That won't be necessary.N He thinks he can outrun this thing.
没这个必要
What?N A day's walk from here, there is a river,
什么?
wide, calm,
宽阔, 平静
should offerNprotection from any lava flow.
可以阻挡任何岩浆流
Another two days after that, we're at the sea...N Listen to me.
然后再走两天, 就到海边...
There's a cloud of ash spreading acrossNthe sky. If that doesn't choke you to death,
大量的火山灰会从天而降
you'll surely die in the explosion.
那肯定会死于爆♥炸♥
The only chance of survivalNis to evacuate this planet.
生还的唯一机会就是离开这个星球
And the only way out of here is on our ship.
而唯一的途径就是通过我们的飞船
Time to go.
该走了
It's getting a hell of a lot worse out there.
外面越来越糟糕
The last tremor opened many more fissures.NWe have a problem.
上次地震开了更多的裂缝, 我们有麻烦了
Rodney, come in.
Rodney, 进来
Go ahead.
继续
Looks like there's a lot of new vents, a lot ofNash going into the air headed toward the settlement.
好像有很多新的裂口
We don't have time to wait for theNDaedalus. How are those engines coming?
我们没时间等Daedalus了
I'm not even close.
还早着呢
Well, then, I guess we're all going to die.N Oh, you're doing that on purpose!
那我们应该活不了了
What?
什么?
You're creating an impossible taskNthat my ego will force me to overcome!
你想让我的自负迫使我完成
Oh, yes, yes, that's exactly what I'm doing.
哦,是的,这就是我的意思
It has nothing at all to do with saving theNlives of these people. It's all about you.
跟救人性命毫无关系,都是在拿你开心
Now, get your ass back toNwork and fix those damn engines!
快回去工作,修好那他妈的引擎!
He'll fix them, trust me.
他会修好的,相信我
Alright, folks, can I have your attention, please?
各位, 请听我说几句话
I'm afraid there's been a change of plans.
我们的计划有变
We need to bring everyone fromNthe settlement back to the base.
我们要把大家从居民点送到基地
Once at the base,
到了基地
we'll board another ship called the Orion.NIt's a lovely ship with lots of room for...
我们会登上别一艘叫Orion的飞船
Why?
为什么?
As you can see, the conditionsNoutside are rapidly deteriorating.
你也能看过, 外面的情况在不断恶化
We may not have time to waitNfor our ship to return, so
我们可能等不及飞船返回
we would like everyone to proceed downNthe tunnel that leads back to the base. The Orion
所以我们希望大家都从隧♥道♥回到基地
will safely evacuate everyone before the volcano...N Why did we not board that ship in the first place?
会在火山爆发之前安全地让大家...
The engines are not currently in working condition,Nbut our people are confident they'll haveNthem fixed before the volcano erupts.
因为引擎故障
This is why we should not have waited.
这就是我们不能再等的原因
We cannot trust what they say.NWe must leave this place now.
我们不能相信他们说的
And go where?
去哪?
To the river.N Have you looked outside, big man?
过河
The air will be clear beyond the river.N No, it won't! That cloud stretches for bloody miles!
河水会阻挡火山灰
You will die out there.N Maybe.
你会死在外面
But it is better to do battle withNdeath than idly wait for it to take you.
跟死神抗争总比坐着等死要好
You're all welcome to join us.
欢迎你们一起来
No. At least in here, we stand a chanceNof survival. Out there, it is suicide.
不, 在这里至少我们还有机会生还
Alright,
好吧
everybody else,
剩下的人
please come this way,
这边走
down the tunnel.
下隧♥道♥
Do you know which of these stars is Taranis?
你知道哪颗星星是Taranis吗?
I'm sorry, I don't.
抱歉,不知道
Your city is incredible.
你们的城市真厉害
Yes, it is.
是啊
Dr. Weir...
Weir博士...
your people have been putting theirNlives in jeopardy to save my people, and
你们不顾生命危险拯救我们的人♥民♥,而且...
I have rewarded that kindness with
我还不理解你们的好意
doubt and suspicion.
反正报以怀疑和猜忌
I apologize.
我向你道歉
That's not necessary.
不用道歉
I understand how you must feel.
我很理解你的感受
I truly believed that the Ancestors'Nshield would protect my people.
我真心相信祖先的防护罩能保护我们的人♥民♥
I could not have been more wrong.
我真是大错特错了
We'll save as many as we can.
我们会尽可能挽救
I believe you will.
