Alright, we're on a clock.NLet's get back to work.
好的, 我们时间不多
I'm dropping 20 feet a minute.
我正以每分钟20英尺的速度下沉
So pressure increases byNone atmosphere every 33 feet,
而每过33英尺
so...
那么...
that's an additional atmosphereNevery minute and a half,
这就是说每过一分半钟
which means...
这也就是说...
I'm currently under 37 atmospheresNworth of pressure and counting.
我现在正处于37个大气压的重压之下
Oh, my.
噢, 我的天
That is a lot.
这可不小啊
That's...
好了...
Okay, I've got to slow down.
OK, 我要让它慢下来
I've got to stop sinking.
我必须想办法停止下沉
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不
Send a message first.
发送消息才是最紧要的
Yeah.
对
Check and see if you can get the
检查一下看看你能不能让发射机
radio transmitter up and running,
重新运作起来
because they can't find youNif you can't tell them where you are.
因为你不能告诉他们你在哪里
Come on, McKay. Prioritize.
好吧, McKay
Here we go.
现在开始
Now...
现在...
Here we go.
干得好
There. Right... So...
好的... 然后...
There we are.
就这样
Now, how's our radio transmitter?
现在, 我们的无线电发射机怎样了?
Yes, I know that, so...
是的, 我知道, 然后...
activate emergency transmitter...
启动紧急发射机...
protocol.
方案
Now...
现在...
we're broadcasting a signal.
我们要发射一个信♥号♥♥
All it needs to do is penetrate 1,400 feet of ocean,
所需要做的就是穿过1400英尺深的海水
which means that a
这就是说
whopping three percentNof the signal will reach the surface, so...
只有百分之三的信♥号♥♥可以到达洋面...
so boost... boost the signal.
所以要增强... 增强信♥号♥♥
How much power do we got to work with here?
我们还有多少能量?
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
噢, 你不会是跟我开玩笑吧
Three hours?
3个小时?
What's eating my power?NI'm working with flashlights here.
什么东西占用了那么多能量?
The inertial dampeners are active?NWell, why?
惯性阻尼器正在工作?
I don't need them.
我不需要它们
Shut down inertial dampeners.
关掉惯性阻尼器
Oh, come on!NThey are draining what little power I have left here.
噢, 别这样!
You do not need inertial dampenersNwhile you sink!
在下沉的过程中, 你不需要惯性阻尼器!
Now...
现在...
You are a piece of junk!
你真是个垃圾!
And I'm going to die.
我就要死了
Okay, so...
OK, 现在...
we know the direction which the initial radioNsignal came from, right? So that places them
我们知道最初无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥来的方向, 是不是?
on this line here.
这条线的这个位置
Now, unfortunately, ocean currentsNcould have pulled them in either direction,
现在, 很不幸的是
either this way or that way,Nso the area they are in is approximately...
可能是往这个方向, 也可能是往这个方向
here.
这里
Now, Dr. Bryce here has been studyingNthe ancient database in regards to the ocean,
Bryce here已经研究过古人数据库中
and this particular area is betweenN2 and 6,000 feet deep.
这片区域的海水深度大概是在
6,000 feet.
6000英尺
We'll never be able to get down that far.
我们无法到达这个深度
Yes, I know, which is why we haveNto find them before it gets there.
是的, 我知道, 这也就是为什么
They were already at 1,200 feet,Nand falling, what, 20 feet a minute?
他们已在1200英尺的深度, 而且还在下沉
Yes, that's right.
是的, 是这样
That at least gives us a place to start.
这至少给了我们一个可以着手的起点
Yes.
是的
So...
那么...
let's begin.
我们开始吧
I'm freezing.
我快冻僵了
Why am I so cold?
为什么我感觉这么冷?
Oh, no.
噢, 不
I haven't lost that much blood, have I?
我还没有失去那么多血, 是么?
Of course,Nit could have something to do with the
当然, 这可能是由于
billion or so gallons of freezing waterNyou're surrounded by, you idiot.
你周围数十亿加仑冰冷海水的原因
Alright.
好的
I need to heat this thing,
我需要给这东西加热
and I don't want it to cost me a lot of power.
而且我不能让它耗费太多的能量
Can we at least do that, please?
至少这个我们应该可以办到吧?
Alright.
好的
There you go.
就这样
See?
瞧
I'm not greedy.
我并不贪婪
I just don't want to freeze to death.
我只是不想被冻死
Oh, come on!
噢, 别这样!
A little heat is going to cost me 40 minutes?
一点热量就会耗费我40分钟能量?
Is that really how you want this to go down?
你是不是故意让这东西降下来的?
You want to freeze me to death?
你想把我冻死么?
You sure you wouldn't ratherNI imploded with you, you lemon?
你不是想要我跟你一起被压瘪吧
Do you even have an opinion,Nanyway, you... no.
难道你有自己的主张
Why?NBecause you are an inanimate object!
为什么?
Does that stop me from talking to you?NOh, no, no, no, no, my inanimate friend,
这会阻止我同你说话么?
because I have been struck upon the head.NYou see?
因为我的大脑罢♥工♥了
There...
好了...
So...
然后...
20 minutes of power for just enoughNheat to stave off hypothermia.
耗费20分钟的能量, 以产生足够的热量
You drive a hard bargain, my friend, but
你真会讨价还价, 我的朋友, 不过
you've got a deal.
成交了
I just made a deal with you.
我刚同你作了一份交易
Deal...
交易...
Let's make a deal!
我们来交易吧!
You've got a deal.
成交了
That's not funny.
这并不好笑
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了?
It's...
这是...
euphoria, elation...
欣快症, 过于高兴...
overconfidence, it's...
过于自信, 这是...
hypoxia.
缺氧
I'm going to dial up the CO2 scrubbersNor I'm going to die of hypoxia.
必须马上启动二氧化碳净化器
That is so funny.
这可不好玩
Take this corner...
放到这个角落...
take it over here,
搬到这里来
move it over here.
把它搬到这里来
What's all this?
这里在做什么?
Ah, this is my plan.
啊, 这是我的计划
Yeah, I figured that much.
是的, 我想也是
You care to elaborate?N Well,
你精心考虑过了?
doctors Moore and McNab are hereNto study the ocean on M8R169,
Moore博士和McNab博士
which happens to be under a thick sheet of ice,Nso they brought a thousand-foot cable
那片海域在很厚的冰层之下
and a pretty powerful winchNto lower their instruments...
和一个力量很大的绞盘
And Ager over here is responsible for the magneticNgrapple designed to lower F302s into our Jumper bay.
Ager则负责磁性抓钩
And you intend to put the two together.
你准备将这两者结合起来?
Like chocolate and peanut butter.
就好像巧克力和花生酱一样
Is the mechanism gonna be strong enoughNto lift a half-flooded Jumper out of the water?
这个设备是否足够强大
Not a chance.
不行
Well, then why...N Because we don't have to.
那么, 为什么...
We just have to get near enough to the surfaceNso that we get McKay and Griffin out
只需要把他们提升到海面附近
with a cutting team and rescue divers.
将McKay和Griffin救出来
Good. How long?
很好, 需要多久?
Couple of hours.
两个小时
You and Rodney have been bugging me for a chanceNto try out a Jumper as a submersible,
你和Rodney过去一直都想让我同意
but you sure went a hellNof a long way to make me say yes.
不过长时间以来, 我一直没有同意
You still haven't said it yet.
你到现在还是没有同意呢
I just did.
我刚刚已经同意了
How close is Zelenka to finding them?
Zelenka离确定它们的位置还有多远?
I'm gonna go ask him.
我正准备去问他
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表