We know the Jumper should be ableNto dive at least a 1,000, so if he's above 2,000,
我们知道Jumper至少可以潜入1000英尺
we should still be ableNto get him with the grapple.
我们仍然可以用抓斗抓住他
And if he is deeper?N He probably is.
那如果他更深呢?
The area we're searching goes to 6,000.
那我们要搜索的深度就是6000英尺
When the Wraith attacked the city,
当幽灵袭击这个城市时
you were able to turn the shield into a cloak.
你有办法开启一个护罩
Yes.
是的
Why can't we do the opposite?
我们为什么不采用类似的办法?
Turn the Jumper's cloak into a shield.
开启Jumper飞船的护罩
That's right.
是这样
That would hold back the water, yes.
那样就可以挡住海水, 是的
But it would take significantly more power.
但是会消耗大量的能量
We'll shut down everything we don't need.
我们可以关掉所有不需要的东西
But it would take hours to reconfigure.
但重新设置需要花费数个小时
Take what we need.NWe'll make the changes down there.
带上需要的东西
No, no, no, no, no.NI cannot possibly... No.
不, 不, 不, 不, 不
Radek...
Radek...
I... I can't even swim.
我... 我甚至还不会游泳
There's not a lot of swimmingNunder a thousand feet of ocean.
一千英尺深的海水中
Look, I'm not going to order you to go.
我不会命令你去
I will.
我会
All I'm saying is that if Rodney can't turn to you,Nwho can he turn to?
我想说的是, 如果Rodney不向你求助
Alright.
好吧
Give me a few minutes and I'll get my gear.
给我几分钟, 我去拿我的设备
Now...
现在...
given I have a limited amount of time to executeNmy plan before power levels drop too low...
考虑到在能量级别降低到过低之前
but provided that the...
假设...
coding is correct,Nwe surface, and at that point,
指令是正确的
they should be able to pickNup our regular radio signal,
他们就可以收到
and then come pick me up.
然后就可以找到我了
How much power would that kill?
那会消耗多少能量?
I don't know. Most of it.
我不知道, 大部分吧
It's a bad idea, then.
那么这是一个糟糕的计划
Why?
为什么?
Well, what if it doesn't work?
如果它不能奏效呢?
Well, then...
好吧, 那么...
then I'm dead.
那么我就死了
Exactly. Bad plan.
很对, 糟糕的计划
Oh, you're right.
噢, 你是对的
I should proceed with one of the other hundredsNof possible options available to me.
这个方案是我是从上百个
Look, I'm not saying I have a better idea...
我不是说我有更好的主意...
Well, what do I do? Nothing?
那我该怎么做? 什么也不干?
Yes.N Oh, brilliant.
是的
Stay warm,
保持温度
stay breathing,
保持呼吸
stay alive as long as you can.
尽可能久的活着
Give your team the biggestNwindow of opportunity possible.
为你的队员留下
A window of opportunity for what?
什么机会?
For rescuing you.
拯救你的机会
Even if they could find me,
即便他们可以找到我
which, given underwater currentsNand multiple possible entry sites,
这个, 也需要考虑到各种水下暗流
is next to impossible,
这几乎是不可能的
how are they going to get me out of here?
他们把我弄出这里需要多长时间?
They'll find a way.
他们会想出办法的
No, they won't.
不, 他们不能
You and I both know that the one person who can figureNit all out is stuck in the back of a sinking Jumper.
你和我都知道, 唯一可以解决问题的人
Me.
我
Oh, touch?
噢, 是么?
Look, I hear what you're saying,Nand I'm telling you
听着, 我听了你所说的
you're wrong.
你错了
You have some very smart,
在海面上, 你有一些非常聪明
very motivated people on the surface,
非常有动机的人
and the only thing any of them areNworking on right now is rescuing you.
而他们现在正在做的每一件事情
Oh, come on.
噢, 求你了
They are planning my memorial service.
