Previously on Stargate Atlantis.
"星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯" 前情提要
Ford?
Ford?
Thought I was dead, didn't you Sheppard?
原以为我已经死了, 是不是, Sheppard?
Jace here has really fine tuned the enzyme.
Jace已经可以很好地提炼酶了
We've gotten so good we can even lace food with it.
我们甚至可以把它做在食物里
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
You've just had your first dose.
你们刚刚服用了你们的第一份酶
You're gonna help us, destroy a Wraith hive ship.
你准备来帮助我们摧毁一艘幽灵母舰
There's been a slight change of plans.
计划有点小小的变动
McKay's going to stay here,Nwhile we run the op.
McKay将留在这里,
Sheppard, you there?
Sheppard, 你在么?
I think I might have set the alarm off.
我想我引起了警报
What do you want?
你想要什么?
The one who flew the ship.
驾驶飞船的那个
And now the conclusion...
接上集
The ship.
那艘船
Where did you get it?
你是从哪里搞到的?
You mean the Dart?
你是说那艘Dart飞船?
We call them Darts because they're so pointy.
我们称它为Darts是因为它的头是尖的...
Tell me.
告诉我
Where?
哪里?
I really don't wanna say.
我是真的不想说
I don't even know your name.
我甚至还不知道你的名字呢
In time, you will tell me every...
不用多久, 你就会告诉我所有...
Tell you what? What's wrong?
告诉你什么? 怎么了?
She didn't even tell me her name!
她还没有告诉我她的名字呢
Colonel?
中校?
Are you unharmed?
你没受伤吧?
Yeah.
是的
Where'd they take you?
他们带你去了哪里?
A little Q and A with the Queen of the hive.
跟母舰的Queen搞了一些问答
What'd you tell her?
你告诉她什么了?
It was a short conversation. She walked out.
这只是一个简短的谈话, 接着她就出去了
Why?
为什么?
I don't know. Maybe she was late for a meeting.
不知道, 也许是她约会迟到了
No. There's something else.NI sense she was agitated, even angry.
不是, 我感觉到她有些不安, 甚至是愤怒
Why?
为什么?
Another hive ship has arrived.
又来了一艘母舰
Season 2 - Episode 11NThe Hive
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Are you sure there's another ship?
你确信是另外一艘母舰?
I sense it... close by.
我感觉到了... 就在附近
Well, maybe they're planningNon culling the planet together.
好吧, 也许是他们准备
Or they're gonna fight for it.N Either way,
也有可能是争夺
the planet's only a few days away, so we don'tNhave much time if we still intend to stop them.
那个星球所剩时间不多了
Alright. First things first.NHow to get out. Any luck?
对的, 不过首要问题是, 怎样才能出去
Not yet.
不知道
Don't worry... I'll figure a way out.
别担心... 我会想出办法的
I was afraid you were gonna say that.
我想这话你已经说过了
OK, they definitely should have been back by now.
OK, 他们现在应该回来了
Seriously, am I the only one who thinks thatNmaybe things haven't gone according the plan?
我是不是唯一那个认为
Yes.
是的
OK, look, we can't just sit here.NWe need, we need to, we need to do something.
好吧, 我们不能只是坐在这里
Like what?N Like go get help!
比如说?
Look, we can dial the Stargate backNto Atlantis where we have a ship...
我们可以拨通星际之门到亚特兰蒂斯
a fast ship with, with, with shields. We can fly toNthe hive and then, then rescue them if we need to.
一艘很快的飞船, 装备有护盾
Can't dial the Gate, remember? Ford removedNthe control crystals from the dialing device.
不能拨号♥星门, 不记得了?
Yes, I know that. But here's the good news.NYou're the ones guarding them.
是的, 这个我知道
Look, all you have to do is get meNthe crystals, I can fix the DHD.
你们所需要做的就是把控制水晶给我
And then then look, you just have to walkNinto Ford's little room back there and get them.
瞧瞧, 你们所需要做的只是
We're not giving you anything.
我们不会给你任何东西
Then I can't dial the Gate.
那么我就不能拨号♥星际之门
What I said.
我是怎么说的了
What is this, an Abbott and Costello routine?NLook, just give me the damned crystals!
这算什么, 例行公事?
You want the crystals,Nyou're gonna have to go through us.
你想要水晶
Unbelievable!
不可理喻!
