What? The ZedPM ?it's,uh,um ...
什么?
Look,you know what?
好吧, 你知道是什么
I know ?never mind.
我知道, 别在意
More importantly,I can't bring internal communications online.
现在要紧的是
What,so we can't send a message?
这么说我们不能发送消息了?
No,and my radio won't work because we're too far underground.
是的, 而且我的无线电也无法工作
Oh ?that leaves us only one option.
看来我们只有一种选择
Head back to the village.
你回村子去
There's one more thing I need to do.
我还需要做一件事情
Right.
好
You should not have killed the Constable.
你不该杀死这些卫兵
Somebody had to do something.
必须有人做些什么
Now more soldiers will come.
这会引来更多的卫兵
Then stand up to them. Gather your people together and fight.
那么就站起来反抗
And if the Lord Protector uses the Throne Chair?
如果Protector陛下使用王座呢?
We'll deal with that.
那个我们来应付
It's too late to argue,Eldred.
没时间争论了, Eldred
What's done is done.
木已成舟
The Lord Protector will take his revenge on all of us.
Protector陛下一定会找我们复仇的
And if we're going to die,I would rather die fighting.
如果我们要死
John! What are you still doing here?
John, 你怎么还在这里?
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
You have to leave,now.
你现在必须走了
I know. I-I want you to come with me.
我知道
We both know what's gonna happen if you stay here. I can find a safe place for you to go.
我们都知道你留在这里的后果
None of this is your fault.
这不是你的错
You really would take me with you,wouldn't you?
你真的想带我走
Of course.
是不是?
That won't be necessary
没有必要了
Mora is perfectly safe now.
Mora现在非常安全
Tavius has been arrested for the murder of the Lord Protector.
Tavius已经因为
That's good news.
这是好消息
You
你...
really should
本该...
have got out while you had the chance.
抓住机会快点走的
What the hell is this?
这到底是怎么回事?
I'm sorry,John.
我很抱歉, John
I was prepared to let you walk away,
我原准备放你走的
but your colleagues in the village forced my hand.
但你村子中的同伙让我改变了主意
They're inciting an uprising ?
他们正在煽动一场起义
and as the new Lord Protector,
作为新的Protector
that is something that
这是我...
I just
所...
can't
不能...
have.
容忍♥的
Wait outside.
在外面等着
I'll have your head for this,Chamberlain.
我会取下你的人头, 总管
You are in no position to make threats.
你现在的处境已经无法构成威胁
Is it really necessary to insult me further by imprisoning me with these people?
没有必要继续羞辱我吧
We're not the ones who committed murder.
我们并没有犯谋杀罪
True.There is only one murderer in this room.
是的, 这间屋子里只有一个谋杀犯
Isn't that right,Otho?
对不对, Otho?
Oh,let me guess.
噢, 让我猜猜
He told you I did it.
他告诉你是我♥干♥的
Do I look like the sort of person who knows anything about poisons and chemicals?
我看起来像是那种
Otho,on the other hand,
Otho, 相反
is always making elaborate studies of things ?
是不是总是在研究这些东西
topics you and I might find boring,
谈论这个可以让你我都觉得没趣
but which sometimes can turn out to be quite useful.
不过有些时候还是很有用的
You're saying that he's the one that poisoned the Lord Protector?
你的意思是
I had no choice.
我别无选择
I offered to guarantee him the succession. In return,
我必须保证让Tavius继承王位
he would spare Mora's life.
他会留下Mora的命
Ah,but you're leaving out the best part.
哈, 你遗漏了最精彩的部分
Once I assumed the throne, Mora was to be given to Otho as his wife.
如果我登上王位
All she had to do was bat her eyes at him a couple of times, and the fool was hooked.
她所需要做的只是朝他眨两下眼镜
Guards!
卫兵!
It's true we were to be married, and so we will
我们是准备结婚, 接着我们...
Only now she won't be marrying a lowly servant,
不过她嫁给的不是一个低层的仆从
but the Lord Protector himself.
而是Protector国王
I really need to stop making house calls.
我真的不该再出诊了
You said these weapons have great destructive power?
