Yes, well...
是的...
I imagine I'd forget a lot in 10,000 years, too.
一万年后, 我也会忘记很多东西
Before the civil war, there wereNkeepers who maintained the entire fleet,
内战爆发之前, 由专人负责保养整个舰队
but they have made their own alliances.
但他们结成了自己的同盟
Sorry about that.
真遗憾
Without your help,
没有你们的帮助
this damage may have been irreparable.N Finally, an alien race that appreciates me.
这些损伤可能无法修复
Do you think we will be able to come up with anNadequate delivery system for the retrovirus?
你觉得我们能找出
Well...
这个...
I know that you don't know me,Nso you couldn't possibly know this but...
我知道你们还不了解我
The short answer is yes.
简单回答就是 可以
This way.
这边
Ronon, are you crazy?
Ronon, 你疯了?
Do you want us to get killed?
你想让我们都送命?
You don't touch him.
不要碰他
He was guiding me down the hall,Nnot sucking the life out of my shoulder.
他是在带我去大厅
We are sorry.
很抱歉
Say you're sorry.
说你很抱歉
That will not be necessary.
没必要
He was protecting his superior.
他是在保护他的上级
I would have done the same.
是我也会这么做的
He's not my superior.
他不是我的上级
Certainly not in every sense.
怎么看都不会是
My apologies.
抱歉
You wanted to take us somewhere?
你想带我们去哪里?
Please...
请...
this way.
这边
That's your sweet spot.
这里是你们的重点
This central chamber scrubs theNCO2 from your artificial atmosphere
这个处于船体中♥央♥的舱室
and redistributes it as breathableNair to the rest of the ship.
然后把可以呼吸的空气
If you get a sufficiently large canister ofNretrovirus into that central chamber,
如果我们把一个足够大的装有
the whole ship will be affected simultaneously.
整艘飞船将会同时受到感染
Getting to this location withoutNarousing suspicion will be very difficult.
到达这个位置, 又不被怀疑是很困难的
I'm sure it will be,Nbut we can't really help you with that.
的确, 但这个我们实在无法帮你
Although, the Colonel and I have come upNwith a way to test that theory.
不过, 我和中校想出了一个
Step one,
第一步
we find another enemy hive and jumpNto a location just out of its sensor range.
找到一艘敌军母舰并跃迁到
Step two, the Daedalus takes positionNin close proximity to your hive,
第二步, Daedalus开到
essentially merging with your scan patterns, renderingNit practically invisible to the enemies' sensors.
同你们的扫描装置合并到一起
Step three,
第三步
using sublight systems,
使用次光速引擎
our ships approach the target hive for
两艘飞船靠近目标母舰
whatever reason...NI'm sure you can come up with something.
然后...
Step four,
第四步
now that the Daedalus can useNits beaming technology again...
Daedalus使用光传送技术...
which would be thanks to...
这个要感谢...
Anyway,
不管怎么说
once we get in range,
一旦我们进入可以传送的范围
we can beam a canisterNinto the CO2 chamber, and boom...
我们就可以把毒气罐光传送到
one hive ship de-Wraithified.
一艘母舰就被"去幽灵化"了
Unacceptable.
不能接受
Excuse me?
什么?
This plan keeps us completely reliantNon you to disseminate the retrovirus.
这个计划让我们完全依靠你们
It's meant to be a test
这只是一个测试
to see if the gas works in the first place. If it does,
首先是为了验证毒气是否能够成功
you can come up with some other way to deliver it.
你们可以找出别的办法来传播
Very well.
很好
I'll transmit the coordinates to our newNtarget as soon as I return to the hive.
我回到母舰后
We'll leave as soon as you are ready.
你们一准备好, 我们就离开
What's a girl like her do for fun?
一个像她这样的女孩平时都玩些什么?
I should be on that hive when we do this.
行动的时候我必须在他们的母舰上
Excuse me?
什么?
Really?
真的?
I know it's uncharacteristically brave,
我知道这算不上是英雄
but I've hacked a lot of their systemsNunder the guise of repairing them.
但我在假装♥修♥理的时候
I've convinced them that I should be there toNsupervise their systems if anything goes wrong.
