Ancients built more than one of them.
这是Aurora级别的战舰
Why didn't we become aware of it at the sameNtime our sensors picked up the Aurora?
我们的传感器发现Aurora的时候
It's damaged.NProbably from the war with the Wraith.
它被毁了, 可能是在跟幽灵的战争中
Beyond repair?N I don't know.
修不了?
Their scientists, or at least the folksNwho call themselves scientists, have been workingNon it for years, but it's way out of their league.
他们的科学家,至少自称是科学家
They know how to turn things on and off,Nbut as far as fixing problems...
他们知道怎么开怎么关, 但说到修理...
Rodney should still have the technical specsNyou brought back from the Aurora mission.
Rodney应该从Aurora
I told him to take a look at 'em, but first,NI want him to fix the shield generator,Nbuild some goodwill with these people.
我叫他去看,不过先得修好防护罩生成器
Good idea.
不错
Hopefully we can establish an alliance with them.
希望能跟他们结成盟友
A ship like that...
这样的母舰...
Would come very much in handy now thatNWraith are probably on the way. I know.
我懂, 幽灵正在逼近
I'm gonna get back there now,Nmake sure he's not distracted, so...
我得回去看看, 叫他工作别分神...
Distracted?
分神?
Well, the lead scientist, she's very...
陪同他的那个科学家, 她非常...
Hot?
性感?
I was gonna say attractive,
我本来要说"漂亮"
but McKay is acting very...
但McKay就非常...
Smitten?
手足无措?
I was gonna say pathetic.
我本来想说"悲哀"
Wait.
等等
I should head back with you and beginNnegotiations with the taranian leader.
我应该跟你一起回去
What's he like?
他是怎样的人?
You know, he's a guy.
是个男人
I didn't pay much attention.
我没太注意其它方面
Sorry.
抱歉
A shield like this would normally requireNa Zero Point Module to power it, but
像这样的防护罩一般需要ZPM供能, 但是...
this one seems to operateNon geothermal energy alone.
这个好像只用地热能的
Yes. There's an enormous amountNof heat beneath the surface.
是的, 地底下贮藏了用之不尽的热能
You're telling me.
继续说
When I noticed the fluctuations inNshield strength, I managed to overrideNthe alarms and make some adjustments,
当我注意到防护罩强度的波动
but then other lights began blinking,NI was unable to understand what they meant.
然后其它灯就开始闪
Shortly after that is when the tremors started.
不久之后就开始震动
How goes it, Rodney?
进展如何, Rodney?
I was just still running diagnostics.
我还在诊断故障原因
Still?
还没查出?
I thought you would have had that fixed.
我还以为你早修好了
If you want,
如果你愿意的话
I can call Dr. Zelenka. I'm sure he could...N I can handle it, thank you.
我可以叫Zelenka博士, 我敢肯定他...
What are you doing back so soon?NI mean, I told you this might take some time.
你怎么这么快就回来了?
Elizabeth wanted to talk to the Chancellor,
Elizabeth要跟你们首相谈谈
see if we can establishNrelations with these good people.
看看双方能不能结盟
That would be wonderful.
那太好了
In fact, you've been working awfully hard, maybe I...
你们工作得很辛苦, 或许我...
No, no, no.NI was just about to show Norina the generator log,
不,不,我刚要给Norina看生成器日志
which shows that...
上面显示...
you've been running the shieldNcontinuously for over a year now.
你们持续运行防护罩超过一年了
Yes. When the device was activated,Nyou told me what it was called...
对,当那个仪器运行的时候,你说那叫...
Those are long-range scanners.NThat's just what we call them.
远程扫描仪, 我们是这么叫的
It's from an old TV show.N Yes, yes, what about them?
是老科幻片里的叫法
When they indicatedNa sudden rise in Wraith activity last year,
去年扫描仪显示幽灵突然变得活跃
Chancellor Lycus ordered meNto increase the strength of the shield.
Lycus首相命令我增大防护罩的强度
Well, that's unfortunate.
真是不幸
Why?
为什么?
Because the Ancients didn't design these thingsNto run continuously at maximum capacity.
因为古人设计这个防护罩的初衷
Look, shields are for emergencies only, Norina.
防护罩是为了应付紧急事件, Norina
When you shut down the alarms, you overrodeNthe failsafes, and that means that we're...
当你关掉警报器, 屏蔽了安全保险
Oh no.
哦,不
What is it?
什么事?
The reason the Ancients chose to powerNthis facility on geothermal energy
之所以古人选择用地热能运转整个基地
is because we're sitting
是因为我们正好位于
right smack in the caldera of a dormantNsuper volcano, or should I say formerly dormant,
一个休眠火山口里面, 或者说"前休眠"
because drawing all this energy from theNmagma chamber has made it extremely active.
岩浆房♥的热能被过度抽取
So...
那么...
things are going to get worse.
情况不容乐观
I think we could safely say thatNthings are going to get...
我可以很确定地说, 情况...
worse.
不容乐观
Yes.
是的
We are seeking to establish relationsNwith civilizations throughout the galaxy.
我们在整个星系寻找别的文明
As are we.
我们也是
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表