Part of the delegation will break away, plantingNsmall canisters of gas throughout the ship.
一部分人中途离开
We need only to create a systemNthat will synchronize the release.
你们只需要研制一套系统
Well, we can do that.
可以办到
But do we have the kind of volume we need?
但我们有足够的剂量么?
Aye. Our lab has been
有的, 自从与我们的朋友
churning it out sinceNwe struck our deal with our friends here.
实验室通过艰苦努力
Then we can do this?
那么我们可以办到?
Well...
这个...
It's up to them.
全看他们的了
I would like our people to go along and observe.
我想让我的人一起去
For what purpose?
为什么?
Make sure you stick to the plan,
以确定你们是在按计划行事
do what you say you're gonna do.
做你们应该做的
Very well.
好的
Good luck.
祝好运
To us all.
我们都是
Jumper 8 has cleared the bay, cloaked,Nand is heading for the two hives ships.
8号♥Jumper已经离港, 开启了隐身罩
We are running quiet and out of sensor range.N Thank you, Captain.
我们在探测范围之外
I guess now we just wait.
我想我们现在只有等着
This trial's a little premature, don't you think?
你不觉得这个实验太早了点么?
Guess that's what happens whenNthe Wraith get too excited.
可能是那些幽灵
What if they fail?
如果他们失败了呢?
Maybe they'll blow each other toNkingdom come. We can all go home.
也许他们会相互攻击
I thought we wanted this to work.
希望我们能成功
I'm just saying if this thing goes south,
我只是说如果失败的话
we can't letNthe word get out we were involved in this.
只能成功
When I developed this retrovirus for the Wraith,
我为幽灵研制逆转录酶病毒的目的
it was to free them from what INperceived to be an unnatural state.
是为了将他们
Now, the very moment they take human form,Nthey'll face a horribly painful death.
现在, 他们变成人形的同时
No matter how we rationalize this,
不管怎么解释
we're still letting the Wraith kill humans.
我们还是在让幽灵屠♥杀♥人类
I guess it depends on how you define "human".
这取决于你怎么定义"人类"
We can't judge an entire race based on the fact that
我们不能单纯以Michael试验的失败
Michael's experiment didn't work.
来判断一个物种
If you're asking me whether orNnot I'm losing sleep over this...
如果你问我
Well...
我得说...
I am taking those sedatives you prescribed.
我还在服用你开的镇静药
We're gettingNtelemetry back from the cloaked Jumper, Sir.
长官, 我们从隐身的Jumper飞船那里
It's in theater.
好戏上场了
Let's see it.
好好看着吧
That's our hive there on the left.
左边的是我们的母舰
"Our hive".
"我们的母舰"
That's weird.
听起来真奇怪
The delegation is aboard. Now we wait.
代表团上船了, 我们等待一下
They didn't need you on the Daedalus?
你怎么不在Daedalus号♥上?
Colonel Caldwell believed my time wasNbetter spent disabling their jamming code.
Caldwell上校认为我最好把时间花在
So, they can fly that ship without you?
这么说, 没有你那艘飞船也可以飞?
Yes, but apparently you cannotNrun these tests without me.
当然, 但很显然没有我
I'm sure I would have been fine.
我相信我能行
I am not as sure.
我可不敢肯定
Really?
真的?
Well...
好吧...
Try it now.
现在试试
Well, well.
瞧, 瞧
Turns out the human knowsNwhat he's doing after all.
这证明人类毕竟还是知道
Indeed.
的确
Your assistance on this project will be noted.
你在这个项目中的协助作用
My assistance?
我的协助作用?
The delegation transport is returningNto the friendly hive ahead of schedule.
代表团的运输船早于预定时间
What was that?
怎么回事?
The transport has been destroyed.
运输船被击毁了
That's not good.
这可不妙
Sir, Jumper 8 is reportingNthe enemy hive has opened fire.
长官, 8号♥Jumper飞船报告
Friendly hive is sustaining serious damage.
我方的母舰遭受了严重的破坏
If they get boarded, it's all over for Atlantis.NThey'll give us up for sure.
如果敌对方等舰了, Atlantis就完了
Jump to their position, shields to full,Nready main rail guns, ready all missile batteries!
插入到他们当中去, 护盾开到最大
Jumping into theater now.
现在我们出场了
Get that Jumper back into bay! We're notNgoing to be able to keep this up for long.
