Thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Uh,look,
嗯...
maybe it'd be best if I just,uh,came back another day.
也许我应该...
No! You can't leave!
改日再来...
Please ?
拜托
there's a matter of great importance my father wishes to discuss with you.
我父亲有非常重要的事情
Perhaps in the morning?
也许就在明天早上?
If these chambers are not to your liking ... No,no,they're fine.
如果你不喜欢这个房♥间...
Well,then,maybe there's something I can do to make you more comfortable.
好吧, 也许我可以让你更舒服一点
Uh,I don't think so,uh ...
我想不会
Are you certain?
你确信?
Oh,wow! I ... I never see this coming!
我... 我从没有想到会是这个!
You don't find me pleasing?
你觉得我不合意?
No,no,it's not that ?it's just ...
不, 不, 不是这个
What you said at dinner,did you mean it?
晚餐时所说的那些话
Absolutely!
当然
What did I say again? About the villagers.
我需要再说一次么?
My brother thinks it's a sign of weakness,
我哥哥认为那是一种柔弱
but I know that it means you'll be a great ruler some day.
不过我知道你来日
Right!
很对
Ruler?!
统治者?
Wh-wh-what are you talking about?
你在说些什么?
My father has promised that if we are married, the succession will fall to me!
我父亲已经同意了, 如果我们结婚
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Colonel Sheppard. Yes.
Sheppard中校, 好的
Come in,please.
请进吧
It seems that,
看起来
uh, certain people around here have somehow,uh,
这里的某个人
gotten the wrong idea about me.
对我有不正确的想法
SHEPPARD: Uh,Mora came to visit me last night.
Mora昨天晚上到我房♥间来了
You must forgive her forward behaviour,Colonel.
你应该原谅她鲁莽的举动, 中校
She doesn't have much time.
她的时间不多了
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
I have many duties here in the Tower,the most important of which is as royal genealogist
我在这个塔楼中有很多个职务
These scrolls record the bloodlines of the Lord Protector's family going back twenty generations.
这些名册记录了Protector陛下
It's my duty to study them in order to determine the best possible match for every member of the Royal house
我的职责就是研究它们
so that we may maintain the integrity of those bloodlines.
从而保证血系的完整
This is necessary because only
这个是非常必要的
one of the Royal blood
因为只有皇室血统的人
can control the Throne Chair which in turn controls the weapon
才能控制那个王座
that protects us from the Wraith.
保护我们不受幽灵的侵袭
But I suspect you know some of this already.
我想这个你已经有些了解了
Most people when they see the Throne Chair activated for the first time
大多数人第一次看到王座启动时
react as though they've seen some kind of magic,
其反应就好像他们看到了某种魔法
but you ?
但你...
you didn't bat an eye.
你甚至连眼睛都不眨一下
What's more,
此外
you have in your blood the very gene
你的体内
for which our Royal family has been so selectively bred all these generations
具有我们皇室成员经过选择性繁衍数代
I
我...
scanned you shortly after we met,
在见到你后不久
remember?
扫描过你, 还记得么?
Right!
是的
Colonel,you must understand how important this is to us.
中校, 你应该了解
Over the centuries,despite our best efforts,the bloodlines have deteriorated.
几世纪以来, 尽管已经尽了最大的努力
The ability of each new Lord Protector to control the Throne Chair ? it is no longer a certainty.
每一位新的Protector君主是否还有能力
Well,then,maybe it's about time to start thinking about a new system of government.
好吧, 那么现在是时候考虑一下
You have observed the inequalities of our society and you disapprove.
你已经察觉到了我们社会中的不平等
I can hardly blame you.
我不能因为这个而谴责你
Well,you didn't seem to have much of a problem with that in the village.
那么你对你的村民也应该这样
I must maintain the image of my authority in front of the villagers. It is my duty.
我必须在村民面前维持我的威信
But believe me,between the two of us,you are in a better position to change things.
不过请相信我, 我们二者当中
The gene in you
你体内的基因
is stronger than it has been in any recorded member of the Royal family for three hundred years.
比记录中近三百年间
You sent Mora to my room.
是你让Mora到我房♥间去的
I didn't have to.
