That's good.
那就好
What if the volcano erupts before then?
那如果来不及呢?
The ship in the hangar.
战舰在机库里
Maybe McKay can fix it.
或许McKay能修好
Oh, maybe I can fix it. Place the pressureNsquarely on my shoulders for a change!
哦,或许我能修好,把重担直接压我肩上!
Well, I've discovered you're prettyNgood under the threat of impending death.
我还以为你在生死关头会从容不迫
I am, actually.
确实是
Okay.
好的
And
还有
primary power
主动力
is
已经
online.
开启了
I wonder how many more ships like these exist.
我在想到底有多少这样的战舰
A few more of these, and we canNgive the Wraith a serious fight.
再多几辆,我们就能跟幽灵好好打一场了
Life support should be back upNand running in a few minutes.
生命维持系统在准备中
Good. That's good.
好,非常好
And I have discovered the ship's name.
而且我还发现的战舰的名字
It's the Hippaforalkus.
叫Hippaforalkus
The what?
什么?
Yeah, well, it appears to haveNbeen named after an Ancient general.
是以一位古人将军的名字命名的
Well, we're not calling it that.
我们不能这么叫它
Oh, good, then what about...N And we're not calling it the Enterprise, either.
好,那不如...
I wasn't going to say that.
我不是要说这个
For my second choice, though...N How about we name it later?
不过还有第二选择...
Fine.
好
Whatever its name, this ship isNlarge enough to fit many people.
不管它叫什么
It could fit all the settlement if we had to.N Let's hope we don't have to.
可以装得下全部居民
Colonel Sheppard, this is the Daedalus.
Sheppard中校, 这是Daedalus
Go ahead.
继续
The signal's having trouble breaking through.NWe're gonna have to boost it.
信♥号♥♥穿不过来,需要增强
Can you get communications online?
你能用通讯系统吗?
Right. I'm on it.
对,我就去
Alright, try it now.
好的,试一下
Yes, Sir, we're here.NWhere are you?
长官,我们在这,你们在哪?
We just arrived in orbit above Taranis.NWhere are you?
我们刚进入Taranis上空的轨道
We've scanned the base and found no life signs.
我们扫描过基地,没发现生命信♥号♥♥
Well, this part of the base must be shielded.
我们这个部分肯定被隔离了
I hear you could use some assistance?
你听说你们需要援助?
The Stargate on this planet's been swallowed by lava,Nand we're in a volcano that could erupt any second,Nso, yeah, yeah, we could use a little help.
这个星球的星门已经被熔岩吞噬了
Get yourselves out in the openNwhere we can get a lock on you.
你们到外面去
No, Sir, we promised to help these people.
不,长官,我们答应帮这些人
We're gonna need DaedalusNto evac them back to Atlantis.
我们需要Daedalus把这些人送去亚特兰蒂斯
From the number of people that we'reNdetecting, that's at least four trips.
根据我们探测到的人数,至少需要四趟
But the Daedalus is quite large.NSurely you could fit more.
不过Daedalus非常大,肯定能装更多
This is a spaceship, which means that ourNlife support resources are finite.
这是太空船
Four trips would already stretchNthose resources to the limit.
运四趟已经很勉强了,资源太有限
Do we have enough time for that?
我有时间足够吗?
There's no way to know for sure.NI mean, it'll be close.
谁也不敢肯定, 因为随时可能爆发
Well, the tremors have stopped.
不过地震已经停了
For the moment.
暂时来说
Beckett's on his way back to theNsettlement to treat the wounded.
Beckett回定居点治疗伤者
Teyla and Ronon can join him, organizeNpeople into groups that can be beamed aboard.
Teyla和Ronon能跟他一起
In the mean time McKay and I are going toNstay here and continue our work on plan B.
与此同进,我和McKay留在这里
No, no, no, we need to get out of here.
不,不,我们得离开这里
We can start the process, but if things get worseNand the Daedalus can't get everyone offworld,
我们先启动程序, 如果发生意外
we're going to need another lifeboat.
我们就需要另外的"救生艇"
And plan B is what?
B计划是什么?
We found a sister ship to the Aurora
我们发现了Aurora的姐妹船
called the...
叫做...
Orion.
Orion(猎户座)
McKay's trying to get the sublight drive online.
McKay准备启动亚光速引擎
Really?
真的?
Well, a ship that large, you should beNable to get everyone else out in one trip.
