We are to maintain our position until the messageNhas been delivered for further intel as it develops.
我们将呆在原地
Are we still in range to relay the message to Atlantis?
我们还在可以转发给消息
No.
不
Who's that? Kavanagh?
这是谁? Kavanagh?
Yes, Colonel.
是的, 上校
We're way too far out to broadcastNa subspace transmission to Atlantis.
我们的距离太远
We could turn around, get closer.
我们可以调头, 靠近一些
We don't have enough time.
没有足够的时间了
Their weekly status report dial-upNis in just under two hours.
他们会在两小时内拨号♥
We can't possibly get close enough to broadcastNthe message in time to stop them dialing.
在此之前, 我们无法进入
Colonel Caldwell,
Caldwell上校
I believe I can make modifications to the hyperdrive
我想我可以对超光速推进器作一些修改
in order to achieve the speed necessary
从而达到必须的速度
to reach a distance capable of relayingNthe transmission within the allotted time.
在允许的时间之内
The hyperdrive will be operating
超光速推进器将会被控制在
at a level that can only be sustainedNfor a short duration before damage is incurred.
一个只能维持很短时间的级别
What kind of damage?
什么类型的损坏?
It could burn out the drive.
可能会烧毁推进器
Meaning we'd be stuck between galaxies.
就是说我们被困在星系之间
Yeah, I know what it means, doctor.
我知道这意味着什么, 博士
However, I do believe that we will reach the pointNat which we can relay the message to Atlantis
不过, 我相信在超光速引擎发生损坏之前
before damage to the hyperdrive is incurred.
我们可以进入允许发送转发消息给
Are you sure about that?
你确信?
Shall I make the modifications, Colonel?
我可以实施修改么, 上校?
Go ahead. Turn us around.
干吧, 掉头
I don't see how you can possibly milkNany more power out of the hyperdrive.
我不认为你可以从超光速推进器中
Dr. Kavanagh?
Kavanagh博士?
Yes?
Yes?
Stop talking, please.
请住嘴
Thank you.
谢谢
Are we set to dial?
准备好拨号♥了么?
Almost. Just finishing data compression.
差不多了, 正在进行数据压缩
Stand by.
准备
Standing by.
就绪
Dr. Novak, what's your status?
Novak博士, 情况怎么样?
Almost in range, Sir.
就要进入范围了, 长官
We're not gonna make it.
我们做不到的
Compression's complete. We're good to go.
压缩完毕, 可以开始了
Alright, then. Dial the Gate.
好的, 拨号♥吧
Yes, ma'am.
遵命, 女士
Stop!
停!
We need to disconnect the ZedPM and switch toNbackup naquadah generators to prevent anyNpossible dialing of the Gate to Earth.
我们需要断开ZPM, 切换到备用的 从而彻底断绝将星门拨通到地球的可能
I agree. In fact, as of this moment,
同意, 事实上, 就现在的情况而言
all Gate activity shall be suspended.
所有的星门活动都要暂停下来
How many off-world teams do we have out there?
还有多少支分队在外面?
Just Zelenka and his team on M7G-677.
只有Zelenka和他的队员在M7G-677
Well, unfortunately, he's going to haveNto sit tight until we sort this thing out.
哦, 很不幸, 看来在我们解决这件事之前
Stuck with all those kids...
跟那些孩子们呆在一起...
is the Daedalus still in range to relayNa data transmission back to SGC?
Daedalus号♥还位于可以替我们
Yes, they are holding a position that keepsNthem in range of both Earth and us.
是的, 他们正保持在可以同时跟
Okay, good, and send a message sayingNwe received their warning and aborted the dialing.
好的, 发消息就说我们收到了他们的消息
Ask them if they can give us a little moreNthan just, "there's a bomb in Atlantis."
问他们, 看除了"在亚特兰蒂斯有炸♥弹♥"
Maybe the Trust thinks this is the only wayNto make sure the Wraith don't get there.
也许Trust认为
Well, it's drastic, but effective.
很激进的措施, 不过却很有效
What's worse is the Trust operative who planted theNbomb probably did so under orders from the Goa'uld.
更坏的是, 安置炸♥弹♥的那个Trust间谍
What?
什么?
When did the Goa'uld get involved in this?
Goa'uld是什么时候搅和进来的?
Several months ago.
几个月之前
They successfully infiltratedNthe upper leadership of the Trust,
他们成功的渗透进了
gaining a stronghold on Earth accessingNgovernment agencies from many countries.
并以此为据点
What's a Goa'uld?
Goa'uld是什么?
It's a slimy, snake-like alien creature, burrows intoNpeople's heads and takes control of their bodies.
