The really interesting part is that it seems to be coming from underground
真正有意思的来自地下
Now,when I realised that,I started scanning for subterranean structures
当我意识到这一点时
The Tower is just the tip of the iceberg,
塔楼只是露出水面的冰山顶
and there is a massive structure buried beneath it.
在它下面还埋着一个庞大的建筑
Now,it's hard to say without more detailed analysis,but,
没有具体数据很难作出结论, 不过...
it could very well be comparable in size to Atlantis itself.
很可能有亚特兰蒂斯那么大
Doesn't really surprise me
我一点也不觉得奇怪
I'm in the Tower right now,and
我现在已经在塔楼中了
uh,
而且
I gotta say ...
我不得不说...
it does kinda look familiar!
它看起来非常眼熟
You there.
你
Approach.
过来
Lieutenant Colonel John Shep ... I know who you are.
John Sheppard中校...
I saw you in the village.
在村子中时我就见过你
You did?
是么?
I see all that I need to see
我可以看到我的领土中
within my domain.
任何我想看到的东西
Your friends ?they are concerned about you.
你的朋友们? 他们很关心你
Well,um,to be perfectly honest,
诚实的讲, 我对自己也有一点关心
I'm a little concerned about me too.
我是说
I mean,um,I'm a prisoner,right?
我是一名囚犯, 是不是?
A show of force was necessary for the benefit of the villagers
向村民们展示一下武力是为他们好
It keeps them from getting ideas.
这样他们就不会有什么想法
But for the moment I would prefer it if you thought of yourself as
不过现在我更愿意把你当作一名...
a guest.
客人
Father,I must object.
父亲, 我反对
This
这个...
man
人...
should be punished.
应该受到惩罚
He challenged one of our constables.
他公然挑衅我们的一名卫兵
One of our constables?
"我们"的一名卫兵?
Forgive me.
请原谅
One of your constables.
是"您"的一名卫兵
Lieutenant Colonel,
中校
it would be my pleasure that you dine with us this evening.
我很乐意邀请你今晚同我们共进晚餐
From what I can tell by these readings,
根据这些读数
the underground structure's not just roughly the same shape and size as Atlantis, it's identical
地下建筑的大小不是跟亚特兰蒂斯
Yeah,it's pretty much the same on the inside,too ?
是的, 里面也是一样的
although,it's been redecorated!
尽管已经被重新装饰过了
If it is a city like Atlantis,then where are the other spires?
如果确实是一座类似亚特兰蒂斯的城市
Probably fell a long time ago ?maybe they were destroyed during a Wraith attack.
也许很早以前就倒掉了
Look,in the intervening ten thousand years,the whole thing must have been overgrown by the forest.
在这一万多年里
One thing's for certain,these people are no Ancients.
有一件事可以确定
Well,from what you're saying,the Lord Protector must have the gene required to activate the advanced technology.
照你这样说, 那位Protector陛下
So it would seem.
看起来是这样
Are they using any other technology?
他们有没有用到其它的技术?
No,not that I can see.
没有, 据我所知没有
They've turned the Control Room into a gallery for royal audiences.
他们将控制室改装成了皇家接见厅
There are some systems that seem to be operational but I think they're just running on automatic.
看起来有些系统还可以运作
Are you certain you are in no immediate danger?
你确信现在没有危险?
I don't think so.
我想没有
They don't have me under guard and they've even given me my own room.
他们没有派人看着我
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
I say we call the troops and get you out.
照我说我们应该叫些人来把你弄出来
I don't think it would work even if we tried.
我想这样做是没有用的
Look,the combination of the hologram technology and a healthy supply of drones ?
瞧, 装备有全息成像技术
huh,they'd pick us off pretty easily.
他们可以轻松的把我们干掉
For the moment,I don't want anybody to do anything. Just keep a low profile.
现在, 我不需要任何人去做任何事
Alright.
好吧
We are happy you could share our evening meal.
很高兴你们能同我们共进晚餐
The pleasure is ours.
