And now it's time you became aware of mine.
现在是时候让你知道我的意图了
I will release your men,Nbut I expect something in return.
我可以释放你的人
We have 12 of your own.NHow about a straight trade?
我们有12名你的人, 不如直接交换?
The Genii you've imagined as yourNpotential hostages are terminally ill.
你手中的那些Genii人♥质♥都得了绝症
They volunteered for the mission.
他们自愿参加这次任务
They knew they were never coming backNfrom the moment they heard of my plan.
当他们听到我的计划时
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
The Genii people needNthe Lantian ships you call Jumpers.
Genii人♥民♥需要那些
I believe you have 10 of them.
我想你有十几艘
You have one hour to bring them all here.
给你一个小时时间
And if I don't?
如果我不呢?
We will kill one of your teamNevery 15 minutes
我们会每隔15分钟
until our demands are met.
直到我们的要求被满足为止
Oh! and we will be starting with colonel Sheppard.
噢, 我们会从Sheppard中校开始
It's no use.
没用的
The doctors on our worldNhave tried to cure all of us.
我们星球上的医生已经作过努力了
I don't mean to speak ill of your doctors,
我并不想贬低你们的医生
but our medicines areNa lot more advanced than theirs.
不过我们的医疗技术要远远好于他们
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你想做什么
There's really nothing sinister about it, love.
真的没有什么大不了的, 亲爱的
They won't give your men back.
他们不会放回你们的人
Even if you cure us, Cowen will never relent.
即便你们治好了我们
I'm afraid that's not my department.
我想这与我无关
Now, are you experiencing any pain at all?
现在, 你有没有感觉到哪里有些痛?
Why?
为什么?
Why would you help us?
你们为什么要帮我们?
Because I'm a doctor. That's what I do.
因为我是一名医生, 这是我应该做的
Why you would do this,
你为什么要这么做?
allow yourself to be used like this?
让你自己这样被人利用?
I'm dead anyway. What does it matter?
我总是要死的, 无所谓了
Not yet, the last time I checked your pulse.
还没有, 刚才我检查了你的脉搏
Besides, even if there was no hope,
此外, 即便是毫无希望了
I'd prefer to die surrounded byNmy friends and family, in my own home.
我更喜欢在我自己的家里
I am doing this to ensureNthat my friends and family have a home.
我这样做是为了让我的朋友和家人
Can't you understand that?
你还不能理解?
This is the one thingNthat I can do and I am glad to do it.
这是唯一我能做的, 而且我也乐意去做
What do you want with the Jumpers?
你们想要Jumpers做什么?
What do I want with
有了这些可以隐身的太空船
invisible space ships that can flyNto other worlds
我们就可以飞到其它星球
and even deliver our atomic weapons?
甚至可以投掷我们的核武器
Well, since you put it that way.
既然你想这样用
They're never gonna deal.
那根本就没有什么交易
You're going to have to kill us.
你只有杀了我们
I fully expect to have to kill you.
我从心底里想杀了你
Looking forward to it that much?
这么渴望杀了我?
Why didn't you just take usNhostage when we came to visit?
上次去你那里的时候
Why take two hostages if you could have a dozen?
如果你可以带来一打人
Take him to his cell.
把他关起来
Even if we give you the Jumpers,
即便我们给你们Jumper飞船
noneNof the Genii will be able to fly them.
也没有Genii人可以驾驶他们
Oh no? Why's that?
噢, 没有人? 为什么呢?
You know why.
你知道为什么
Well, if you're referring to the ancient gene,
如果你指的是古人的基因
I'm working on a treatmentNthat could artificially produce it.
我正在研究一种方法可以人工生成它
In fact,Nwe've been collecting samples for some time.
事实上, 我们已经采集了一些样本
From where?
从哪里采集的?
Starting to put it all together?
现在知道一切是怎么回事了?
I'm getting there.
快了
Major.
少校
Boys.
孩子们
Colonel.
中校
Way to be alive.
你们都还活着
Thanks, Sir.
谢谢, 长官
So... you come to rescue us?
嗯, 你是来救我们的?
Well, until about a moment ago, I thought you wereNdead
直到刚才, 我还一直以为
but now that I see you speaking and breathing...
但现在看到你鲜活的出现在我面前
Yeah, I'm thinking about it.
我一时还适应不过来
Well, good.
哦, 好的
Let me know ifNthere's anything we can do to help.
