the infirmary isn't secure.
医务室不够安全
that inhibitor is only keeping me lucid.Nit's not slowingthe retrovirus.
抑止剂只能保证我的意识情形,并
stillNdon't argue with me!
直到...
i'm not safe to be around anymore.
跟我呆在一起不安全
get some more men at my door,and get the hell out of here.
多叫一些人站在门口,然后马上离开
okay.
好的
okay.
好的
double the detail.
把安全人员加倍
code one-six.
代码1-6
doc...
医生...
good god.
我的天啊
i think this is it
我想就是这里
so how do we want to play this?
下面我们怎么搞?
they'll defend their young.
它们肯定会保护幼虫
maybe we should make a diversion.
可能我们应该转移
are you volunteering?
你是自愿来的?
i'll shut up.
我闭嘴
i do not believe we can get close enough to retrieveNthe eggs without these creatures attacking
我不相信我们能够接近拿到那些蛋
i have this,
我有这个
but i need to get under that.
但我需要到那下面去
hand me that water canister.
把水罐给我
if there's one thing we know about these little buggers,
如果说我们还了解这些小虫子什么事的话
it's that they hate salt water.
那就是它们讨厌盐水
how's that going to help us?
那怎么帮到我们?
just watch.
等等看吧
see?
看见了吗?
not so stupid.Nah, shut it.
还不笨
doc...
医生...
heads up!
小心头上!
oh, crap.
哦,废话
carson, run!
Carson, 快跑!
let's go! come on!get out of here!don't look back!
快出去,赶快!不要往后看!
don't look back! come on!
别往后看!赶快!
walker, stevens,get the hell out of there!
Walker,Stevens,快他妈的出来!
walker, stevens,do you copy?
Walker,Stevens,收到了没有?
fire in the hole!let's go!
投弹!快走!
i think that stopped them.
我想它们被挡住了
we're not sticking around to find out.
我们不能在这附近逗留
i'm pulling the plug on this mission.let's get back to the gate.
我要取消这次行动,让我们回到门那里
we can't give up.
我们不能放弃
we just lost two men in there, doc,
我们刚刚在这里失去了两个人,医生
so unless you can find another way to get those eggs out of there,we're done.
除非你找到另一种方法拿到蛋并且
understand?let us go.
明白了?走吧
the nest is incredibly well-protected.Nthere are hundreds,maybe even thousands of them.
巢穴被保护的非常好
i just don't think it's possible.
我认为这不可能
so where does that leave us?
那么我们会怎么样?
without the stem cells,
没有那些细胞
our plan is not promising.
我们的计划就不可能实行
okay.
好的
i'll tell him.
我来告诉他
how is he?
他怎么样?
i wouldn't go in there, ma'am.
我没进去过,女士
i'll be fine.
我会没事的
so this is when i usually ask you a stupid question,
现在就是我经常问你那些愚蠢问题的时候
like, "how are you feeling?"
像"你觉得怎么样?"
our team got back from the mission.
我们的小组回来了
the nest was too well-protected.
巢穴被保护的太好了
we were unable to retrieve the eggs.
我们没办法拿到蛋
they tried their best.Nbest?
它们尽全力了
the bugs attackedNtry again.
那些虫子袭击了
i can't do that.
我做不到
why?
为什么?
john no.
John... 不
i understandNif you won't...then kill me now.
我明白...
it's better for the both of us.
这样对我们两个都好
i can't do that.
我不能那样做
then try again.
那就再去一次
we lost walker and stevens.i won't send another team.
我们失去了Walker和Stevens,我
i won't risk more lives.
我不能再冒险让更多的人送死
this is weir.we have a security breach.
我是Weir,这里有安全问题
colonel sheppard's quarters.
在Sheppard中校的住处
okay.we've got a lock on him.
好的,我们锁定他了
that can't be him.it's moving too fast.
那不可能是他,他移♥动♥的太快了
it's him.
就是他
all right.four teams.surround him and close in.
好了,4组人,包围住他然后收缩包围圈
i want him stopped,and gentlemen,Nuse whatever level of force you deem necessary.
我要让他停住,还有先生们
move out.
出发
you will only use such force only as a last resort.
你们只有在最后关头才能使用这样的武力
that's not sheppard anymore, ma'am.
那不再是Sheppard中校了,女士
you heard me.
你们听我的
you coming?
你来吗?
yes.
是的
lock down the stargate.
把星际之门锁住
right.
对
i thought you said that he couldn't use the transporters.
我想你说过他不能使用传送平台
i said i doubted he was lucid enough.
我说了我怀疑他不够清醒
well, shut 'em down.he's not going to do it again.
好了,把它们关掉,这样他就再不能那样干了
thus stranding your search teams.
那样会使你的搜索小组陷入困境
bravo team, you're on deck.right below you.
Bravo小组,你们在甲板上,就在你们下方
you heard the man.
你们听见这个人说的了
down the stairs.
下楼梯
ronon,where are you going?
Ronon,你要去哪里?
let him go.
随他去
bravo team and sheppard are in the same room.
Bravo小组和Sheppard在一个房♥间里
stay sharp.he should be right there with you.
马上停下,他就在你们旁边
anyone have a visual?
有人看见了吗?
above us!
在我们上面!
colonel!
中校!
please.do not make me do this.
请不要逼我们这样做
get the doctor down here.
让医生来这里
i have him.
我抓到他了
i've put him in a medically induced coma for now.
我已经用药物让他暂时昏迷了
i was afraid he might break through the restraints.
我想他对抑止剂已经有免疫力了
that's a good call, doctor.
那是个好消息,医生
so, what now?
那现在怎么办?
the retrovirus has wreaked havoc on his system,and it's taking over.
逆转录 病毒正在大肆破坏他的生理系统
what does that mean?
那意味着什么?
if we don't find a way to stop the retrovirus in the next 24 hours,
如果我们在24小时之内还找不到
what is left of the john sheppard we know will be gone.
John Sheppard剩下的那部分也会消失的
you guys are up late.
你们这些家伙起的太晚了
can't sleepeither?
也睡不着?
any progress?
有进展吗?
no.
没有
he's still in a coma.
他还在昏迷
at least he isn't in any pain.
起码他感觉不到痛苦
maybe if i went alone, maybe--
能不能我一个人去...
it's not open for discussion.
这不可能
i'm not good at sitting still.
我不喜欢安安稳稳做在这里
i understand.
我理解
believe me,i appreciate how you feel.
相信我,我很感激你现在想的
look, we have closed down that section of the infirmary,Nbut if you feel you need to...
我们已经关闭了医务室的区域,如果
what i mean to say is,if you would like to have a private goodbye,
我的意思是,如果你想私下跟他告别
you should probably do it soon.
那就赶快去吧
are we really there?
都到了这种程度了?
i think we might be.
我想是的
dr. weir,i need to speak to you immediately.
Weir博士,我要立即与你通话
what is it?
什么事?
meet me in your office.i think i have an idea.
在你的办公室里见,我想我有主意了
i'm sorry.it just came to me.
对不起,我刚刚想到
the fact that his mutation has progressedNas far as it has may be his salvation.
他现在的变异可能就是我们拯救他
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表