Everyone here knows something.
这里所有人都知道一些事情
Let him go.
放开他
Who are you trying to protect?
你是在保护谁?
If you knew what's best for you,Nyou'll both go back from where you came.
如果你还比较明智的话
They're watching us.
最好哪里来的就回到哪里去
They'll kill us all if you're not careful.
他们正看着我们
Who?
谁?
We can protect you,
我们可以保护你们
help you fight them.
帮助你们反抗他们
No, you can't.
不, 你们不行
Leave me be.
不要管我
Do you believe him?
你相信他?
Well, he has a ZPM.
他有一个ZPM
No, I mean about the other stuff. Evil Cowen.
那其他人呢? 邪恶的Cowen?
He's lying about something.
他有些地方是在说谎
When Cowen handed over two of his atomicNweapons to us,
当Cowen将两个核武器交给我们时
it was a sort of olive branch,
其实是向我们伸出了橄榄枝
and I would hate to jeopardize whatNlittle momentum we have going with them.
我不想破坏我们跟他们
Stick with the devil we know.
尽量保持现状
Exactly.
很对
So we give them the heads-up?
这么说, 应该提醒他们
Tell the Genii he's planning something?
告诉Genii他正在策划政♥变♥?
I think so.
我想是的
I'll tell Ladon that
我会告诉Ladon, 我们需要一些时间
we need a bit more time andNto set up a way to contact him.
然后会设法联♥系♥他
I left one of our best special opsNguys on the planet when we searched him.
我在我们搜查他的那个星球
If Ladon goes anywhere, my guy will find him.
不管Ladon去了哪里, 我的人会找到他的
Good thinking.
想法不错
Could have been Mensa.
总不至于去了山案星座吧
I hope Beckett found some sort of clue,Nbecause this was a giant waste of time.
希望Beckett能找到一些线索
Excuse me!
对不起?
You... You left this behind.
你们把这落下了
It's not ours.
这不是我们的
Yes, it is.
不, 这是的
Of course. How foolish of me.
当然 瞧我有多蠢
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's inside?
里面是什么?
Not here.
这里不行
You know, I'm not sure that you'veNsufficiently trained me in actual combat.
我不敢肯定你是否真的教过我
I don't know how much use I'd be in a...
我不知道如果我们遭遇了埋伏
fightourwayout kind of scenario.N Well, I look at it this way...
好吧, 我是这样看的
The Genii have tried to kidnap you on numerousNoccasions to mine that big old brain of yours.
Genii曾经多次试图绑♥架♥你
Yes?
是的
Well, if we get into trouble, I'llNjust trade your life for mine.
如果你遇到了麻烦
Oh. Funny.
搞笑
Don't worry.
不用担心
If you survive,NI'll mount some sort of rescue mission.
只要你生还了, 我就会启动营救计划
Eventually.
最终
Dr. McKay.
McKay博士!
Oh, and it'sNlieutenant colonel Sheppard now, I hear.
噢, 现在是Sheppard中校了, 我听说
Somebody's been paying attention.
看来有人一直在关心
I'm afraid I don't have much time,
我想我没有很多时间
but,Nplease, tell me, what I can do for you?
不过, 告诉我, 我能为你们做些什么?
We were just checking in, saying hi,
我们只是过来打声招呼
since we reallyNhaven't been in contact since the last culling.
自从上次遭遇幽灵以来
We barely survived the last culling.
我们差点没能活过上次那场洗劫
I can't help but think how closeNto extinction we came as a people.
我们这个种族距离灭绝是如此之近
Our former ambitions have beenNtempered by the real world, I'm afraid.
我们以前的雄心壮志
We've been busy trying to fulfillNour people's most basic needs.
我们一直在忙于
You know, we could help with that.
我们可以提供一些帮助
You know, with supplies, even manpower.
是的, 提供一些补给, 甚至是人力资源
And why would you do that?
你们为什么要那样做?
Well, we probably wouldn't be here if itNwasn't for the nukes you gave us, so...
如果不是你给我们的核弹
We owe you one.
所以, 啊, 我们欠你一个人情
We are a proud people, Sheppard,
我们是有尊严的民族, Sheppard
but we do knowNhow to accept help when we need it.
我们知道何时需要接受帮助
On that note, we've been contacted by a Genii named Ladon.
除此之外, 一个叫Ladon的Genii人
At last, the real reason why you're here.
这应该是你们来这里的真实原因
What has he been saying?
他是怎么说的?
