that we're on the same side.
我们的目标是一致的
Perhaps you would have more success ifNyour story were not so preposterous.
如果你的说辞不是如此的荒谬,也许会成功
It's not preposterous.
那并不荒谬
You say you're from Atlantis.N Yes.
你说你来自Atlantis
And yet you also say that Atlantis has been evacuated. Yes.
你也说过Atlantis已经撤退了?
Well, it was. 10,000 years ago.
好吧,1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥年以前
Look, we just discovered it last year.N You discovered it.
我们去年发现了它
We came from Earth. We found the city deserted. We set a base.NBeen living there ever since. That's how we found you.
我们来自地球,我们发现了这个城市,当时它被废弃了,
We saw the AuroraNon one of the city's long range sensors.
那就是我们发现你们的原因,
Even after all these years,Nthe Wraith are still causing a lot of problems.
这么多年后,幽灵仍是威胁
We managed to hold them off for now, but
我们躲开了他们, 但是..
we could sure use that informationNabout the weakness in their technology.
我们能利用他们科技弱点的情报
Only the Captain has access to the communiqu?N Well then, let me talk to him.
只有船长才能看到情报
I can deliver the message myself. The quicker it gets back to Atlantis,Nthe better for all of us.
我会亲自说明, 情况越快传回Atlantis,对我们越有利
You seem sincere.N Yes, I am.
你看上去是认真的
Very sincere.
非常认真
I would be very, very grateful.
我会非常..非常..感激
I'll speak to him for you.
我会代你转达的
More of the same!
还有更多
I am counting.NI do not want to lose my place.
我在统计,我不想被搞糊涂了
I counted 376. No wait! 398. I forgot about theNinfirmary.
我数到376. 不,398. 我忘了医务室的
There's 22 in there. Or is it 23? Sorry.
那里有22个, 还是23个....抱歉
Where did she come from?
她是哪里来的?
Oh no.
哦,不
Dr McKay? Still here.
McKay博士?
There's something you need to see.NWe are two decks directly below you.
这里有些东西你该看看,我们在你下面两层
Can't it wait? No!
能等等吗?
Guard!
卫兵!
I need to talk to the First Officer.N She gave orders not to be disturbed.
我要和你们的副官谈谈!
It's okay! She said she was going to talkNto the Captain for me. It's been a while, so....
好吧! 她说替我传话, 过了有一会儿了,那么...
She also gave ordersNto ignore everything you say.
她同时命令不理会你讲的任何话
Then why are you talking to me right now?
那为什么你还要和我说话?
I need to see the Captain!
我要见船长!
Alright. That should be enough time.
好吧, 时间足够了
Give me this thing.
把这个给我
I really don't like being ignored.
我可不想被忽视
What is it?N Have a look.
那是什么?
This is Wraith gear... and it's recently installed.
这是幽灵的装置,最近才被装上去的
There's a reason for that.
这里有答案
Are there any more? Well it's hard to say,
还有更多的吗?
since you plucked usNout of there the second you heard.
你一听说就把我们弄回来了
Ronon and I have searched the ship.NI am certain there is only one.
Ronon和我搜索了整艘船,我确定只有一个
The Wraith tied into the same neuralNfeedback loop as the crew and Colonel Sheppard.
那个幽灵伪装成船员混入了神经系统
And by the looks of it, they must have found Aurora a long time ago.NCertainly long enough to figure out
他们肯定发现Aurora很长时间了, 长的足够他们...
how to access and reconfigure the system.
进入并修改了系统
Given their apparent psychic abilities,
鉴于他们的精神力量
is it possible the Wraith ships on the way areNin communication with the Wraith aboard the Aurora?
在途中的幽灵飞船是不是在和Aurora上的幽灵通信呢?
No. They need to be closer.
不,他们要再近点才行
She's right. We've already determined thatNthe range of the Wraith psychic ability is limited.
她是对的,我们已经发现幽灵的精神力量是有限度的
So we can't risk those ships getting within that range.
所以我们不能冒险让他们接近
I say we go back and kill it, right now.N I agree.
我说我们回去马上杀了他
Stop!
哇,哇哇...等等!
Let's not get all trigger happy. We have no idea how much ofNthe system this Wraith is manipulating!
不要那么好战, 我们对幽灵做了些什么一无所知
We need to figure out what is going on,Nbefore we start shooting things!
在行动之前,我们得知道怎么回事?
For all we know, that could kill Sheppard.N What's he still doing there?
就我所知,那样做可能会害死Sheppard
He can come out any time he wants.NThere must be a good reason.
他可以随时出来, 他肯定有他的理由
Knowing Sheppard, he wouldn't leave withoutNgetting that information from the Communiqu?
他不拿到情报是不会出来的
I still don't like it. The Wraith cannot physically harm him in there, can it?
我还是不喜欢他那样做
No...
不能..
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I don't know, but what I do know is, I should get backNin there and learn what this Wraith is doing.
我不知道, 我知道的是,我要进去看看幽灵在做什么
You've got fifteen minutes to figure it out, Doctor. Fifteen?
你有15分钟解决问题,博士
Where do you people come upNwith these arbitrary numbers?
你从哪里得到这样武断的数字?
That's the timeNyou've got to learn what you need to, Doctor.