这是我们的荣幸
We thank the Ancestors for the great bounty bestowed upon us
感谢祖先的宽宏大量
and we ask that they bless the Lord Protector,
祈求他们保佑Protector陛下
that he may ever watch over us and keep us safe.
愿他能永远看守我们, 保障我们的安全
Please,enjoy.
请随意
It is generous of you to remember the Lord Protector in your prayers,
在祷告中你竟然还没有忘记Protector
especially after what happened this afternoon.
尤其是经过了今天下午的事件之后
It is unfortunate
确实不合时宜
but the soldiers serve the Tower,
不过那些卫兵是为塔楼服务
and without the Tower
而没有塔楼
we are vulnerable to the Wraith.
在幽灵来袭的时候我们就没有了保护
In exchange,you give them a portion of your crops?
作为交换
Half of every harvest.
每次收获的一半
Half?
一半?
I've never heard of anyone called Lieutenant Colonel before.
以前我从来没有听到什么人
What does it mean?
那是什么意思?
It's not his name,you simpleton.
那不是他的名字, 你这个傻瓜
It's his rank.
那是他的军衔
My apologies.
抱歉
That's alright.
是这样
Don't usually stand on ceremony anyway.
通常不必这么客气
How about you just call me John?
不如叫我John吧?
Alright,John.
好的, John
It's obvious to anyone with eyes to see that you're a military man,
明眼人一看就知道
which makes me wonder ?
我很想知道
why is it you question the actions of my father's soldiers?
你为什么质疑我父亲卫兵的行为?
Do you not agree that discipline is necessary?
你难道不认为那种惩罚是必须的么?
I guess I just don't think whipping people is a good motivator.
我想我只是认为
The villagers are mindless brutes.
那些村民是一些粗鲁无知的人
They understand nothing else.
他们只懂得这个
Maybe `cause they've never known anything else.
也许是因为他们从来没有
I don't think that any of us would deny that the peasants can be difficult,
我们每个人都不否认
but how much worse would it be if they fell victim to the Wraith?
但这总比成为幽灵的牺牲品要强吧
You protect `
你用这些...
em with these,uh,lights? like the one that hit the village today?
亮光来保护他们
Of course.
当然
Where do they come from?
那它们是从哪里来的呢?
The Lord Protector calls them forth with his mind.
Protector陛下用意识唤起它们
But from where?
但来自哪里呢?
I mean,they rise up from the ground, but has anybody bothered to go down there and check it out?
我是说, 它们从地下升起
You mean the catacombs?
你是说地下墓穴?
Yeah,whatever you call them.
是的, 不管你们怎么称呼
They're dark and filthy ?why would anyone want to go down there?
那里黑暗而且邪恶
My Lord!
陛下
It's nothing.
没什么
Leave me be.
不用管我
Take him to his chambers.
带他回房♥间
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了?
He will be alright.
他会没事的
It isn't the first time this has happened.
这不是第一次了
Well,that was a particularly unsatisfying meal.
这一餐吃得真不舒服
We should be honoured that those with so little would wish to share with us.
他们只有这么点食物, 却愿意同我们分享
No,I'm honoured. I'm honoured and hungry.
是的, 我很荣幸
Seriously,we should be feeding them. We've got better food in our emergency rations.
其实, 我们可以为他们提供食物
I'm not sure that they would accept it. They are a proud people.
我不能确信他们是否会接受
Not so proud that they'll stand up for themselves.
还没有自豪到
That could change.
这可以改变
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa. Hold on a minute.
停一下
We need to be careful, right? We have no idea who's watching,remember?
我们需要小心, 不是么?
And we are supposed to be keeping a low profile,not starting a revolution.
而且我们被要求保持低调
You cannot seriously believe that this is a just society?
认真地说
It is a society that has not been culled by the Wraith in a long time.
这是一个很长时间
That much we know for sure
我们能肯定的就这些
Now,
现在...
where are the emergency rations?
那些紧急补给在哪里?
Am I disturbing you?
我有没有打扰你?
Mora,no,uh,
Mora, 没...
how's your father?
你父亲怎样了?
He is resting.
他正在休息
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表