Oh, it was something about,
哦, 关于, 嗯...
conquests of other worlds using your atomic weapons.
用你们的核武器征服其他星球
He's been telling the Manarians that I'veNbeen slaughtering our own people for food.
他还告诉过Manarian人
Ladon blames me for Kolya's disappearance,
Ladon谴责我应该为Kolya的失踪负责
and while, yes, it's true INneither respected nor liked the man,
当然, 是的, 我不喜欢这个人
I had nothing to do with his presumed demise.
但我绝对没有想过要加害于他
Anything he tells you is a lie.
他跟你们说的所有话都是谎言
He's trying to mount a rebellion.
他正试图发起一场叛乱
Let him try.
由他去吧
He commands a couple of dozen menNand has no weapons to speak of.
他手下只有二十几个人, 而且没有武器
Believe me, the city's plumbing isNof more concern to me right now.
相信我, 我现在更关心的是
But still, you didn't have to tell me.
不过, 你们原本可以不跟我说的
Apprising me of Ladon's plans was the act of a friend.
把Ladon的阴谋通报给我
Well, if you... want to contactNus, we have a new number.
好吧, 要是你想联♥系♥我们
I've known for some time that AtlantisNsurvived the Wraith attack, Colonel Sheppard.
我前段时间就知道了亚特兰蒂斯
I hope you'll accept it as an act of good faith
希望你能够信任我们
that your secret is safe with the Genii.
你们的秘密是不会被Genii泄露出去的
My men will see you to the Gate.
我的人会送你们去星门
That was refreshing. He didn't try to kill us even once.
真难以置信, 他一次也没提到
My special ops guys followed Ladon to M6R-867.
我的人跟着Ladon去了M6R-867
Looks like he's occupied a warehouseNin a bombed-out, abandoned city.
看起来他正呆在一座废弃城市的
It was most likely destroyed byNthe Wraith and never reinhabited.
那座城市从前可能是被幽灵摧毁
We did a quick fly-over in a cloaked Jumper
他坐在一艘隐身的Jumper飞船中
and sureNenough, there are about 20 lifesigns in the building.
在空中扫描了一下, 那个建筑物中
20 lifesigns on the whole planet, actually.
整个星球上
So Cowen's intel was accurate.
这么说Cowen所说的是真的了?
Yeah, it appears that way, yes.
是的, 看起来是这样
Even if these menNare highly trained and armed to the teeth...N Which, most probably, they are not.
即便这些人受过高度训练
they're no match for our guys.
很可能他们没有
A raid?
突袭他们?
Oh yes, a raid.
噢, 是的, 突袭
If this is their main base of operations,NI'm willing to bet the ZPM is there.
如果这是他们的主要行动基地
And, what, just steal it?
然后呢, 偷走它?
Well, the brotherhood stole it from us.NLadon stole it from the brotherhood.
Brotherhood将它从我们手中偷走
It's not really stealing. It's...
这怎么能叫偷呢, 这是...
Recovery.
失物复得
Look, we tell Ladon we're ready to doNbusiness,
我们告诉Ladon, 我们准备交易
he needs to send a dozenNguys here to help carry back supplies.
他需要派十几个人到这里来取补给
Along with the ZedPM.
带着ZPM
He won't do that, but sure, we can ask.
他不会这么做的, 不过当然
When they get here, we detain them,
当他们到这之后, 我们扣留他们
leaving eight men in the building forNtwo small strike teams to deal with.
这样仓库中就只有8个人
Okay, it's worth the risk.
OK, 值得冒一次险
Go get us a ZPM.
拿回那个ZPM
What is it?
是什么?
I do not know.
我不知道
These are pictures of some of theNAtlantis offworld team members.
是一些亚特兰蒂斯队员的照片
There.
看这
Major Lorne.
Lorne少校
Why would the villagers have these?
这些村民怎么会有这个?
The writing on the side here is in aNbunch of different languages,
旁边的字迹是用几种语言书写的
offering a great reward for their capture.
如果抓住他们, 会有重赏
I bet they've been circulated to dozens of planets.
我想这些已经散发到很多星球了
I hope you are wrong.
但愿你是错的
Offworld activation!
星门活动
Everybody, relax. We don't want to tip themNbefore they're all in position.
所有人放松, 在他们都过来之前
Dr. Weir?
Weir博士
That's right.
是的
I am Dahlia Radim.
我是Dahlia Radim
Radim?
Radim?
Yes, I am Ladon's sister.
是的, 我是Ladon的妹妹
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表