那是你解决问题的时间,博士
Why?
为什么?
Because I intend to destroy the AuroraNbefore those Wraith ships get here.
因为我要在幽灵飞船靠近之前摧毁Aurora
OK.
好吧
Hi. Me again.
嗨! 又是我
Wait, wait, please. Just listen.
等等,听我一下
I'm not here to hurt anyone.
我不会伤害任何人
I wanna help you. Help all of us.
我只想帮你们,帮我们全部
I know all this sounds strange, butNjust give me a chance to prove that what I am saying...
我知道这听上去很怪异,
Are you alright, Sir?N Yes, I'm fine.
你没事吧,长官?
Take him back to the brig.
把他带回禁闭室去
He escaped only moments ago.NI'll see to it he doesn't disturb you again.
他刚刚逃走,我保证他不会再打扰你了
What if he is telling the truth?
如果他说的是真的?
Do you not sense it, too,
你没有感觉到吗?
that something is wrong? You're exhausted Sir.
有些不对劲?
True.
是的
I am in need of rest.
我需要休息
Even more so, than my crew.
我的船员也是
Rest is a luxury we cannot afford, Sir.
休息现在对我们来说是种奢望,长官
The Aurora is a fine ship,Nbut she was never built for speed.
Aurora是艘好船,但是速度不行
Without the drive modifications,
如果不作推进改进..
it'll take months to return to Atlantis.
需要几个月才能回到Atlantis
If we are to use this new intelligence to our advantage,
如果我们要利用这些情报扭转战局
we need to reach the city within days.
必须在几天内返回
Then there'll be time for rest. Yes Sir.
然后,就有时间休息了
What is wrong?
发生什么问题了?
Delta waves?N What are they?
Delta波
Dr McKay. Are you ready to be beam aboard? It hasn't even been five minutes!
McKay博士,准备好离舰了吗?
Dr McKay has discovered a problem.
McKay博士发现了问题
What kind of a problem?
什么问题?
Colonel Sheppard's EEG frequencies are decreasing.
Sheppard中校的脑电波在减弱
I'm reading delta waves, which indicate thatNhe's unconscious within the virtual environment.
我读到了Delta波,表明他在虚拟世界中昏迷了
I'm not sure how it happened,Nbut something is definitely wrong in there.
我不知道发生了什么, 但肯定有问题
Even more reason to pull him out. That would be a mistake!
那就快把他拉出来
Look, additional data I've been ableNto decipher from the Wraith's biometric receiver,Nshows significant manipulation of the feedback loop.
听着, 从幽灵装置得到的破译数据表明
Something we were clearly
它对系统作了很大的修改
notNaware of when Sheppard went in.
Sheppard进去的时候,有些情况我们不知道
We were also clearly notNaware that two Wraith Cruisers approaching.
难道我们也不知道两艘幽灵巡洋舰在逼近?
Colonel! This Wraith is controlling the program,
上校! 幽灵控制了系统..
which means it might have booby-trapped it as well.
..也许有陷阱
We're talking about Sheppard's life here!
我们在讨论Sheppard的生命!
And I'm talking about the lives of but every person in Atlantis,Nnot only every person aboard this ship,
我讨论的不仅是这艘飞船上每个人的生命,
when the Wraith find out it wasn't destroyed.
如果幽灵发现它还没有被摧毁的话
I'm well aware of what's at stake here, Doctor.
我知道这里的危险,博士
Get him out of that pod,
把他拉出来, 否则,我的人来做, Caldwell完毕
or my men will.
我要进去
Caldwell out. I'm going in. Look, stall Caldwell. Buy me some time.NJust a few minutes at the most.
拖住Caldwell, 争取一点时间,仅仅几分钟
What if you are unable to disconnect? Caldwell's gonna blow that ship,Nwhether you're in there or not.
万一你办不到怎么办?
You see, the thing is,
你看,事实是
Colonel Sheppard and I have sort of gotten intoNthis habit of saving each others lives, and it's my turn.
Sheppard和我有相互救命的习惯,这次轮到我
It could be your turn next. Look,
下次也许是你
hit this to manually disconnnect me.
听着,按这个手动断开
If I do not regain consciousness,Ngo ahead and open Colonel Sheppard's pod.
如果我没醒, 去打开Sheppard的舱
Have us beamed directly to Daedalus andNmake sure they have a medical team waiting.
把我们传送到Daedalus, 准备好一个医疗小组
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你真的要这么做?
I'm sure I don't.
但愿不
OK.
好吧
Alright. There's more than enough air in there.
好吧, 那里有足够的空气
Alright. Course there is. The crew's been I hope. Now,Nsealed inside these things for thousands of years.
当然, 他们被封在里面几千年了
Are you alright?N Yeah. It's just my claustrophobia.
你还好吧!
I'll be fine.
希望如此,不
the system should engage, once you send me in.
一旦进去,系统会启动
Alright.N Right.
好的
So, send me in?N Oh yes!
还不送我进去?
Good luck.N Right.
好的
Where are you taking me?NI have told you, I am with Colonel Sheppard!
把我带到哪里去? 我告诉过你,
I'm a member of his team.NColonel John Sheppard? He's about,
Sheppard中校,他大概..这么高
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表