他们正在准备我的悼念仪式
If your plan fails, and it probably will,
如果你的计划失败了
you could jeopardize their plan.
你会破坏他们的计划
Are you going to help me or not?
你是不是来帮助我的?
I'll help you stay aliveNas long as possible, but no,
我会帮你尽可能的活着
I am not helping you with this plan.
不过我不会帮你执行这个计划
So my own hallucination is saying no to me?
就是说我自己的幻觉对我说不?
You must realize subconsciously thatNyou need to be talked out of this.
你一定是在下意识里意识到
I can't even hallucinate right today.
今天甚至我的幻觉都有问题了
Alright.
好的
We're above the search coordinates.
我们正位于搜索坐标之上
It should transition seamlessly.
转换应该没有问题了
Alright, then.
好的
Here goes nothing.
什么也没有发生
I... I wouldn't.
我... 我不会
You wouldn't what?
你不会什么?
Sorry, I forgot. I'm not helping.
抱歉, 我忘记了
No, no, no.
不, 不, 不
Did you see something?
你看到什么没有?
Did I make a mistake?
你是不是犯了个错误?
Seriously, if you saw something,Njust... just tell me.
真的, 如果你看到了什么
You're messing with me.
你在跟我胡闹
Sorry?
什么?
You're trying to slow me down.
你试图让我慢下来
I don't know what you're talking about.N Don't play mind games with me.
我不知道你在说些什么
I am a mind game.
我就是智力游戏
Okay, if you're not going to help me,Njust stay on your side of the Jumper.
好吧, 如果你不想来帮我
What now?
又怎么了?
Feels like we hit the bottom.
好像是我们已经到海底了
Oh, really?
噢, 是么?
Well, this is good.
好的, 很好
Well, the chances of usNimploding are much slimmer.
我们被压瘪的可能性大大降低了
But Rodney...N No, no, no! No buts, okay?
不过Rodney...
Can I not at least take a moment to enjoy theNone bit of good luck I've had all day?
我能不能好好享受一下今天我所
This isn't good.
这并不是很好
Look, just, just...
听着, 给我, 给我...
shut up!
住嘴!
I mean, you come in here, you don't help me,Nyou say the one plan I've got is bad,
你到这里来, 又帮不上我
you claim to be a creation of my mind, andNyet you are in no way dressed provocatively...
你自称来自于我的意识
Look.
瞧
Well, it's always been there.
它总是在那里
No, it hasn't.
不, 不是
The impact with the ocean floor mustNhave created a micro-fissure in the hull.
同海底的撞击肯定是
We're taking on water.
我们正在渗水
Atlantis...
亚特兰蒂斯...
this is Sheppard. Come in.
我是Sheppard, 请回答
We can barely hear you, John.
我们差点就听不到, John
We're going to lose you altogether when we get deeper,Nso now's a good time to wish us luck.
在潜入更深后, 我们就会失去联♥系♥
Good luck, then.
祝好运, 那么
We'll contact you as soonNas we head back to the surface.
在返回海面时, 我们会尽快联络你的
Have the divers on Jumper 8 standing by.
让潜水员在8号♥Jumper飞船上待命
Will do.
会的
Weir out.
Weir收线
What do you think, Radek?
你怎么看, Radek?
About what?
关于什么?
We're underwater.
我们在水下
I always wanted to try this.
我一直都想尝试这个
Yes, yes, yes. Just...
是的, 是的, 是的, 只是...
make sure we're not under too much water.
不要让我们潜得太深
I've leveled out and holding steady at 990 feet.
我已经拉平了
How's it coming?
有什么发现没有?
All I'm getting is sporadic life sign readings.
我所收到的只是一些零星的生命信♥号♥♥
As in...
比如...
sea monster life signs?
海怪的生命信♥号♥♥?
We're gonna need those shields up and running.
我们应该开启护罩了
Yes, well, then stop talking, please.
是的, 那么, 请停止说话吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表