这么大的飞船,应该能把居民一次送走
Yeah, well, whether or not weNlive or die is all up to Rodney.
是啊,我们的命运全靠Rodney了
This is so unfair.
真是不公平
Sounds like a plan, Colonel.
不错的计划, 中校
Let's get to it.
好好干吧
Right, over there you go.
好,你去那边
Have you selected which patients will go first?
你选好需要第一批送走的病人了吗?
Aye, this group here.NThey're the most severely wounded.
是的,这边一组,他们是伤得最重的
I've alerted the Daedalus' infirmary.NThey're waiting for them.
我通告了Daedalus的医务室
Ronon is outside gatheringNthe remainder of the first group.
Ronon 在外面安排第一批的居民
Everyone has seen and felt the firstNsigns of the impending eruption,
大家都看到和感觉到火山即将爆发的迹象
and despite our best efforts to keepNthem calm, some are beginning to panic.
尽管我们努力安抚,一些人还是开始恐慌了
How long beforeNthe Daedalus is able to return?
Daedalus多久才能回来了?
12 hours to travel to Atlantis and back.
来回亚特兰蒂斯一趟要12小时
12 hours and hope there'sNenough time to make four trips.
希望有足够的时间来回4趟
Ronon, this way.
Ronon, 这边
To the far left.
往左一直走
The next group to go.
第二批准备
Alright.
好了
Come here, everyone.
大家这边来
I need you to stay in here.
你待在这里
Come on. Stay in here.
待在这里
Don't worry, you won't feel a thing.
别担心,不会有什么事的
Daedalus, this is Teyla Emmagan.
Daedalus, 我是Teyla Emmagan
We have several hundred TaraniansNstanding by at the various beaming sites.
这边有几百Taranian人
We are ready.
我们准备好了
Understood.
明白
The first wave of refugees are onboard.NWe're headed back to Atlantis.
第一批难民已经上船, 我们回亚特蒂斯
Thank you, Colonel.NWe'll be ready to receive them. Weir out.
谢谢,上校,我们地准备接收,Weir完毕
Then what?
然后呢?
Once my people have been evacuatedNto this city, what happens to us then?
如果我们的人♥民♥都到了这个城市
You're welcome to stay here with us,
我们欢迎你们留在这里
or we can help you find a safe,Nsuitable planet you could relocate to.
或者帮你们找一个安全并适合居住的星球
And if what is happening onNmy planet is a false alarm?
如果我们星球上的事只是假警报呢?
I doubt that's the case.
我怀疑这个可能性
Dr. Weir...NDr. Weir, I'm sorry, it's important.
Weir博士...Weir博士,抱歉,事关紧急
Excuse me, Chancellor.
失陪一下,首相
The long range scanner.
远程扫描仪
A hive ship.
一艘幽灵母船
Yes. Headed toward Atlantis.
对,往亚特兰蒂斯的方向过来
How far out?
多远?
Three weeks, perhaps.
大概三周的路程
Just the one?
就一艘?
So far.
暂时是
So far.
暂时
I have already learned so muchNfrom you just in the last few hours.
我在几小时内就从你身上学到这么多东西
Perhaps one day I could study under you.
也许什么时候你可以做我的老师
Yes, well, I really...
是的,不过我已经...
really look forward to that,Nbut first we need to get off...
我也希望收你做学生,不过我们得先离开...
First we need to get off the planet.First we need toNget off the planet, and then you can be under me...
首先我们得离开这个星球
Okay, that was a big one.
这次震得厉害
That was a lot stronger than the...N You alright?
强度大过...
I'm fine.
我很好
All good under there.
有好戏看了
Okay.
好的
What is it?
什么?
It's just ash beginning to fall.
火山灰开始往下落
Is that a sign that the volcano will soon erupt?
是不是意味着火山就要爆发了?
Diastrophism is a wee bit outside my bailiwick.
地壳变动有点超出我的研究范围
I mean, no, I doubt it.
我是说,不,不一定
Remember what Rodney said.
记得Rodney说过的
When she goes, we'll know.
等它爆发了, 我们就知道
And who decided that?N We all did. Everyone's voice was heard.
谁说了算?
What is wrong?N This is Vonos. He's from another settlement.
什么事?
Hello there.N How long before the Daedalus returns?
你好
Still several hours,
还要几个小时
and I'm afraid the second evacuationNgroup has already been selected,
第二批遣送的居民应该已经安排好了
but you and your people willNbe able to leave in the third.
你们可以在第三批离开
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表