No,I can't. I don't have access to enough systems to draw that kind of power
不, 我做不到! 我不能访问
I need something really big.
我需要一个真正够大的系统
How about the star drive?
星际推进器怎么样?
The city's just like Atlantis,right,a city that was designed to fly?
这个城市就好像亚特兰蒂斯, 是的...
You want me to fly the city right up out of the ground?!
你要我把城市飞离地面?
No! You don't have to go anywhere. Just charge the engines.
不! 你哪儿也不需要去
That should be the greatest single drain of power you can create.
这样你就可以尽可能多的消耗能量
You're right ?that could work. Yeah,but there's only one problem.
你是对的, 这应该有用
What?
什么?
This place is pretty unstable. If I fire up the engines,
这个地方非常不稳固
the vibrations alone could cause the whole thing to come down on us.
震动可能会活埋我们
That's a risk we're gonna have to take.
我们不得不冒险一试了
Firing up main engines.
启动主引擎
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Let's go.
我们走
What about him?
他怎么办?
Forget about him.
忘了他吧
Sorry,wee man.
对不起, 伙计
Well,this is better!
比想象的要好
I guess.
我想
You.
你...
This is your doing.
这是你干的吧
Seize them!
抓住他们!
You're only Lord Protector if you can control the Chair.
只有能控制王座
You said it yourself.
这是你自己说的
It's over
都结束了
You don't have to bow down to this man,
你们没有必要屈从于这个人
or Tavius,or anyone else.
或者Tavius, 或者其他人
John!
John!
Tavius was right about one thing.
Tavius有句话说得是对的
I do have a fair knowledge
我确实知道很多
of poisons.
毒药的知识
We got the drones,
我们得到了drone
we got a few Jumpers; I even got the girl.
几艘Jumper飞船
You got the girl?!
你得到了一个女孩?
Well,I mean I could have got the girl. I turned her down.
是的, 我是说我本可以得到那个女孩
What did you offer them in return for the drones and the Jumpers?
作为回报, 你给了他们什么?
A supply of medicines and an IDC if they need to reach us.
一些药物和一个身份识别码
We also offered to help `em come up with a new way of running things when the time comes.
我们还帮助他们以一种新的方式生活
They didn't offer you King?!
他们没让你当国王么?
I turned that down too!
这个我也拒绝了!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表