explain that.
解释一下
his sweat glands are actually producingNtrace amounts of their signature pheromone.
他的汗腺正在分泌出少量的虫子的
and?
然后呢?
when we were in the cave,
当我们在洞里的时候,
those bugs knew we didn't belong there,
那些虫子知道我们不属于那里
so they didn't really fancy us getting close to their nest.
所以它们不让我们靠近巢穴
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.i see where you're going with this.
喔,喔喔喔,我知道我们怎么来利用这个了
if we can artificially create the pheromone,
如果我们能人工制♥造♥这些信息素
we might be able to confuse them enough to leave us alone.
我们就可能迷惑它们让它们不攻击我们
aye, that would work.
会成功的
well, that's an excellent plan,carson.
好的,这是个很精彩的计划,Carson
i wish it was.
我希望是的
you can't do that in time?
你来不及做?
no. it would take days.
是的,要花几天时间
but you said sheppard only had 24 hours
但你说过Sheppard只有24小时
before the damage the retrovirus is causing would be irreparable.
以后逆转录 病毒造成的损害就不能逆转了
exactly.
确实是
well, then that's a terrible plan, carson.
好,这真是个恐怖的计划,Carson
there's one person on this base that wouldn't need the artificial pheromone.
这个基地里只有一个人不需要虫子的信息素
he could walk right into that cave and those bugs wouldn't pay him any mind.
他可以直接走进洞里,那些虫子不会注意他
um, i'm not sure you've noticed or not,Nbut colonel sheppard's not feeling very well.
呃,我不知道你有没有注意到,
he stopped taking the inhibitor we were administering.Nit was able to keep him lucid.
那是因为他停止服用我们给他的抑止剂
i thought its effectiveness had worn off.
我想有效性正在减弱
true, but i believe if we give him a massive dose he may be clear-headed enough
是的,我想如果我们给他很大剂量的话,
to complete the mission before we lose him completely.
在我们失去他之前完成任务
but won't giving him that much inhibitor--
但给他这么大剂量的抑止剂会
kill him?
杀死他?
yes, it's a definite possibility.
是的,很有可能
even if i knew it would for certain,
即使我知道这一定会杀死他
i'd be tempted to offer him one last hour of lucidity.
我也会让他最后的时刻保持清醒死去
do it.
干吧
gear up.
赶快
take him as far as the cave.
把他带到洞穴里
hey.
嘿
you're in the infirmary.
你在医务室里
sorry about the headache.it's a side effect of the inhibitor.
对不起,你的头会疼,这是抑止剂的副作用
did i hurt anyone?
我伤害到别人了吗?
no, not seriously.
不,不是很严重
did ronon shoot me?
Ronon射到我了?
you had it coming.
你自找的
look, we don't have a lot of time.
我们没多少时间了
this dose of the inhibitor drug will only last about an hour.
这么多剂量的抑止剂只能持续一个小时
how would you like to go on a mission?
你参加这次行动怎么样?
now, you realize that you may have to, uh...
现在,你认识到你不得不,呃...
it's already set to stun.
已经设到击晕档上了
he's ready.
他准备好了
good to see you up and, uh...about.
见到你真高兴, 呃... 什么
all right, come on.we don't have a lot of time.
好了,快点,我们没有多少时间了
good luck.
好运
use this,and collect as many as you can.
用这个,尽你所能收集多点
oh, god.at least a container full.do you understand?
哦,上帝,至少慢慢一罐,明白了吗?
colonel sheppard?
Sheppard中校?
you know we cannot go with you,but you need to hurry.
你知道我们不能跟你一起去,你要赶快
it took us a little longer to get here than we would have liked.
到这里比以前话的时间要长一点
what is that?
那是什么?
that's how long i estimated the inhibitor would work.
那是我估计的抑止剂能工作的时间
so that means he's...
那意味着他...
there's no way to know for certain.
不可能肯定的知道
we should go in.
我们应该进去
and do what?
然后干嘛?
if the inhibitor has worn off--
如果抑止剂失效了
then he's beyond our help.
那我们再也帮不了他了
i hear something.
我听见有声音
colonel!
中校!
do you have enough?
拿够了吗?
aye, i think so.
啊,我想是的
it's not going to happen overnight,you can bet on that,
不会花一整晚的,你可以打赌
but the transformation has begun to reverse itself.
相反方向的转变才刚刚开始
so eventually he'll be back in uniform.
最终他会正常的
eventually.
最终会的
well done, carson,for once againNelevating medicine to actual science.
干的好,Carson,你有一次把医学提升
well, thank you, rodney.
谢谢你,Rodney
you'll finally be able to get some sleep.
你终于能好好睡一觉了
keep me posted.Nall right.
有消息通知我
we might...
我们可以...
stay a while.
呆一会
well, if that's all right.
好,如果可以的话
of course.
当然
if and when colonel sheppard resumes his duties,
如果Sheppard中校继续他的任务的话
i hope he'll consider some of the changes that i've made.
我希望他能考虑一下我做出的一些改变
when he does,that will be up to him.
当他做的时候,这都是他的事了
of course, and daedalus will head back to earth in less than a week.
当然Daedalus不到一个星期后就会返回地球
i'll be out of your hair in no time.
我马上就要离开你身边了
we'll try to manage without you till you get back.
你不在的时候我们会努力适应的,
despite what you may think of my intentions,dr. weir,
不管你怎么猜测我的意图,Weir博士
i'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
now, lift, lock,
现在,举高,锁住
good.now, lift, lock,serpentine, lock,and hold.understood?
好的,现在,举高,所住,弯曲, 锁住,
colonel.
中校
should you be up and about?
你已经起来走动了?
hey, i've been cooped up in that damn infirmary for a couple of weeks.give me a break.
嘿,我已经被关在医务室几个星期了
you're looking well.
你看上起不错
are you feeling more like yourself?
你觉得现在更像你自己?
well, according to my dna, i'm 100% john sheppard again,
根据我的DNA,我100%又是John Sheppard了,
although,i've got to say,
虽然,我要说
i'm looking forward to getting rid of this thing one day.
我期待最终有一天我能摆脱掉它
doc says it'll clear up eventually.
医生说最终能清楚干净的
so listen...
听着...
while i've been lying there the past few weeks,
过去几个星期我躺在那里的时候
i've been remembering things...
我都在回忆事情...
some things i might have done that you could call out of character.
我做过的事情跟我的性格不相符
you mean when you attacked the security detail?
你是指你袭击安全人员?
yeah, that was one of 'em.
是的,这只是其中一件
yes.
是的
there is another thing that i should probably apologize for.
还有一件事我要向你道歉
give it no further thought.
别再想了
good.
好的
i won't.
不会了
nice to have you back...
很高兴你又回来了...
John
John
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表