Last time we were on one of these ships, McKay wasNable to open the door by cutting right into the wall.
上一次我们在这种飞船上时
You mean like with a knife?
你是说用小刀?
You have a knife?
你有把刀?
One for them to find, one to keep.NEverybody knows that.
留一把给他们找到, 剩下一把好好藏着
Right! Forgot all about that rule.
很对! 忘了那些教条吧
Well, it's a good thing I'm here.
幸运的是我在这里
Right! Now, just, take your time...
是的! 现在, 放松...
I said take your time!
我说放松...
I hit the exact spot you were pointing at!
我正好击中了你所指的那个位置!
Alright, alright. Anybody else have a knife?
好吧好吧, 还有人有刀么?
Getting warmer.
差不多了
How many of those things have you got?
你还有多少这种东西?
How many d'you need?
你要多少个?
OK, you can take them out, easy. Just a few well-placedNkarate chops and, and, and, and down they go.
OK, 你可以搞定他们, 放松
Piece of cake. Let's...
小意思...
Are you an idiot?
你白♥痴♥啊?
Desperate times, desperate measures.
非常时刻, 非常选择
That's one hell of a karate chop!
这就是一个该死的空手道下劈!
You must have a hell of a time going through airports!
看来你通过机场安检一定要很长时间
Ford, what the hell are you doing?
Ford, 你到底在做什么?
That's the last of it.N What about the rest of us?
这是最后一支了
You don't need it.N You don't know that.
你并不需要这个
We're heading to the Dart Bay.NStay together, and stay quiet.
我们准备去停放Dart的空港
Lock and load!
准备出击!
And that's what happens when you backNa brilliant scientist into a corner!
这就是你们把一个天才科学家
Now focus, focus.
集中精力, 集中精力
Ah, control crystals! Yes!
啊, 控制水晶! Yes!
Wait.
等等
They are coming.
他们来了
I got it.
我来应付
Ford!
Ford!
Move!
闪开!
More coming!
来了更多!
This way!
这边走!
Big dose! Big, big dose!
大剂量! 大, 大剂量!
But you needed it.NYou needed it.
不过你需要这个
To lay out the guards... idiots!
就为了放倒那些守卫... 白♥痴♥!
"You want the crystals?NYou're going to have to go through us."
"你要那些水晶?
Well I went through you allright, didn't I?
好了, 现在我过了你们这一关, 是不是?
Like a hot knife trough jelly.NNo...
就像是快刀斩果冻一样
Butter.NKnife trough butter.
是黄油
Okay... Focus. Must finish dialing. Please, please...
好了... 集中精力
OK, go home.
OK, 回家
Help us. Please, help us.
帮帮我们 请帮帮我们
She's alive!
她还活着!
So is this one.
这个也是
Let's get them out of here.
把他们弄出来
We don't have time to stop.NThis isn't the mission!
我们没有多少时间
There is no mission, Ford.NThere's just your stupid plan.
根本就没有什么行动, Ford.
If you hadn't screwed up...N Look,
要不是你把事情搞砸...
the sooner you stop arguing with me and help meNsave these people, the quicker we get out of here.
如果你停止跟我争论, 帮我救出这些人
Unscheduled activation!
计划外星门活动!
It's Doctor McKay's IDC.
是Doctor McKay的身份验证码
Lower the shield!
放下护盾!
I know what I need to do!
我知道我该做什么!
Rodney, what's happened?NWhere are the rest...?
Rodney, 发生什么了?
There's no time, no time.NThe planet... not Ford's, the one the...
没时间, 没时间了, 那个星球...
ship's headed towards, we need to getNthere and we don't have much time.
飞船准备飞往的, 我们需要去那里
I was barely able to escape myself,Nbut I managed to take out the guards.
我差点不能让我自己逃脱
Oh, you should have seen me! I was amazing! I wishNwe'd got it on camera because... That's not the point.
哦, 你真应该去看看! 我真是棒极了!
Rodney, slow down. Are you alright?
Rodney, 说慢点. 你没事吧?
Yes, yes. I mean... I don't know.
是的, 是的
I mean, I did take out the guards andNthey were huge and dumb and stupid...
我是说, 我确实放倒了那些守卫
What guards?
什么守卫?
Ford's guards! Didn't I mentioned Ford?
Ford的守卫! 我没有提到Ford么?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表