We made him human.
我们让他成为了一个人类
Now we have the responsibility toNtreat him as we would any other...
现在我们有责任
He's not... human! He's a Wraith.
他不是人类, 他是幽灵
Carson, what do you think? Is it worth continuing with these treatments?
Carson, 你怎么认为?
I...
我...
I don't know, I...
我不知道, 我...
suppose it's worth seeing howNhe fares with the increased dosage.
希望增加剂量能够取得好的效果
I agree.
我同意
We've come too farNwith this just to abandon it now.
我们已经走了这么远了
Would you please step outside?
你们能不能出去一下?
What's going to happen to me?
准备怎样处置我?
You will be transported to another planet,Nwhere we are establishing an offworld base.
你会被转送到另外一个行星
You want to keep meNfrom learning more about Atlantis.
你们不想让我知道更多
You're afraid that if a Wraith shipNcomes close enough, I'll communicate with them...
你们担心幽灵的飞船会靠得太近
tell them you're here.
告诉它们我在这里
I didn't want to kill him.
我并不想杀他
I just wanted to escape,
我只是想逃走
to get out of this place.
离开这个地方
We would like to continue the drug treatments.
我们会继续药物治疗
Dr. Beckett believes that an increasedNdose would fully suppress anyNWraith urges you may still be experiencing.
Beckett博士相信增加剂量就可以完全
The alternative is death.
不这样你就得死
All of this up to the Jumper bay.
这些都拿到Jumper空港去
EEG, defib, cardiograph.
脑电波扫描仪, 心脏除颤器, 心电图仪
Cross-check the medications on the list I gave you.
在检查一遍我给你清单上的药物
Make certain we're good for at least a week.
确保我们至少可以持续一周
We've got a lot of equipment to take with us.
我们要带的设备很多
From what I understand, the Alpha siteNis not exactly set up for this kind of work.
据我了解, 建立Alpha站点并不是为了
It's not set up for much of anything yet,NI'm afraid.
那个地方并不是为了应付一切的
Hey, how are you holding up?
你准备怎样持续下去?
Oh, I don't know, because of me, a man is dead.
我不知道... 因为我, 有个人送了命
You can't blame yourself for that.
你没必要为这个责备自己
Elizabeth,NI'm the one who developed the retrovirus.
Elizabeth, 是我研制的逆转录酶病毒
I'm the one who pushed for this experiment.NOf course I'm to blame.
是我奋力争取的这次试验
And I'm the one who approved it.
但这是经过我核准的
This was my call, Carson.
这是我的命令, Carson
So if there's any blame to be laid,Nit starts and ends with me, alright?
如果有人要为此负责
Colonel.
中校
Time to go.
该走了
Clear.
好了
It is alright, you are safe.
没事的, 你很安全
What happened?
发生什么了?
You were sedated for transport to the Alpha site.
你被注射了镇静剂
Just a precaution.
以防万一
How are you feeling?
感觉怎样?
Hungry.
饥饿
I will see about getting you some food.
我看能不能给你搞些食物来
They call them meals ready to eat.
他们说这凑合着可以吃一顿了
It was all I could gather on short notice.
短时间内我能搞到的只有这些了
Dr. McKay quite likes them, actually.
McKay博士很喜欢这些, 事实上
Let me help you.
我来帮你
That's okay.
行了
You're different from the others.
你和其他人不一样
I noticed it the first time I saw you.
第一次看到你时我就注意到了
You're the only person willing to understand...
你是唯一一个想要理解的人
The only one with a truly open mind.
唯一一个真正开放思想的人
The only one willing to show compassion.
唯一一个愿意表示同情的人
Thank you, Teyla.
谢谢你, Teyla
I knew I could count on you.
我知道我可以指望你
Colonel! What happened?
中校
I don't quite know, he somehow managed to getNfree of his restraints and take Teyla hostage.
不太清楚, 不知怎么的他松开了束缚带
He forced the security detail outside theNinfirmary to drop their weapons or he'd kill her.
他强迫医疗室外的警卫放下武器
Where'd they go?
他们去哪了?
Up the ridge. There are other teams on their way.
朝山上走了
Just a precaution.
以防万一
I know... you're angry,
我知道, 你很生气
I lied to you...
我向你撒谎了
but you had no right to do this to me.
但你们没权利这样对我
I won't let you experiment on me any more.
我不会让你们继续在我身上做实验了
Let's go.
我们走
He's changing directions.
他改变了方向
The tracks are difficult to follow.
足迹很难追踪
He's good.
他很厉害
But you can follow them, right?NI mean, that's your thing.
不过你, 可以追上他们, 对么?
Among many other things.
比其他人优秀的原因
This way.
这边
What are you doing?
你想干什么?
We need to leave this planet.
我们要离开这个星球
And go where?
去哪里?
I don't know.
我不知道
These are the SOs who were guarding the Gate. Teyla!
这是看守星门的两个人
Dammit!
该死!
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
That way.
那边走
We need to figure out the last address dialed,Nif that's even possible.
我们要想办法知道
We need to get McKay out here.
我们需要把McKay带过来
No, we don't.
不, 没必要
Trust me,Nhe's the only one who can figure this stuff out.
相信我, 他是唯一那个可以搞清楚的人
Look.
瞧
How much further must we walk?
还要走多远?
We'll rest up ahead.
再往前走一点就可以休息一下了
I am sensing something.
我可以感觉到什么
There are Wraith nearby.
有幽灵就在附近
Yes, there are.
是的
It is not too late.
还不算太晚
We can still go back.
我们还可以回去
Dr. Beckett can give you an injection, - take away the pain.
Beckett博士可以给你注射
No!
不
This is how it's supposed to be. I'm returning to what I was.
这才是应该发生的
What I am.
真正的我
This... is what I was drawn to.
这, 就是我来这里的原因
They are aware of us.
他们感觉到了我们
They are coming.
他们就要来了
I know...
我知道
and I will return to them.
我会返回到他们当中去
Then we shall be enemies again.
那我们就又将是敌人了
We never stopped being enemies.
我们一直都是敌人
What will you do with me, Is that why you brought me all this way?Nfeed on me?
你准备怎样处置我? 取食我?
I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the urge...
如果我说我不想, 那我就是在撒谎
And now that I'm truly able to feed again...
现在我又恢复取食能力了
I feel it even more.
我感觉这种欲望更加强烈了
Then go ahead.
那就来吧
Fall back!
撤退!
He's alive.
他还活着
He had completely transformed back into a Wraith?
他完完全全又变回幽灵了?
Well, not completely, but well on his way.
不是完全, 不过正在变化中
His reversion occurred at a much moreNaccelerated rate than we anticipated.
这种逆转比我们想象的要快得多
Unfortunately, his memory of whatNwe did to him remained intact.
不幸的是, 你还完整地记得
Should have killed him when I had the chance.
我本该抓住机会杀了他的
He's right. We are totally screwed.
它是对的, 我们现在完了
Not only has our dearNlieutenant's rejoined the Wraith,
不止是我们亲爱的中尉
but he's taken withNhim the knowledge that Atlantis still exists.
更重要的是他还记得所有
God knows what type of intel he wasNable to pick up during his stay.
天知道他待在这里的时候
They will send another wave of hive ships.
他们会再派出一波母舰
Probably already on their way.
也许已经在路上了
And this time I'm guessing they're notNgoing to fall for the whole invisibility trick.
这一次, 我想他们再不会
We need to come up with a new defense plan.
我们需要制订一个新的防御计划
We're going to need more firepower.
我们需要更多的火力支援
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表