你是说这些武器具有毁灭性的力量?
Yes.
是的
What do you intend to do with it?
你准备怎样用它呢?
Blow a hole straight up to the surface ? assuming I can get it to fly in a straight line.
让它打一个直通往地面的洞
I've never actually done anything like this before.
我以前可从来没有这样干过
What'll happen if you succeed? Well,two possibilities.
如果成功了会怎样?
Either we create a nice sturdy shaft
要么是我们打出一个大而结实的洞
that will give us some much-needed air and provide a big enough gap for the radio signal to get through,
可以让足够的空气进来
or it will bring the already unsteady ceiling down on us,
要么就是让这个本不稳定的天花板
burying us both alive.
将我们活埋
I prefer to imagine the first possibility.
我希望是第一种可能
Yes,yes,the power of positive thinking. Very good. While you do that,
是的, 是的, 很积极的想法
I will rely on my experience and expertise.
我就要使出我的专家经验了
You said you'd never done this before.
你说过你以前从没这样干过
General expertise. Will you be quiet while I do this?!
"综合"经验
Alright
好的
I can't believe that worked!
难以置信, 成功了!
What happened to positive thinking?
积极想法的结果是什么?
I lied.
我说慌了
This is McKay. Is anyone reading?
我是McKay
Rodney,where have you been?
Rodney, 你去哪里了?
Where have I been?
我去哪里了?
I have been trapped underground by an earthquake that blocked off our one exit from this section of the city,that's where I've been!
我被困在了地下
Do you have access to the ZeePM?
你找到ZPM了么?
No,I don't have access to the ZedPM but thank you for your concern, by the way!
没有, 我没有找到ZPM
Nononononono. No,it's fine.
不, 不, 不, 没事
Your beloved friend has nearly died and while he has had to face the imminent threat of death,
你所挚爱的朋友差点就死了
your first concern is for the ZedPM? It's only natural!
你首先关心的却是那个ZPM
I am sorry,Rodney,but we have a few problems of our own.
我很抱歉, Rodney
Colonel Sheppard and Doctor Beckett are no longer responding to our radio calls.
Sheppard中校和Beckett博士
As well,
此外
there is a good possibility that the Lord Protector is about to launch a drone attack on this village.
Protector很可能
If that happens, everyone here will die.
如果是那样, 这里的每个人就都会死
Oh. Leave us.
回避一下
I'm really sorry,John.
我真的很抱歉, John
Oh,please! Don't play the sweet little innocent here.
噢, 求你了!
I never meant for you to get hurt.
我从没想过要伤害你
Then help us get out of here.
那就帮我们逃离这里吧
I can't ?
我做不到
but I may be able to convince Otho to spare your lives.
但我可以求Otho留住你们的命
That would be a good start!
这是一个好的开始
In the meantime,I did bring you this
此外, 我还给你带来了这个
You must tell your friends to leave before it's too late.
快通知你的朋友
For his first act as Lord Protector,Otho intends to destroy the entire village using the Throne Chair so that no other villagers
登基后的第一件事
will ever rise up against him again.
这样其他的村民就不会反抗他
Rodney,come in.
Rodney, 回话
Sheppard,are you alright?
Sheppard, 你还好吧?
I'm fine. Listen,I need you to pull the ZeePM and cut the power right away or Ronon and Teyla are dead.
我很好 听着, 我要你切断ZPM的能量供给
I already know all that. Look, unfortunately I am cut off from the ZedPM.
我已经知道了
There's gotta be something you can do.
那你应该可以做些什么
Yeah,I'm workin' on it!
是的, 我正在做
Well,work faster!
好的, 干快点!
Those fools.
那些蠢人...
They actually think they can stand against me.
他们真的以为可以跟我对着干
Alright,I think I've got something.
好的, 我有主意了
According to my readings,the ZedPM is nearly depleted.
根据我这里的读数
If we can activate enough systems simultaneously
如果我们同时启动足够多的系统
It might drain power completely,thus rendering the drones inert.
它可能就会耗尽能量
So do it!
那就快干
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表