一种粘糊糊的, 有点像蛇的外星生物
That doesn't sound pleasant.
听起来可不是很好
It isn't.
是的
I've read enough SG mission reports to knowNI don't want anything to do with them.
我已经读过很多星门分队的任务报告
I want you to organize some teamsNand do a search of the City.
我需要你组织一些人
Start with obvious sabotage points,Npower distribution centers.
从最容易被破坏的地方
I'll check primary and secondary systems forNany anomalous energy readings that mightNindicate the presence of an explosive device.
我会去检查所有的主次系统
And get Cadman to assist you,Nshe's a bomb expert.
可以让Cadman去帮你
She is?
是么?
She's one of the best. She'll be a big help.
她是最棒的, 她会给你帮上大忙的
Good.
很好
Ask colonel Caldwell to return toNAtlantis to assist with the investigation.
让Caldwell中校返回亚特兰蒂斯
If the Daedalus returns here, then you'reNeffectively cutting off our communication with Earth.
如果Daedalus回到了这里
Yes, I understand that, but if the personNwho planted the bomb is on board,Nwe gonna need to question them here,
是的, 我知道, 不过要是安置炸♥弹♥的
have them reveal the location of the bombNand how to dismantle it.
让他们指出炸♥弹♥的位置
Alright, let's get moving.
好了, 行动吧
Disconnecting ZedPM power...
断开ZPM...
now.
现在
Charin, if you don't mind,NI'd like to draw a wee bit of your blood.
Charin, 如果你不介意的话
If you must.
如果你认为必要的话
When you are done,NI have made some tuttleroot soup.
做完这些之后
You, cooking?
你, 会烹饪?
Tuttleroot?
Tuttleroot?
Yes...
是的...
I have been practicing.
我曾经练习过
Hopefully,
希望
some day,
某天
I will be able to cook as well as you.
我可以做得跟你一样好
I am afraid that day is far into the future, my dear.
我担心离这一天还远着呢, 亲爱的
You were born for a higher purpose,
你生来就是为了实现更高的目标
to be the leader of our people...
成为我们的领导人...
and that's why I want youNto prepare them for the ring ceremony.
这就是为什么我要让你
Charin...
Charin...
I'm dying, Teyla.
我就要死了, Teyla
Forgive me, but... what exactly is the ring ceremony?
恕我冒昧, 不过...
Among our people, it is very rareNfor someone to die of natural causes.
对我们的人来说, 某个人死于
Because of the Wraith?
因为有幽灵?
The ring ceremony celebrates such an event.
石环仪式就是为了庆祝这种事情
A ring of stones is laid out,
一圈石头会被摆出
symbolizing the ring of the ancestors,
象征着祖先的石环
the Stargate,
星际之门
in the center of which the body is placed, and...
死去的人会被放置在环的中♥央♥, 接着...
I am not ready for this ceremony, Charin.
我还没有准备好操办这个仪式, Charin
Not yet.
还没有
What do you got for me?
给我带来了什么消息?
One of our teams just raided a Trust compound,
我们有对人马刚刚
discovered computers containingNfurther intel on Atlantis.
发现了保存有
It's not much,Nthe Goa'uld are being very cryptic about this.
不是很多
Cut to the chase. Do we know what kind of bomb it is?
赶紧要地说, 知道是什么类型的炸♥弹♥么?
Not yet.
还不知道
Do we know where in the City it was planted?
知道它被安置在城市的那个地方么?
No.
不
I'm sorry?
我很抱歉?
You said "further intel."
你刚才说"更多信息"
Well, we know for sure that there's noNtransmitter here on Earth to detonate the bomb.
好吧, 我们已经确信地球上
I thought you said it was connectedNto the dialing of the Gate.
我想你说过它跟星门的拨号♥有关
It appears that the actual trigger,
看起来好像那个真正的触发器
be it the Gate itself or someNother mechanism due to the dialing,
应该是星门本身或者其它某些
is on their end, not ours.
这个在他们那边, 不在我们这里
Colonel Carter just came back from off-world.
Carter刚刚从外星返回
She's going to help us figure outNwhat the trigger might be.
她将会帮助我们找到真正的触发器
So, what else can we do?
那么, 还有什么我们可以做的?
Nothing.
没有了
I mean, not until we find out more.
我是说, 直到我们发现更多信息之前
Then by all means, don't let me stop you.
那就尽全力去做吧
Colonel Caldwell,
Caldwell上校
we received another message from SGC to relay.
我们又收到了一条
It looks like the detonator is not on Earth,
看上去引爆器不在地球
but it is in Atlantis.
而是在亚特兰蒂斯
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表