And I'd love to give you all the timeNin the world for that, but right now,Nthere are two Wraith ships on the way.
我也想让你有足够时间去做,
We long for nothing more than returning to Atlantis.
我们唯一的希望就是能回到Atlantis
To raise a toast to home and victory.
举杯庆祝胜利
We may not return home, but we will do
我们可能再也不能回家
whatever we can to ensure that victory.
我们会做任何事确保我们的胜利
For that I will need your help.
为此,我需要你们的帮助
Well it's about damned time! We've got serious problems!NWhat'd you do, play a round of golf?
时间刚刚好!你在干什么?
What happened?NGet down!
发生什么了? 趴下!
That happened!
就是他!
Not so hot now.
啊哈! 现在可不性感了!
My ships are coming. They will retrieve what I have learned.
我的飞船来了,他们会带走我学到的知识
Earth will soon be ours.
地球将会是我们的
Not if I can help it.
我会阻止这个发生的
Colonel Sheppard, we're reading two lifesigns. I hope that means what I think it means.
Sheppard,我们读到两个生命信♥号♥♥,希望那是你们
Give me one more minute. We're out of time, Sheppard.NThe Wraith ships are almost here.
再给我一会儿
One damned minute and I can take care of that problem.
再一分钟就能解决问题
Wraith Cruisers just dropped out of hyperspace, Sir.
幽灵飞船跳出了超空间,长官
They're aware of us.
他们发现了我们
Battle stations! Looks like we're gonna have to fight these guys.
准备战斗!看来要打一仗了
Bring main rail guns online.
准备好Rain Guns!
Daedalus, this is Sheppard. We're ready. Beam them directly onto the bridge.
Daedalus, 我是Sheppard,我们准备好了
Targets are in range.
目标进入射程!
Sir, we need to get outta here. No, we need to eliminate those cruisers.NThe information...
长官,我们得离开这里
No, no, we need to get far away. What?
不,不,我们必须远离这里
The Captain gave me Aurora's self destruct code. He assures me that it'll take care ofNthe Wraith ships too,
船长给了我Aurora的自毁密♥码♥,
but we have to get clear. Bring sublight engines to military thrust.
我们得撤离
Military thrust.
全速撤离!
I have never been more proud than I am at this moment.
此刻,我从未如此的自豪
It has been an honour serving with you.
很荣幸和你们共事
And although we may not return to Atlantis,
虽然我们不能回到Atlantis,但是我确信Aurora
rest assured that the Aurora will be remembered.
..将会被永记在心
We monitored all transmissions fromNthe Wraith Cruisers prior to the explosion.
我们监控了幽灵飞船爆♥炸♥前的通信
They never got a chance to board the AuroraNor upload any of the Ancient information.
他们没有机会登上Aurora,也没有下载任何古人知识
Both Cruisers were destroyed in the explosion. It's too bad you weren't able toNfigure out the Wraith weakness.
两艘巡洋舰都在爆♥炸♥中被摧毁
At least we found out they had one.
至少我们知道他们有弱点
Good work. Thank you, everyone.
干得好,谢谢你们..大家
Before we break up the party,Nthere's something I'd like to do.
在结束聚会前,我想做一件事
It might seem a little strange,Nbut I promised to do something when we got home.
听起来有点怪,但我发誓一回来就要做
To the crew of the Aurora.
向Aurora的所有船员致敬!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表