我已经说服他们, 我要在那里监视系统运行
And they agreed to this?
他们同意了?
Yes.
是的
Plus, now we can freely beamNstuff on and off their ships,
还有, 我们的光传送已经不会受到
I've written a program
我编写了一个程序
that will immediately beam me out of there theNsecond I activate this emergency transponder.
在我按下这个紧急发射器时
You're sure you want to do this?
你真的想这么做么?
Of course I don't want to do it.
我当然不想这么做
I just...
只是...
I think it should be done.
我觉得这个应该准备好
Ronon goes along.
Ronon也一起去
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我没有选择
And I'd like you on the Daedalus.
我希望你在Daedalus号♥上
No place I'd rather be.
我也没有选择
Okay. Good let's get this done.
好吧, 我们开始吧
I'm about ready for our house guest to leave.
我已经准备让我们的客人离开了
Hey, is your terminal...
嘿, 是你的终端...
You need to see this.
你得看看这个
Oh, no.
噢, 不
Tell me the Daedalus has not left yet.
别告诉我Daedalus号♥已经出发了
Are we there yet?
我们到了没?
Do you have any idea how difficultNthese maneuvers are going to be?
你知道操纵飞船做那种飞行将会有多难?
I'm guessing really difficult?
我猜, 很难是吧?
Yeah, we're going to be flying so close to thatNhive ship you'd be able to reach out and touch it.
是的, 我们要飞到离母舰很近的地方
I'm gonna insist on a few practiceNruns before we approach the enemy.
在我们靠近敌人之前
I'm sure they're fine with that.
我相信他们能做到
Coming out of hyperspace.
跳出超空间
Now, get McKay on the radio. I want to...
现在, 接通McKay, 我想...
Shields to maximum!
护盾开到最大!
Decks 1 to 7 in the forward section haveNdecompressed and are venting atmosphere.
前部1到7号♥甲板受损减压, 正在漏气
Seal off those sections, get aNdamage control team down there.
隔离那些区域
Who's firing on us?
谁在朝我们开火?
I have two hive shipsNbearing down on our position, Sir.
长官, 有两艘母舰在向我们开火
One of them is the friendly.
其中一艘是我们的友军
Not so friendly.
并不那么友好
All main weapons, fire at will on both ships.
所有主武器, 全力向那两艘母舰开火
Hermiod, stand by to beamNwarheads to the nearest hive ship.
Hermiod待命将核弹头
This doesn't make any sense.
这说不过去
Why break the alliance now?
为什么现在破坏同盟?
They don't even have the gasNaboard their ship, we do.
他们还没有拿到毒气呢
That's not my concern right now.
那不是我现在关心的
Colonel Caldwell, this is Hermiod.
Caldwell上校, 我是Hermiod
The warheads are ready to deploy.
弹头可以传送了
Stand by till we reach optimal range.
等我们到最佳距离
We've got to give McKay and RononNtime to beam back aboard first.
我们得先把McKay和Ronon光传送回来
They've got until we reachNweapons deployment range.
我们到达最佳传送距离之前
If they can't activate theirNemergency transceivers by then,Nthere's nothing we can do about it.
如果他们无法启动紧急发射器
What was that?
怎么了?
Activate your transceiver.
启动紧急发射器
Oh, no...
噢, 不...
What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
I am sorry, Dr. McKay.
很抱歉, McKay博士
There has been a change in plans.
计划有一些变动
That's time.
时间到了
You got to give them a few more seconds.
你要再给他们些时间
Sorry, Colonel. I can't do that.
抱歉, 中校, 我不能
Hermiod, deploy warheads when ready.
Hermiod, 传送弹头
Colonel Caldwell,
Caldwell上校
Dr. McKay's code has failed toNbreach the Wraith countermeasures.
McKay博士的程序
I am attempting another series of codes.
我尝试一下其它几组代码
Work as fast as you can.NThis shield ain't gonna hold up forever.
尽快, 护盾支持的时间有限
With some 302s, I might be able to takeNout their hyperdrive, save us some time.
我也许能用302战斗机干掉他们的
Do it.
去干吧
Shields are at 60%!
护盾降至60%!
Dagger 2, on my lead,
Dagger2号♥, 跟我来
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表