Jumper飞船返回母舰!
Hopefully we'll give them enough time to jump into...N Our hive is entering hyperspace.
希望我们能给他们足够的时间跳入...
Jumper 8 has been recovered.
8号♥Jumper已被收回
Set course for Atlantis. Get us out of here.
返回Atlantis 让我们离开这里
Our delegation was searched.
我们的代表团遇到了搜身
They were killed immediatelyNwhen your canisters were discovered.
你们的毒气罐被发现了
Our transport ship tried to escape,
我们的运输船试图逃跑
but it was destroyed.
但它也被击毁了
You must devise a better delivery method.
你们必须找到一种
Or what?
否则?
Or we will disclose your location to the other Wraith.
否则我们就把你们的位置告诉其他幽灵
We kept our part of the bargain.
我们完成了我们那部分协议
We gave you the retrovirus.
我们提供了逆转录酶病毒
And it is useless without an effective delivery system!
没有有效的传播系统, 这一点用都没有!
So we have to do everything?
这就是说什么都该由我们去做?
Okay, okay. I will figure something out,
好吧, 好吧, 我会想出办法的
But no more holding back. I want to knowNeverything there is to know about hive ships.
但不许再有隐瞒
Schematics, power distribution,Nlife support configurations, everything you've got.
结构图, 能量输送, 生命支持
Then you shall have it.
你会得到的
For real?
真的?
Receiving transmission.
收到数据
Make sure it's secure.
弄清楚是否安全
Yeah, we're completely firewalled.NLet me see that.
我们有完备的防火墙系统
She actually did it.NI mean, this is the motherlode!
她真的这么做了
What is, exactly?
到底是什么, 确切的说?
Only everything you've ever wanted to knowNabout Wraith technology, but were afraid to ask.
所有你想知道, 又不敢问的幽灵技术
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
We have suffered extensive damage.
我们遭到严重破坏
We could render assistance
我们可以提供帮助
You would do this?
真的?
We're supposed to have an alliance, aren't we?
我们是同盟, 不是么?
Sending information on Wraith technology wasNa remarkable act of good faith on your part.
给我们发送幽灵技术的信息
Your assistance would be acceptable.
接受你们的帮助
Alright, then.
那么, 好吧
We have a deal.
就这么说定了
I know you guys have beenNburning it at both ends, so...
我知道你们两头都要忙, 所以...
Dr. Vogel just went to get us some.
Vogel博士给我们带来了这些
Thank youN Yeah, caught him on the way in.
谢谢
How's it coming?
进行得怎样了?
It's phenomenal.
难以想象
It's like being handed a Wraith encyclopedia.NIt's hard to know where to start.
这就像是拿到了本幽灵的百科全书
When I was a kid and I got my firstNencyclopedia, I started with the letter "S".
小时候拿到我的第一本百科全书时
Yes, well, while I'm sureNthat Wraith sexuality is interesting,
当然, 我敢保证幽灵的"sexuality(性)"
we've decided to split into two teams.
我们决定分成两组
Team A, over here is trying to find the bestNplace or places to plant the gas canister
A负责查找放置毒气罐的最佳地点
and team B, over there is trying to come upNwith some fixes for the damage that the Wraith hive
B组想办法修复那艘受损的母舰
sustained during its last battle.N And you?
在上次战斗中受损的那艘
Mostly, I'm just skimming the index.N Anything exciting?
我主要负责浏览目录
Oh, yes.N Such as?
噢, 是的
Well, the ships are massive,
飞船非常大
but because of their mainly organic design,
但由于他们所采用的这种架构
they have a number of external weaknesses.
飞船具有一些外部缺陷
I've got a weakness for external weaknesses.
我很喜欢外部缺陷
Any word from Rodney yet?N I'm sure he's fine.
Rodney有说过没有?
The organic base of a lot of your technology, it's...
你们技术的很多部分都是基于生物的器官
it's quite amazing.
这太不可思议了
Very...
非常...
resilient.
有弹性
Many of the problemsNwe encounter eventually heal themselves, yes,
我们碰到的很多问题
but there are smaller, more complex issues.
但仍然有一些小而复杂的问题
Such as the programming codeNto make your old ships do new things?
比如编制程序让你们的老飞船
Or bypassing inoperable systems, yes.
是的, 还有如何绕过无法运行的系统
It has been so long since we have fought a real battle.
我们很久没有打一场真正的战争了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表