We have an IDC.
收到了一个身份识别码
It's Colonel Sheppard's code!
是Sheppard中校
Let them in!
让他们进来!
Sorry we're late.
抱歉, 我们迟到了
Alright. Up you go.
好了, 起来吧
Why aren't you dead?
你怎么没有死?
Ah, it's good to see you too, Rodney.
我也很高兴看到你, Rodney
No, no, I mean... well, you know what I mean.NWhy aren't you... dead?
不不, 我的意思是... 你知道我的意思
Well, I knew when the hives startedNto shoot at each other,
好吧, 我知道在母舰开始相互攻击时
it was just a matter of time before they blewNeach other up,
离它们彼此把对方击爆不会有太长的时间
so I went to the space Gate andNdialed an address where I could land safely.
所以我去太空中的星门
I didn't think the Dart could fit in our Gateroom.
我想我们的星门大厅
The Colonel was kind enough to make usNwhole again, and we returned home.
多亏中校的足智多谋, 我们才得以
I'm curious, Sheppard... how did youNknow the Wraith would fight each other?
我很好奇, Sheppard...
A little intel from Ford in the game, plus...
一小段来自Ford的情报, 加上...
well, I kinda goosed things along with the Queen.
我在Queen面前做了点煽风点火的工作
It would appear the Wraith are becomingNmore territorial than we had thought.
看起来幽灵比我的所想像的
There is definite tension building among them.
它们之间的关系结构非常紧张
Which is good for us.
这对我们来说是好消息
Certainly is.
的确
It also opens a brand new strategy in fighting them.
这同时也开启了一个全新的
And, and, where is Ford?
Ford在哪儿?
He was aboard the hive ship when it was destroyed.
当母舰被摧毁的时候, 他还在上面
He was last seen aboard the hive ship.
他最后被见到还在母舰上
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
Well, you know Ford. I wouldn't beNsurprised if we run into him again.
你了解Ford. 如果我们再一次找到他
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表