Previously on Stargate Atlantis.
"星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯" 前情提要
I'd like to report for duty, ma'am.
我希望归队,长官
Lieutenant!
中尉!
What do you think you're doing here?
你觉得你在做什么?
Just give me something to do.N I don't think so.
给我一些事情做
Don't push me around!
别来摆布我!
Where's the rest of the enzyme?
剩下的enzyme在哪儿?
Lt Ford might have been your friend,
Ford中尉以前是你的朋友,
but he's not anymore.
但现在已经不是了
We are only here searching for a friend.
我们在这里只是为了找寻一个朋友
You guys all think I'm crazy or something.
你们这些家伙大概都以为我疯了
No, no-one thinks that.
不,没人那么想
We think we can help him,
我想我们能够帮助他
if we can find him.
如果我们能找到他的话
This drug is messing with your head!
药物让你的头脑已经不太清醒了!
I'm not just fine.
我不是一般的清醒
I'm better than fine.
我很清醒
Lieutenant!
中尉!
Don't!
别!
Ford!
Ford!
This is ridiculous.
这真荒谬
Well, keep complaining about itNand we may get there faster.
你就这么一直抱怨好了
Well, couldn't we have met these people on a tropicalNbeach planet, populated by tall, blonde women?
哦, 为什么我们不能和这些人在一个
Whoever wants to speak with us,Nobviously values their privacy.
那些想要和我们交谈的
Yes, well I value my time and this is a waste of it.
是啊,我就很珍惜自己的时间
What's a waste of time, is listening to you, Rodney.NThis is a mission.
听你说话真是浪费时间, Rodney,
Yeah well, it strikes me that this is a mission betterNsuited to one of the... lower echelon teams.
是哈,但这似乎是一个
Lower echelon?
低级别队伍?
He means to say, less important.
他是想说,这个任务没有那么重要.
Got a tip from one of Teyla's contacts.NWe're following it up.
从Teyla的一个线人那得到一个情报
And this is like what? The umpteenth tipNwe've followed up in search of a ZedPM?
这就像什么? 无数次
Rodney?
Rodney?
Look, I just want to make it clearNthat every second I am out of my lab
我只是想讲明白,每当我离开研究室
is a second the galaxy goesNwithout another ground-breaking...
这个星系就会...
We have to get them through the GateNbefore their people realise they are missing.
我们必须在他们的人
You guys OK?
你们这些家伙还好么?
Oh yeah, fine.
啊,还行.
Seems like a whole lot of trouble to go through,Njust to get us to dinner.
像是遭遇了不少麻烦,
Not a talkative bunch, are you.
看来你们不太喜欢说话,是不是
We'll release you from your bindings
我们会给你们松绑
if you promise not to attack us.
如果你们许诺不攻击我们的话
Sure.
当然
Yeah. We promise.
是的,我们许诺
Before we untie them,Nthey had to know that they are among friends.
在给他们松绑之前 他们最好
Ford?
Ford?
Thought I was dead, didn't you Sheppard?
是不是以为我已经死了, Sheppard?
Season 2 - Episode 10NThe lost boys (part 1)
第2季 - 第10集
Guys.
伙计们
Guys please.
请啊,伙计们
Eat!
吃啊!
Eat.
吃
Well men,Nthis used to be my team.
好的,各位
Not this one.
除了这个家伙
But I think he's OK, too.
但是我认为他也没问题
What is all this?
这都是什么?
Some local vegetables.
一些当地蔬菜
A sorta alligator thingy.
一些类似鳄鱼的东西
Tastes like salted meat. It's good. Try.
吃起来像咸肉,不错的,尝尝
I'm not talking about the food.NWhat the hell is going on?
我不是在说食物,
Who are these men?
这些人是谁?
Why bring us here like this?
为什么这样把我们带到这里?
That's a lot of questions.
问题还真多
Pick one.
随便挑一个回答
Pick one.
随便挑一个
That's good.
好的
Where did you find him, Sheppard?
你怎么找到他的, Sheppard?
Maybe you should start with how you managedNto escape being caught by the Wraith Dart?
或许你应该从你
What? I get nervous, I get hungry.
什么? 我有点紧张,我有点饿了
OK, the Dart.
好的, 就从飞船说起.
Ford!
Ford!
You're not getting off this planet!
你离不开这个星球的!
I have no idea how long I was in the Dart.
我不清楚在飞船里呆了多久.
Next thing I knew, I was on a Cruiser
我只知道我在一艘战舰里
and I was awake.
接着我醒了
It's the enzyme.
那是一个enzyme人.
Makes you almost immune to a Wraith stunner, so
使你几乎对于幽灵昏厥免疫
when you're dematerialized from the Wraith Dart,
然后当你从幽灵飞船离开的时候
you were awake as opposed to...
你醒来遇到了...
As opposed to dead!
遇到了死亡的危险!
I cut open it's enzyme pouch.
我割开了他的酶囊
Took my fill.
为我所用
Made my way off the ship.
然后离开飞船
You can get around pretty easy on a Wraith ship.
你可以在一艘 幽灵飞船上自♥由♥行动
They're not used to people making it aboard,Nso there's next to no security.
他们一般不把人放在甲板上,
I walked off with enough enzymeNto last me a little while.
我带着足够维持我一些时间的酶离开
Tracked down the stargate.
找寻stargate.
Dialled the first friendly address I could remember.
联♥系♥我能想起来的第一个友好的去处
I need a place to stay and a hot meal.
我需要一个住的地方和一顿饱餐
And what do you got to trade?
你打算用什么来交换?
What'll that get me?
这个能给我想要的么?
No weapons.
武器可不行
So?
你看?
What'll that get me?
这个能值多少?
I still don't really understand.
我还是不能完全理解
Look at me. I got shot.
看着我,我被射中了
I healed.
但是我痊愈了
I can see farther. Clearer than I ever saw before.
我能比以前看得更远,更清晰了
I told them about the enzyme.
我告诉他们关于酶的事情
How it makes you stronger and more aware.
它怎么使你变得更强壮,更机智
More resilient.
更有弹力
How to give us a fighting chance against the Wraith.
如何给我们一个和幽灵战斗的机会
I mean, look at me.
我说,看着我
Look at me!
看着我!
I walked off a Wraith Cruiser!
我顺利地离开了一艘幽灵战舰!
It works.
是它起的作用
I wanna try it.
我想要试一试
Wait a second.
等一下
All your people here.
你们这里的所有人
All your men.
所有你们这些人
They're on the enzyme?
他们都使用了酶 ?
Of course.
当然
No!
不!
We don't do it like that anymore.
我们不能再那样做了
Let's get him back home.
把他带回去
As our numbers kept growing,Nwe needed more and more of the enzyme.
随着我们的队伍日益壮大,
Nice work.
干的不错
Thank you.
谢谢
This should give us a steady stream of the enzyme.
这样可以为我们提供
Time to focus on some bigger issues.
是时候关注一些更重要的问题了
Aiden.
Aiden.
Do you mean to tell us that there areNlive Wraith here in this cave?
你是说在这个山洞里有活着的幽灵?
That's right.
没错
The Wraith can communicateNwith each other over a distance.
幽灵是能够心灵感应彼此的
But not between stars.
不在一个星球就做不到这种感应
They'd have to be in this solar system.
他们需要在这个太阳系里
You taught me that.
你告诉我的
Yes well, good for me.
是的,对我好
It doesn't matter.NThey can't communicate if they're unconscious.
没关系,
Why'd you jump us?
你为什么袭击我们?
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
啊,对于这点我很抱歉
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表