hey.
嘿
you had a real opportunity
你有一个实在的机会
to get inside the mind of a woman
来进到一个女人的想法中
and actually expand your horizons.
这个实际上拓宽了你的视野
but, no.
但是, 不
did you ever, for a second,
你曾经, 有一秒钟,
consider that i might not wantNto get inside a woman's--
考虑过我可能并不想进到一个女人的--
this is heightmeyer.
我是Heightmeyer
get beckett in here stat!
让Beckett快过这儿来!
what happened?
怎么了?
you had a seizure.
你抽筋了
why?
为什么?
from what we can tell,Nthe constant fighting
据我们所知, 持继的争斗
is having a deleterious effectNon its lower functions.
对低级功能有损害作用
heart rate, respiration,Norgan function--
心率, 呼吸, 器官机能--
and that's not good.
而且这不好
of course it's not good.
这当然不好
i'm not sure how longNyou can go on like this.
我不确定你们还能这样坚持多久
what do you mean?
你什么意思?
these misfires will only increase
这些争斗随着时间只会增加
in frequency and severity with time.
(犯病的)频率和严重程度
fine. she'll stop tryingNto take control of my body.
好吧. 她会停止试图控制我的身体
it's not as simple as that, rodney.
不是那么简单的, Rodney.
one of you has to release control.
你们中的一个得放弃控制
one of you has to let go completely.
你们中的一个得完全放开
oh, well, maybe if someone, say you,
哦, 好吧, 可能如果什么人, 比如说你,
hadn't told her to try
一开始没有告诉她
and take control in the first place,
去试着取得控制,
none of this would've happened.
这些就都不会发生了
i was just trying to help both of you.
我当时只是想要帮你们两个
what happens to the person,Nthe one who lets go?
那个放开的人, 会怎么样?
well, we're not certain, of course.
哦, 我们不确定, 当然
it's not like we've run into
好像我们以前并没有
a lot of these situations before.
遇上太多这种情况
they would disappear.
他们会消失
i know they would,
我知道他们会消失,
because i can already feel itNhappening to me.
因为我已经感觉到它正发生在我身上
it's getting harder to be in here.
在这里已经越来越难了
it's taking more of an effort.
得用更多的努力
has it always been like that?
一直是这种感觉吗?
the past few hours.
在过去的几个小时里
you haven't felt it too?
你没有也感觉到?
of course i have,
我当然有,
but i just thoughtNi was fighting with you.
但我只是以为因为我在和你斗
look, where are we at?
瞧, 我们进行到哪里了?
well, we successfully rematerialized
哦, 我们成功的还原了
a pair of mice.
一对老鼠
they were whole
他们是完整的
and correctlyNreconstructed...
和正确的被重塑了...
but?
但是?
they didn't survive.
他们没活下来
i'm afraid
我恐怕
that if one of you doesn't let go,
如果你们当中谁也不放开,
both of you will die.
你们两个都得死
i'll do it.
我会放开
which one of you said that?
你们中的哪个说的?
you don't have to do this.
你不是一定要这么做
yes, i do, rodney.
是的, 我要这么做, Rodney
it's your body,Nand you're not going to do it.
这个是你的身体,
oh, what makes you so sure?
哦, 什么让你这么确定?
they need you here,
他们需要你在这儿,
and as much as i hate to admit it,
而且尽管我不想承认,
i'm not as important as...
我没有重要到...
stop it.
停下
that's not true.
不是这样的
i need something to write with.
我要写一点东西
what are you doing?
你在干什么?
i'm going to write a letter to my folks.
我要给我的家人写封信
i'd appreciate it
我会感激你的
if you delivered it yourself
如果你亲自把它送去
the next time you gateNback to earth, rodney.
在你下次通过星际之门回地球时, RODNEY.
explain what happened.
解释一下发生了什么
well, i'm not sure when i'll...
哦, 我不确定我什么时候会...
the gate.
星际之门
we can use the gate.
我们可以用星际之门
what are you talking about?
你在说什么?
the gate dematerializes youNas you step into it,
当你走进星际之门的时候它把你分解
sending your informationNto the next gate
把你的信息传送到下一个星际之门
so it can rematerialize youNon the other side.
所以它可以在另一边还原你
we know that.
我们知道这个
if we take one crystalNcontrol module from the gate
如果我们从星际之门上
and interface it with the dart,
再把它和战机接口,
we should be able to buildNa stable system.
我们应该能够建立一个稳定系统
rodney, wait.
Rodney, 等等
i don't think you're inNany condition to do this.
我想你没有条件做这个
i don't have time to talk.
我没有时间说了
i need to get this doneNbefore the next seizure.
我得在下一次发作前把这个搞定
all right, let's do this.
好吧, 让我们来吧
well, just because it works in simulation
哦, 只是因为它在模拟下有用
doesn't mean--
并不意味着--
i would prefer notNto suffer a fatal seizure
我更倾向于不要遭受另一次致命的痉挛
while we wait for youNto round up more mice
当我们等你再捉更多的老鼠
for testing, so... shall we?
去测试的时候, 所以...我们可以开始了吗?
don't try and talk me out of this.
只要别要试着劝我离开这里
i may very well listen.
我会很乐意听的
i was just going to say thanks.
我只是想说谢谢
well, you're welcome.
哦, 你太客气了
i can honestly sayNthat the entire experience
我可以诚实的讲这整个的经历
has been very, um...
已经非常, 嗯...
ah. about time.
啊. 快到时间了
hold on, rodney.
等等, RODNEY.
i thought all the mice died.
我想所有的老鼠都死了
well, what are we, mice or men?
哦, 我们是什么, 老鼠还是人?
are you sure about this?
你确定你要这么做?
absolutely. yes.
绝对的. 是的
okay.
好的
just give me a sec.
就给我一会儿
well, laura, it's been, uh...
哦, Laura, 这个已经, 嗯...
unique.
很特别
to say the least.
要说至少
good luck us both, hmm?
祝我们俩个好运, 嗯?
all right.
好吧
it's ready.
准备好了
i suggest you take a step back.
我建议你们向后退一步
all right.
好的
wait.
等一下
just in case this doesn't work.
只是以防万一, 如果这个不管用
oh...
哦...
oh...
哦...
just... just...
就... 就...
hit it
按吧
okay.
好的
it's reading as two lifesigns.
识别出两个生命信♥号♥♥
power levels are steady--
能量水平稳定--
get 'em out of there.
把他们放出来
let's get them to the infirmary.
把他们送到医务室
oh, did you get the chanceNto talk to ronon?
哦, 你找机会和 RONON 谈了吗?
yes, i did.
是的, 我谈了
chatty fellow, isn't he?
友善的家伙, 是不是?
and?
然后呢?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表