如果有什么需要帮忙的
Lieutenant Miller performedNa cloaked scan of the planet.
Miller上尉乘坐隐身飞船
It looks like the Genii have moved in a massiveNamount of troops over the past 15 minutes.
Genii在过去的十五分钟内
I'm afraid they have us greatly outnumbered.
我担心他们的数量已经远远超过了我们
Any attempt to extract our men wouldNresult in many casualties on both sides.
如果采取救援行动
Let me get in there and see what I can do.
让我去那里, 看看我能做些什么
No, the last thing I need is for moreNof us to fall into their hands.
不行, 我不想再有人落入他们手中了
How are our Genii guests doing?
我们的Genii客人们情况怎么样?
Well, they have a number of different symptomsNand ailments,
他们表现出很多不同的症状
but they all trace back to one thing,
不过共同点只有一个
radiation poisoning.
放射性辐射
Well, McKay warned them
McKay警告过他们
that the shielding forNtheir fission experiments was dangerously insufficient.
他们进行裂变试验时用的保护层
I guess they didn't listen.
我想他们没有听
Aye.
是的
Can you cure them?
你可以治好他们么?
There are some experimental treatmentNprotocols I've been able to get my hands on,
我可以实施一些试验性的治疗方法
although some of them are just too farNgone to do anything but pain management,
虽然有一些只能起到止痛的作用
but I do believe I can save at least eight of them.
但我相信, 我至少可以救活
Alright, let's hope they will trade their people for ours.
好的, 希望他们会答应
Do we have a backup plan?
我们还有备用方案么?
We're not handing 10 of our Jumpers over to the Genii.
我们不会把10艘Jumper飞船交给Genii
Let's just hope this works.
希望他们能答应这个条件
I don't think you understand.
我想你还不明白
Most of your people can be cured,Nincluding Ladon's sister.
你的人中大多数还有救
Oh, I understand.
噢, 我知道
What you need to understand is I don't care.
你需要明白的是, 我不在乎
What?
什么?
I think you're playing for time, Dr. Weir.
我想你是在拖延时间, Weir博士
Your people can be cured.
你的人能被治好
Now, let me return them to you,Nand let them live out the rest of their livesNwith their families on their home world.
我可以把他们送回去
The Genii need those Jumpers.
Genii需要那些Jumper
Until you are prepared to partNwith them, this conversation is over.
如果你不准备把飞船送过来
You kill one of my people,Nand we are in a state of war.
你只要杀死我们一个人
Oh, yes, yes.
哦, 是的, 是的!
Well, I don't quite know how I'll live with myself.
我不知道我还可以等多久
I will contact you again in 15 minutes
十五分钟后我再联♥系♥你
so you can decide whether youNwould like Dr. McKay to live.
你可以决定是否让McKay博士活着
In the meantime,Nyou have forfeited the life of colonel Sheppard.
现在, 跟Sheppard中校说再见吧
Cowen, wait!
Cowen, 等等!
Kill him.
杀了他
Yes, Sir.
遵命, 长官
What the hell happened?
到底发生什么事了?
We got gassed.
我们被迷倒了
Are we in some sort of trouble?
我们现在有麻烦么?
Was it the gas or the prison cellNthat was your first clue?
迷♥药♥和牢房♥, 你还看不出来么?
Time's up.
时间到了
Anything?
有什么消息?
We're still connected,Nbut he's turned the radio off.
星门仍然连接着, 但他们把无线电关了
I'm not getting any signal.
我收不到任何信♥号♥♥
Damn it!
该死!
Elizabeth, what if we offer them one JumperNin exchange for colonel Sheppard?
Elizabeth, 我们能不能用
Carson, we have less thanN15 minutes before they kill McKay.
Carson, 在他们杀死McKay之前
You can deliver all the Jumpers you want.
你可以把Jumper都给他们
They're going to kill everyone.
他们会杀死所有人的
We need to attack them now.
我们需要马上进攻他们
Weir says your Dr. Beckett can cureNthe people I sent through the Gate.
Weir说你们的Beckett博士可以治好
Is that true?
是这样么?
Beckett's the best doctor in two galaxies.
Beckett是两个星系中最优秀的医生
If there's a cure, he's got it.
只要是病, 他都能治好
We're letting them go.
放他们走
Hidden away at the bottom ofNthis building is a nuclear device.
这栋房♥子的下面有一个核装置
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表