我没必要这样做
She understands the situation perfectly well
她很了解当前的形势
Right now,Tavius is next in line,
现在, 继承人是Tavius
but the possibility that his sister might one day
但如果有一天他的妹妹生出的孩子
bear children with superior genetic make-up to him or his progeny, that will always be a threat.
比他以及他的后代在基因上更有优越性
So,if the old man dies ...
这么说, 如果那个老人死了的话...
Precisely.
快了
And his condition grows worse every day.
他的病情正每况日下
I know someone who may be able to help with that.
我认识某个人也许会有所帮助
Doctor Beckett.
Beckett博士...
Good morning.
早上好
I understand there's a patient waiting for me in the Tower.
我知道在塔楼中
So Colonel Sheppard informed us over the radio. Oh! Thank you,Ronon.
Sheppard中校在无线电中告诉我们了
Do you have any idea what I'm walking into?
你们了解我就要进去的那个地方么?
Not really,no.
不, 不了解
According to the Colonel,your safety has been guaranteed by the Chamberlain of the Tower.
中校说了
And we can trust him?
我们可以相信他么?
Uh,not really,no. But I have a back-up plan.
噢, 不, 不能
Look,uh,Baldrick,my trusty local guide,says he knows a way into the underground city.
看, Baldrick, 我所信任的本地向导
He's not exactly thrilled about going under there but,uh, I think I can talk him into it.
他对去那里还是有些害怕
And what good does that do us?
那会给我们带来什么好处?
Well,if I can find the ZedPM,then we can shut these people down whenever we want
如果我能找到ZPM
Without the Drone Chair,they're just a bunch of primitive thugs with axes and knives.
没有了Drone椅
Axes and knives can cause damage,Rodney!
刀子和斧头也会带来一些威胁, Rodney!
You know what I mean!
你明白我的意思!
Great!
好吧
Alright.
好的
Busy as usual,I see.
跟往常一样, 还是那么忙
Always making plans,plotting little strategies,
总是在制定计划, 策划一些小计谋
all for the benefit of the Royal House,of course
全都是为了皇室, 当然
Of course.N Of course!
当然
I understand you've recruited someone new into your little schemes?
我知道你为你的小计谋又招募了新丁
this Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard.
那个Sheppard中校
Something about medical assistance for the Lord Protector?
还有什么
He offered. What was I supposed to say?
这是他提供的, 我还能说什么?
Just be careful,Chamberlain.
小心点, 总管
Remember your place ? and remember our arrangement.
别忘了我们的安排
What about the Colonel?
那个中校怎么办?
I'll deal with him when the time comes.
到时候我会处理他的
This is it.
就是这儿了
Alright.
好的
Let's do it
我们开始吧
I-I-I'm not so sure this is wise.
我没把握这样做是明智的
OK,I'm not interested in your primitive taboos,OK?
OK, 我对你们那原始的禁忌
It's a dark aand scary place,but it's not cursed or haunted or anything like that.
这是一个黑暗的地方
It's perfectly safe
这里非常安全
Actually,the catacombs are prone to earthquakes.
实际上, 这个地下墓穴很容易发生地震
Oh,they are?
噢, 是么?
Three village children died in a cave-in just last year.
去年三个村里的小孩就死于地陷
I thought it was a superstition thing.
我想这可能是迷信
Oh no. The danger's quite real.
噢, 不是的
Oh,now he tells me!
噢, 现在才跟我说
He's anaemic,
他患有贫血症
and both his liver and kidneys seem to be malfunctioning
而且他的肝脏和肾脏都有问题
but he's not running a temperature,so I don't think it's an infection
不过他没有发烧
I'll need to run some more tests. I wanna talk to him.
我需要进一步的检查
Right now,he needs to rest.
现在, 他需要休息
He's not lucid at all.
他现在神志不清楚
Thank you,Doctor.
谢谢你, 博士
Aye.
是
Colonel,I am authorised by the Lord Protector to speak with you on his behalf
中校, Protector陛下授权
Please come this way.
请这边来
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么?
You tell me.
你告诉我吧
It's a flying machine ?
这是某种飞行机器
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表