我相信你的决心
Okay, this way, folks. Hurry, hurry.
好的,这边,各位
Good, good. Keep 'em coming.NWhere are Teyla and Ronon?
很好,继续走, Teyla和Ronon在哪?
Still back at the village to gather the restNof the people. Then they'll be on their way.
还在村里集♥合♥居民, 很快会过来的
Good.NGet these people to the ship.
好, 让这些人上船
Come on, move it. Let's go. Come on.N Come on, straight down to the hangar, folks.
快, 快点
Ship's waiting, plenty of room.
飞船等着你们, 空间足够
Don't panic!
别慌!
There's plenty of room!
有足够的空间!
Sheppard. What?
Sheppard 什么?
I just got the atmospheric sensorsNonline. I'm reading dangerously high levels
我刚开启大气传感器
of sulfur dioxide spewing intoNthe air from dozens of fumaroles.
二氧化硫从无数喷气孔中涌出
Look, it is rapidly becoming toxic out there.NMake sure you get people to stick to the tunnels.
外面的空气很快就能使人中毒
We'll pass the word. How about those engines?
我们会下令的, 引擎怎样了?
I'm still working on that.
我还在修
Keep me apprised.
修好了要通告我
Yes, Colonel.
在,中校
We've got toxic gas venting into the atmosphere.
毒气正在空气中扩散
Yes.
知道了
It has already made its way here.
已经扩散到这里来了
Get everyone into the tunnelNunderneath the settlement asap.
尽快让所有人都到居民点底下的隧♥道♥里去
They are heading your way.
他们正在向你们那边跑了
Ronon has found one remainingNfamily at the edge of the village.
Ronon在村庄边缘发现一个最后一个家庭
He is returning, and then we will go.
等他回来, 我们就会回去
Beckett and NorinaNare helping people get on board.
Beckett和Norina在帮大家上船
It's getting pretty tense,Nbut nobody's trampled each other...
非常紧张, 不过没发生践踏事件...
yet.
还没发生
What?
什么?
Two large fissuresNjust opened up near the base.
两个巨大的裂口在基地附近打开
One of the lava flows just coveredNthe hangar directly above us.
熔岩流正好就是机库正上方
We're talking over 30 feet thick.
中间只隔着30英尺的地表
Is the door gonna hold?
舱门能支持住?
I don't know. I, I think so,Nbut it's, that's not the bigger problem.
不清楚, 应该可以, 不过这不是关键问题
Even if I can get the engines fixed,Nthere is no way to fly this ship out of here.
就算我们修好了引擎
We're stuck.
我们走不了了
Colonel Sheppard, this is Teyla. Please respond.
Sheppard中校, 我是Teyla, 请回答
Colonel...
中校...
if you hear me, please respond.
如果你听到, 请回答
Everyone else get through?
所有人都过去了吗?
Yes. We are the last to remain.
对, 我们是最后的
We'd better get going, then.
我们得赶紧走
Ronon, the tunnel is blocked.
Ronon, 隧♥道♥已经堵住了
I was just there.NIt collapsed during the last tremor.
我刚才在那边, 地震把它弄塌了
It'll be alright.
没事的
We can't go back out there.
我们可以回去
I have been trying to hail colonel Sheppard.
我一直在联♥系♥Sheppard中校
So we're stuck?
我们被困住了?
It would appear so.
看来是这样
Time for a military solution.
应该采取军事解决办法了
For which problem?
什么麻烦?
We've got an armory full of drones on board.NMaybe we can blast through the hangar door.
我们刚发现一个放满轰炸机的军械库
The hangar door is directly above us.NThe molten lava would destroy the ship.
机库门就地我们头顶上
Not if I can get the shields operational.
除非我可以开启防护罩
Tell me you can do that.N I can do that.
告诉我你做得到
And once they're operational,Nthey'll be able to provide enough protection to...
一旦开启了, 就能够保护...
To what?N Talk amongst yourselves.
保护什么?
What're you doing?N I have an idea.
你在干什么?
What kind of idea?N Can't talk. Busy.
什么主意?
Just give me a basic..N Not now, please.
就告诉我基本..
I hate it when he does this.
我真讨厌他这样
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
There is no place to go.
没地方可去了
I'm not good at sitting around waiting to die.
我不太擅长坐着等死
Maybe we can make it back to the base on foot.
或许我们可以走回基地去
Outside?
从外面?
We will never make it.
我们不会成功的
As long as we can breathe,
只要我们还有一口气
there is still hope
就还有希望
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表